ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor Swift is a government agent

Are you Matt Walsh, who btw is one of several who could give Kirk a good run for "dumbest man on Earth"? Matt Walsh says a husband giving his wife a thoughtful Valentine's gift is "gay"...

I think he and Tuck Tuck are competing amongst themselves for which one can do the best job of trying to utilize the flannel shirt look to project a (fake) aura of manliness...

I wasn't aware of the acronym "DINK" prior to seeing this video. But I'm fairly certain if you looked up the term dink, or more accurately DWEEB in a dictionary, "flannel shirt Mattie" would be the poster boy...

I don’t know who Matt Walsh and Charlie Kirk are you weirdo. Stop talking your dumb shit at me, freak.

I don’t know who Matt Walsh and Charlie Kirk are you weirdo. Stop talking your dumb shit at me, freak.
You don't know who they are, yet you come on here and essentially echo every talking point they put out? "Great" minds think alike?

You don't know who they are, yet you come on here and essentially echo every talking point they put out? "Great" minds think alike?
I’ve never heard of QANoN, never heard of Alex Jones, never heard of OAN, never heard of Fox “News”, and this Trump person doesn’t ring a bell either.

Not sure about the political side of it, but her presence at the games and the way the NFL has made a spectical of it has turned me off from watching. Her and Mahomes better half are quite the duo.

My daughter still hasn't spoke to me since I told her Swift must feel like she fought a porcupine with the amount of pricks she has had in her.

Not sure about the political side of it, but her presence at the games and the way the NFL has made a spectical of it has turned me off from watching. Her and Mahomes better half are quite the duo.

My daughter still hasn't spoke to me since I told her Swift must feel like she fought a porcupine with the amount of pricks she has had in her.
Omg lol that’s awful. Taylor is maga. Wearing her letter jacket to her football bf’s games. NYT wanted so badly for her to be a lesbian and join the cult

Omg lol that’s awful. Taylor is maga. Wearing her letter jacket to her football bf’s games. NYT wanted so badly for her to be a lesbian and join the cult
You're dreaming. She's not MAGA. In another life she would've been. Rural PA, stable family. She would at the very least have been a country club conservative. Her brother went to Notre Dame. Now. Notre Dame is not the Notre Dame it used to be in terms of god fearing, good Catholic, conservatives, but it is still better than most.

But her career has poisoned everything. Likely caused her parents divorce, turned her into a feminist icon. Now she's going steady with Mr. Pfizer. Again, not MAGA.

Last edited:
Poor Travis he sold out for money definitely wasn't for looks his past two girlfriends were fire, the blonde headed olive oil should be glad she has deep pockets.

Saw a great AI picture of Taylor Swift today.

Her head on a classic picture of Len Dawson, KC QB from back in the day, sitting on the bench during a game in a dirty white Chiefs road uniform, smoking a cigarette. Caption read: Swift has ruined the NFL.

Saw a great AI picture of Taylor Swift today.

Her head on a classic picture of Len Dawson, KC QB from back in the day, sitting on the bench during a game in a dirty white Chiefs road uniform, smoking a cigarette. Caption read: Swift has ruined the NFL.
Lol!! Apparently there are AI dirty pics of her floating around. On cue there she is on tv

Reactions: BradStevens
Hate by ugly guys sitting in their mom's basement with Doritos crumbs on their keyboard.
I’m a big Taylor swift fan but it’s human nature to turn when you get to much of something or you feel like it’s shoved down your throat. I get it

I’m a big Taylor swift fan but it’s human nature to turn when you get to much of something or you feel like it’s shoved down your throat. I get it
What I don’t get is that she’s never been sold or marketed as a sex symbol. Yet people who don’t like her comment on her looks. Not in a funny way, either.

What I don’t get is that she’s never been sold or marketed as a sex symbol. Yet people who don’t like her comment on her looks. Not in a funny way, either.
I think they just assume a mega football star would go for a hottie model like Tom Brady does. So they impute.

Oh I get the over exposure thing. It's just funny that guys who wouldn't have a shot if she was a waitress at a Cracker Barrel taking a shot at her looks.

Hard to tell what she really looks like with all the hair styling and makeup and chic wardrobe. What does she look like at 7:00am drinking her first cup of coffee?

She pays a whole lot of attention to her appearance, don't tell anyone it's not an important part of her image and success. The costumes alone make that obvious.

Animation Love GIF by Squirlart

She pays a whole lot of attention to her appearance, don't tell anyone it's not an important part of her image and success. The costumes alone make that obvious.
Of course she does. She's a famous pop star. All of them do. It's part of the gig. But I don't think she's marketing herself as a sexpot, do you?

Reactions: hoosboot
Taylor doing more to affect the economy that Trump and Biden combined. Write in vote!

No breaks given, that was 24 seconds too long.
I saw her mouth on camera “Go away. Please.” It may not be her fault. Her actions are obnoxious but in fairness she’s had an odd life and is probably super immature

Haters gonna hate. It's mostly people who have a strong affinity for hate.
What does a "strong affinity for hate" look like? I'll wait on your response as I vacuum the Dorito's off my keyboard. lol

I'm just not a fan, and she is just an easy target. I do like the "Haters going to hate" line, my daughter said it one of her songs? Who knew? I'm just sitting here in my Mom's basement eating Dorito's and singing in my head "I'm feeling 52". :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: UncleMark
I saw her mouth on camera “Go away. Please.” It may not be her fault. Her actions are obnoxious but in fairness she’s had an odd life and is probably super immature
A friend text me during the game that Apex Marketing estimated the NFL has generated an equivalent brand value of $331.5 million for the Chiefs and the league through Swift. The viewership among women is the highest ever since they began tracking it in 2000.

She also is not a fan of Swift so her text was to joke on a post I made in a group chat, we have fun at the expense of the Chiefs from time to time amongst other things.

I don't blame the NFL, hell I use it to my benefit as well. I mean the NFL feels like the next best version of the WWE.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
A friend text me during the game that Apex Marketing estimated the NFL has generated an equivalent brand value of $331.5 million for the Chiefs and the league through Swift. The viewership among women is the highest ever since they began tracking it in 2000.

She also is not a fan of Swift so her text was to joke on a post I made in a group chat, we have fun at the expense of the Chiefs from time to time amongst other things.

I don't blame the NFL, hell I use it to my benefit as well. I mean the NFL feels like the next best version of the WWE.
Well it could be worse. You could be in stl living amongst diehard chiefs fans 🤔.

• Haha
Well it could be worse. You could be in stl living amongst diehard chiefs fans 🤔.
No thanks, we have a SVP in our IT department who somehow is a Chiefs fan living in Louisville? He came down with a red toboggan on with KC on it. I told him to take his Ronald McDonald hat and go upstairs to his office.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Taylor Swift Football GIF by Storyful

My kid says she has to stay since we've made it this far.

If we don't win, I fear for T-Swifts safety.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT