ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor Swift is a government agent

Kelce is Hollywood Elite?
No, if you will look back at the post I was replying to, there was a quote about even celebrities supporting Trump now. I was making fun of that because they hate celebrities , unless they are on their side. Then they run them for office or have them speak at RNC conventions. But to answer your question, he is probably getting there via Taylor.

Last edited:
Oh Wow. Love that man. Top five all time favorite actors. Saw a pic of gene Hackman the other day. Same drill looking barely recognizable. It’s insane how put together William shatner is today. He looked one way for 50 years and another for nearly the next 50
And Dick here is pushing 100 and still million xs more with it than Biden. Amazing.

Swifties for Harris tik tik has 100,000 people participating already . Merch on sale at Etsy. Just in case ya’ll want a tshirt.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey and T.M.P.
And Dick here is pushing 100 and still million xs more with it than Biden. Amazing.

download.jpg

Human nature. Ancient Chinese proverb. You’re never so happy as when your neighbor falls off his roof

It's just so weird to me to be happy for people that you don't know to openly root to fail when you don't know an ounce of their relationship (and I'm not just talking about Kelce/Swizzle).

I guess misery loves company.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
It's just so weird to me to be happy for people that you don't know to openly root to fail when you don't know an ounce of their relationship (and I'm not just talking about Kelce/Swizzle).

Honestly I don’t think it’s that people are miserable I think it’s that they get tired of certain things being overly marketed, ubiquitous, in their face, etc. it’s too much so they get reflux and negative emotions become associated.

I hope Burger King goes out of business for running nonstop commercials. I feel that way when I’m having a really good or bad day

• Love
Reactions: Baller23Boogie
Yeah nothing fake coming out of Trump's camp. Ever...

He better watch his step. He was just in court this week after legal action was filed against him by the estate of Issac Hayes, over Trump's unauthorized use of "Hold On,I'm coming". The misuse of the music was bad enough, but what undoutedly sent the family over the top was that ridiculous dance Trump was doing while it played...

I find celebrities urging people to vote really grating.

You should vote if you feel strongly about it, if you don’t, who cares, do something else with your time. Or vote any way. What business is it of mine?

I’m supposed to listen to the importance of Civic duty from Taylor Swift because she made the song “Cruel Summer”?
You ever notice nobody in Hollywood urges people to vote for Republicans. It seems like it is only the Leftists who do it.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
You ever notice nobody in Hollywood urges people to vote for Republicans. It seems like it is only the Leftists who do it.
yea, the conservative actors are too busy talking to empty chairs.

You really think conservative actors aren't doing the same thing? lmao You should check out kevin sorbo's twitter feed. He would fit right in with the dream team.

We know Clint Eastwood doesn't keep his political opinions to himself (he tells every chair he can find). Tim Allen doesn't either. Nor Jon Voight or Ted Nugent.

Last edited:
You mean political bigotry? I see that a lot with terms like Trumpsters, Righties, Magas, Cult members, etc And as I said all of that comes from the Left and Hollywood is left.
Well quit being such a rube and exhibiting cult like adoration for a low life scum bag and that will probably stop.

You mean political bigotry? I see that a lot with terms like Trumpsters, Righties, Magas, Cult members, etc And as I said all of that comes from the Left and Hollywood is left.
Conservatives

Adam Sandler
Vince Vaughn
Kurt Russell
Jessica Simpson
Heather Locklear
Patricia Heaton
Laura Prepon
Dean Cain
Tom Selleck
Rip Torn
Joe Pesci
Joan Rivers
Jane Russell
Scott Baio
Tim Allen
Chuck Norris
Jon Voight
Andy Garcia
Kevin Sorbo
Clint Eastwood
Jon Cryer
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Dennis Miller
Kelsey Grammer
James Caan
Drew Carey
Dennis Hopper
Adam Baldwin
Kirk Cameron
Sylvester Stallone
Larry Miller
Bill Engvall
Mel Gibson
Tom Berenger
Jim Caviezel
Leslie Nielsen
Larry the Cable Guy
Jeff Foxworthy
James Woods

and more...

Hollywood isn't anything. It has people that lean both directions. The only thing is you guys don't care when a conservative celebrity speaks because you agree with them.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
Conservatives

Adam Sandler
Vince Vaughn
Kurt Russell
Jessica Simpson
Heather Locklear
Patricia Heaton
Laura Prepon
Dean Cain
Tom Selleck
Rip Torn
Joe Pesci
Joan Rivers
Jane Russell
Scott Baio
Tim Allen
Chuck Norris
Jon Voight
Andy Garcia
Kevin Sorbo
Clint Eastwood
Jon Cryer
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Dennis Miller
Kelsey Grammer
James Caan
Drew Carey
Dennis Hopper
Adam Baldwin
Kirk Cameron
Sylvester Stallone
Larry Miller
Bill Engvall
Mel Gibson
Tom Berenger
Jim Caviezel
Leslie Nielsen
Larry the Cable Guy
Jeff Foxworthy
James Woods

and more...

Hollywood isn't anything. It has people that lean both directions. The only thing is you guys don't care when a conservative actor speaks because you agree with them.
Take all the dead people off your list next time. Doesn't help your argument to have them included.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT