ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor Swift is a government agent

I saw a clip with her after the game telling kelce I love you. Ain’t that somethin. Smoochin after the game with I love yous. That’s young love. Wow. Amazing how far away from it the posters on this miserable board are. We’re all dead. We’re dead.

Poor Travis he sold out for money definitely wasn't for looks his past two girlfriends were fire, the blonde headed olive oil should be glad she has deep pockets.
So many men really can’t stand strong women. Funny

So many men really can’t stand strong women. Funny
I love strong women I married the women’s arm wrestling champion of the Midwest. We have to watch “Over the Top” once a week.

My daughters and granddaughter know the script word for word.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I love strong women I married the women’s arm wrestling champion of the Midwest. We have to watch “Over the Top” once a week.

over-the.gif

Ok it’s that’s your definition of a strong woman. It’s not really mine.

Plus it’s got Robert Loggia…just like every other movie ever made.

Ok it’s that’s your definition of a strong woman. It’s not really mine.
Oh I totally missed the boat, sorry. I guess you mean the part where my wife is also Director of Nursing at UofL hospital and is our family bread winner? Yeah I haven't lost to much sleep over marrying a woman who can hold her own. I have been buying her dresses for Christmas for years, but she insist on wearing pants?

You're a bit easy to trigger BTW.

Prolly true...

Oh Wow. Love that man. Top five all time favorite actors. Saw a pic of gene Hackman the other day. Same drill looking barely recognizable. It’s insane how put together William shatner is today. He looked one way for 50 years and another for nearly the next 50
Time is still undefeated.

I think it’s pretty cool Clint is 93 and can still experience wonder, as it appears he is in that photo.

Reactions: hoosboot
Time is still undefeated.
we definitely have a shelf life even if we avoid all the stuff that can get us. that hemsworth limitless or whatever was excellent. fascinating on aging. first episode is slow but really good in the later episodes. love to know how much that stuff pans out. but it's certainly a committed lifestyle change required.

we definitely have a shelf life even if we avoid all the stuff that can get us. that hemsworth limitless or whatever was excellent. fascinating on aging. first episode is slow but really good in the later episodes. love to know how much that stuff pans out. but it's certainly a committed lifestyle change required.
No Starbucks or crab legs allowed. 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: BradStevens
Starbucks and crab legs!!!! This is Joe Biden’s America! For dinner tonight we’re having bread and goody. Like 1930s limerick
Sorry...those are the rules if you want to be Limitless. Starbucks makes you very Limited. We can pitch that show to Netflix if you'd like though. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Not sure about the political side of it, but her presence at the games and the way the NFL has made a spectical of it has turned me off from watching. Her and Mahomes better half are quite the duo.

My daughter still hasn't spoke to me since I told her Swift must feel like she fought a porcupine with the amount of pricks she has had in her.
More balls to the chin than Yogi Berra...

We used to eat onions before water polo games. Nasty if you were on the other team

I guarantee you he is not a Trump fan. Celebrities supporting Trump? Lol. I thought you guys hated Hollywood elites, you know like Chachi and all his other celebrity supporters.
Kelce is Hollywood Elite?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT