ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor Swift is a government agent

Urging people to vote used to be considered American, now it makes one part of the deep state corrupting America. Honestly people, there are meds that will help with paranoia.

This is a weird thing for them to tap into. Isn't Tay universally loved or at least not hated?

T Swizzle is going to destroy Fox. Kiss all those future female viewers goodbye!

I find celebrities urging people to vote really grating.

You should vote if you feel strongly about it, if you don’t, who cares, do something else with your time. Or vote any way. What business is it of mine?

I’m supposed to listen to the importance of Civic duty from Taylor Swift because she made the song “Cruel Summer”?

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of her non-musical work

But people like dbm don't want her fans to register and vote.

She could be influential this political season if she chose. But I doubt she does more that post some Register And Vote! tweets and grams and whatever. She's a savvy enough businesswomen to know she could get the Bud Lite treatment if she steps out of line.

Reactions: BradStevens

She could be influential this political season if she chose. But I doubt she does more that post some Register And Vote! tweets and grams and whatever. She's a savvy enough businesswomen to know she could get the Bud Lite treatment if she steps out of line.
Looks like they are already trying to do that on Fox. Not gonna work. She's not the Dixie Chicks (whose music I liked).

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Has she even come out as being a dem?

I am betting you didn't have issue with Clint Eastwood playing politics with an empty chair to get people to vote GOP
Clint Eastwood is 93.

But Republicans never auto-label him as senile.

I think she was pretty active and endorsed some candidates in the last few years. She argued with her family and parents when she wanted to get involved and they didn’t want her to alienate her base.

I think she was pretty active and endorsed some candidates in the last few years. She argued with her family and parents when she wanted to get involved and they didn’t want her to alienate her base.

They didn't want her to kill the (their?) Golden Goose?

Urging people to vote used to be considered American, now it makes one part of the deep state corrupting America. Honestly people, there are meds that will help with paranoia.

If it was some shit-kicking male country singer who’s a known conservative doing this, Fox would be trying to get him the medal of freedom.

When Mr Black professional athlete says/does something, it’s “shut up and play”.

When lilly white Drew Brees has a politically related opinion, oh shit we need to hear what he has to say and hope he doesn’t get cancelled.

I'll just leave this here for refernce, for the next time someone wonders what an "incel" is...

Not sure what the plural of incel would be,maybe a gaggle? But this is a freaking convention, and I can't believe any of these clowns are making derogatory remarks about anyone's appearance. Apparently they don't own any mirrors...

I'll just leave this here for refernce, for the next time someone wonders what an "incel" is...

Not sure what the plural of incel would be,maybe a gaggle? But this is a freaking convention, and I can't believe any of these clowns are making derogatory remarks about anyone's appearance. Apparently they don't own any mirrors...

Just such an odd fight to pick. Bizarre.

If I walk into my daughter's room and she's listening to Charlie Kirk....

Are you Matt Walsh, who btw is one of several who could give Kirk a good run for "dumbest man on Earth"? Matt Walsh says a husband giving his wife a thoughtful Valentine's gift is "gay"...

I think he and Tuck Tuck are competing amongst themselves for which one can do the best job of trying to utilize the flannel shirt look to project a (fake) aura of manliness...

I wasn't aware of the acronym "DINK" prior to seeing this video. But I'm fairly certain if you looked up the term dink, or more accurately DWEEB in a dictionary, "flannel shirt Mattie" would be the poster boy...

• Haha
Reactions: PhyloeBedoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT