ADVERTISEMENT

Only good stuff

I hung a pink unicorn plush toy on my brother's trailer hitch on his truck. Drove around like that for almost a month before he noticed it.

Unicorn GIF by TeaCosyFolk
Upside down pineapple is the go to in this situation.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I love this one, particular because it hits home a bit. I served on our county Board of Developmental Disabilities Services for 8 years. It was incredibly rewarding. One of the many important things the agency did was educating local law enforcement about people with developmental disabilities, how to recognize someone with a developmental disability, and most importantly how to interact with them. In hindsight, I wish I would have sat in on the training. But, I do know that law enforcement was greatly appreciative of the education provided by the agency. This is a great example of law enforcement treating someone with kindness and understanding. Was this a proper use of 911? Well, I have a feeling the police might say it was in that it allowed them the opportunity to meet Chris.

I love this one, particular because it hits home a bit. I served on our county Board of Developmental Disabilities Services for 8 years. It was incredibly rewarding. One of the many important things the agency did was educating local law enforcement about people with developmental disabilities, how to recognize someone with a developmental disability, and most importantly how to interact with them. In hindsight, I wish I would have sat in on the training. But, I do know that law enforcement was greatly appreciative of the education provided by the agency. This is a great example of law enforcement treating someone with kindness and understanding. Was this a proper use of 911? Well, I have a feeling the police might say it was in that it allowed them the opportunity to meet Chris.

Just awesome. There’s a lot of beauty in the world if you know where to look.

Thanks, Noodle. This made my day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT