ADVERTISEMENT

BIG Officiating.

Yeah, yeah, I know: you're just here to talk bball or B10 bball. Spare me. You are here exclusively to turn it into a Purdue thing. I didn't even comment, just laughed at you saying the B10 is MUCH better this year. The B10 is the same as last year: 1 good team a few mediocre ones and then garbage.
Right, I only care about Purdue. That's why I post about my kids and other B10 teams here. I'm just secretly trying to pump Purdue. Common. You sound as bad as Courtsense right now.

I only talk about Purdue here when one of you bring it up. Am I not supposed to give my insight on something that I feel I have a lot of insight on? Otherwise I'm happy to talk about other subjects.

Probably because we've already beaten Alabama and Arizona.
And now McCullar is out for the tournament. PU's path couldn't possibly be easier.

Not your fault. Not their fault. But you/they sure can't use "bad draw" as any sort of excuse. They sure could have if they had teams like Auburn, Kentucky, A&M, etc... in their region.

Reactions: Vern Pain
Hey, I love the fact that you can't stand that I have civil conversations here about things that you have to run to the national board and lie about me. Cool stuff. You must have thought I still had you on ignore there and you could get away with it.
Your still here?

Aren't you guys in the tourney?

Why obsess about IU at this time??

Never mind, we know why.

And now McCullar is out for the tournament. PU's path couldn't possibly be easier.

Not your fault. Not their fault. But you/they sure can't use "bad draw" as any sort of excuse. They sure could have if they had teams like Auburn, Kentucky, A&M, etc... in their region.
It's now or never for these clowns...table is set for them.

If the Northwestern game is any indication of how the officials are calling big teams purdue is in trouble. Those three clowns were lost the whole game. What a profession to be in. Paid well, absolutely suck at it and never any concern about getting fired. And flat out ruin a game.

Reactions: Tscurlo
Hey, I love the fact that you can't stand that I have civil conversations here about things that you have to run to the national board and lie about me. Cool stuff. You must have thought I still had you on ignore there and you could get away with it.
...and yet you are here today, worried about IU when you have a huge game today.

Don't ever change.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT