ADVERTISEMENT

Suns in 4

come with that weak ass sucker punch, you better land it. Thunder Dan had something for him!!!! “I’m gonna fu.ck your boy up”

#Sunsin4
The best moment is when Sunsboi is holding SmallyD steady while he barks at everyone else...SmallyD starts to recover so he gives him one more to keep him quiet.

Love a good white trash brawl.

The best moment is when Sunsboi is holding SmallyD steady while he barks at everyone else...SmallyD starts to recover so he gives him one more to keep him quiet.

Love a good white trash brawl.
You have to bring race into every post don’t you?

I have watched this over a 100 times, and safe to say “suns in 4” will be a popular saying for the foreseeable future.

I can’t tell you how much I love this video. It makes my heart happy.

Cmon, have a heart. It’s bad enough that poor guy is saddled with that God-awful haircut but then he goes and gets his ass-kicked to boot!

Oh yeah and his team lost and got eliminated. Other than that, I’m sure he had a swell time at the game!

Cmon, have a heart. It’s bad enough that poor guy is saddled with that God-awful haircut but then he goes and gets his ass-kicked to boot!

Oh yeah and his team lost and got eliminated. Other than that, I’m sure he had a swell time at the game!

soo much awesome in this video. How bout the guy that receives the lil bitch when Thunder Dannis done with him, “damn yo nose broke” “go easy on it”

It gets better every watch.

Looked like Nolan Ryan teaching Robin Ventura a hard lesson.
Poor Robin...the look on his face as he was running to the mound, said "I know I HAVE to do this, to gain respect from my teammates....but I'm also aware of the big ol' can of Texas whoopass standing out there ...." He looked defeated before he reached the mound.

I have watched this over a 100 times, and safe to say “suns in 4” will be a popular saying for the foreseeable future.

With the spotlight on fan behavior now, most likely none of them will be allowed to attend NBA games for a while.

Can't see the posts for all the testosterone floating in the air. The season can't start soon enough, this place is a dumpster most days..lol

Reactions: kkott
come with that weak ass sucker punch, you better land it. Thunder Dan had something for him!!!! “I’m gonna fu.ck your boy up”

#Sunsin4
Someone get that Jersey boy a belt so he can fight without his pants falling down! LOL I'll never understand the style these kids have where they act tough while they let their pants hang below their butts.

Someone get that Jersey boy a belt so he can fight without his pants falling down! LOL I'll never understand the style these kids have where they act tough while they let their pants hang below their butts.
I don't know that he owns a belt, but we know he has a bowl... he used it to get his haircut!

Reactions: hookyIU1990

Disagree with Barstool Sports assessment. I thought the most disrespectful thing was how he made the Nuggets fan his bitch when he was already there with another woman!

You and yourself have a thing about hillbillies. You bring it up every 3rd or 4th thread.. Why is that?
Because they listen to shItty ass music .. some are so stupid they listen to performance Nashville ass clowns like George Strait .

Does that answer your question, slack jaw?

Reactions: Stay Classy Ace
Because they listen to shItty ass music .. some are so stupid they listen to performance Nashville ass clowns like George Strait .

Does that answer your question, slack jaw?
Slackjaw? Lets both post pics of each other on here and let the community compare our “slackjaws?”

#Trump2024

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT