ADVERTISEMENT

Zyon Pullin entering transfer portal

This one is interesting. Grad transfer means the portal deadline doesn't matter. I like the fit here better than Love. I am not sure there is enough ball for Love and X.
I don't like the combo of X and Love one Fn bit....first time Love starts chucking bad 3s and then dogs it back on defense, I see X getting in his face in the huddle...and then the honeymoon ends and the downward spiral begins.

Pullin or Spencer over Love any day. Much better fits.

I don't like the combo of X and Love one Fn bit....first time Love starts chucking bad 3s and then dogs it back on defense, I see X getting in his face in the huddle...and then the honeymoon ends and the downward spiral begins.

Id rather have Spencer over Pullin. Spencer has proved himself versus the top competiton where as Pullin could probably produce Parker Stewart type numbers. Pullen looks more all around better game though. Either one of these two > Love.

Id rather have Spencer over Pullin. Spencer has proved himself versus the top competiton where as Pullin could probably produce Parker Stewart type numbers. Pullen looks more all around better game though. Either one of these two > Love.
Watch the Pullin videos. He played really well vs Power 5 programs. He is a shooter, a slasher and the athletic ability to play tough defense.

I would put me on the team before Love. At least I would not cause problems.

Dude has an agent? Don't get your hopes up, CMW don't play that.

What makes you say that? Ware and Mgbako had agents.
I don't recall agents speaking for them in interviews. I seriously doubt CMW is going to talk to an agent.

I don't recall agents speaking for them in interviews. I seriously doubt CMW is going to talk to an agent.

They both had agents, Kenya mentioned it in his interview that both Woody & Ya had connections to the agency and communicated with them during the process.
I agree that no mention has been made about agents being on interviews.

Can't be making NIL money in the amounts some of these kids are without attracting agents and other hangers-on who want a cut of it.
Unless they want to run a lemonade stand for NIL money, or print their own t-shirts, the agent is probably needed.

Last edited:
Unless they want to run a lemonade stand for NIL money, or print their own t-shirts, the agent is probably needed.
Yes, if you’re signing a deal worth hundreds of thousands or even millions it’s wise to have an experienced representative.

Yes, if you’re signing a deal worth hundreds of thousands or even millions it’s wise to have an experienced representative.
NIL is what, two years old? There are no experienced representatives. There are probably a lot of grifters though.

They both had agents, Kenya mentioned it in his interview that both Woody & Ya had connections to the agency and communicated with them during the process.
I agree that no mention has been made about agents being on interviews.
NIL has likely brought us to college coaches now dealing with agents for high school kids.

NIL is what, two years old? There are no experienced representatives. There are probably a lot of grifters though.
True, max experience for an agent would be sophomore.
But a guy with negotiating, contract, marketing, etc, experience could help an 18 yo.
Big question to me would be honesty of the agent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT