ADVERTISEMENT

A must get!…

I've really only seen his highlights, and the the "Larry Nerd" memes...which are awesome...

Can he rebound? Defend? Seems obvious he can do some things offensively. But Schertz seems to be a really, really good offensive coach, from everything I've read. Would this kid thrive for Woodson? And would he provide the defense and rebounding we'd also need from his minutes?

No clue...my off the cuff assessment is no.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
If you are going to transfer, You might as well play for the Coach You played for at your former School and were successful in his system.

Reactions: BleedinGold
Did you read the article you linked? "Avila's portal entry is marked by a red exclamation point, which means not to reach out to him, a sign that he's already made up his mind on his destination."
not coming, St Louis destination.

I've really only seen his highlights, and the the "Larry Nerd" memes...which are awesome...

Can he rebound? Defend? Seems obvious he can do some things offensively. But Schertz seems to be a really, really good offensive coach, from everything I've read. Would this kid thrive for Woodson? And would he provide the defense and rebounding we'd also need from his minutes?

no, he's a nice player for the Indiana state! level. not a big 10 player

Did you read the article you linked? "Avila's portal entry is marked by a red exclamation point, which means not to reach out to him, a sign that he's already made up his mind on his destination."
He’s already said he’s going to St Louis with his coach.

After playing for Schertz for a couple years I doubt he will want to play for Woodson lol
He’s a lock for St Louis along with a couple others.

He plays at his own slow pace. It’s great for offense. He can shoot and can pass very well. But he won’t hold up on defense and rebounding against good bigs. Now maybe if he dedicated himself to a significant improvement in his body, he could be of more value. Anyway, he is going to SLU.

Reactions: BleedinGold
After playing for Schertz for a couple years I doubt he will want to play for Woodson lol
He’s a lock for St Louis along with a couple others.
I wonder if Conwell is also going to follow Schertz? Actually think he would be a good addition at IU. Maybe that's a Mr. Obvious statement? Will he be coveted by everyone? I haven't followed ISU, really at all...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT