ADVERTISEMENT

Steve Schmidt explains how the Republican Party became the party of American fascists

And it is the exact definition of what Democrats are doing to this country. Who is telling people what kind of cars they can buy? What kind of stoves and furnaces they can buy ? What they can and can't say anymore?
Yeah, walk us through what's going on. Examples?

What does that have to do with refugees poring across our border?
You asked a stupid question, so I asked you one. You're anti-abortion, right? So, how many kids have you adopted?

Trump boldly said in his Town Hall that he finished the wall. Are you saying that isn't working? I mean, according to you, they're POURING over the border.

Why couldn't Trump do this?

The U.S. Border Patrol has apprehended migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border more than 1.8 million times since October, setting an annual record for arrests with two months still to go before the fiscal year ends. (So, arrests are bad now?)

Nearly half of those migrants were quickly expelled under the public health order known as Title 42 that's been in place since the beginning of the pandemic. But hundreds of thousands more were allowed to seek asylum and other protections in the United States.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Again to quote you '' you cant be this dumb can you?'' Did you read what I said ? Do you have that much trouble reading and comprehending?
You shouldn't have a problem explaining it to all of us then, right?

You shouldn't have a problem explaining it to all of us then, right?
I did in just a few examples out of many. You are just too damn stupid to read it. You need to have a beer and relax from whatever has you so bound up. Metamucil can help too.

I did in just a few examples out of many. You are just too damn stupid to read it. You need to have a beer and relax from whatever has you so bound up. Metamucil can help too.

Specifically, what are some fascist examples?

Specifically, what are some fascist examples?
JFC I will type it out again for you, should I double space to help you read? Telling people what kind of cars they can drive, what kinds of stoves and furnaces they can buy, are just a few examples. Did you have a head injury as a child? You have asked the same GD thing like 5 times and I told you just a few examples.

JFC I will type it out again for you, should I double space to help you read? Telling people what kind of cars they can drive, what kinds of stoves and furnaces they can buy, are just a few examples. Did you have a head injury as a child? You have asked the same GD thing like 5 times and I told you just a few examples.
Who is telling people what kind of car they can drive? Can you link the list? I did read about Wyoming wanting to ban EVs by 2035.

What stove am I required to have and who's telling me that? I couldn't care less whether my stove is electric or gas. Why do you? Are you up in arms that you cant use asbestos anymore in your house?

None of this is fascist, you dolt. It's called public health.

You don't know what fascism is. Where is our reichstage fire or night of the long knives? How many state enterprises does the US government own?

Your definition could easily be applied to the left, the part after however is applying fascism to something unrelated.
Examples?

Not worth responding to.

It’s just reflexively back to “BUT TRUMP!!!” 😂

You’re a less prolific Hickory.

Have fun with all that. I’m done with you.

So you ARE stating that Trump is above the law. Got it.

Who is telling people what kind of car they can drive? Can you link the list? I did read about Wyoming wanting to ban EVs by 2035.

What stove am I required to have and who's telling me that? I couldn't care less whether my stove is electric or gas. Why do you? Are you up in arms that you cant use asbestos anymore in your house?

None of this is fascist, you dolt. It's called public health.
WTF is wrong with you. Because you dont care makes it OK ? We arent talking about public health and you left furnaces out it is using gas because the government can control the electric grid a lot easier. It sure as hell isn't republicans making these laws. Now they are going to put restrictions on dishwashers . You like eating off dirty plates at restaurants? I have no clue about your Wyoming article.

If you are competing to be the dumbest poster on the board this week , you won.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Not worth responding to.

It’s just reflexively back to “BUT TRUMP!!!” 😂

You’re a less prolific Hickory.

Have fun with all that. I’m done with you.
He is either this completely stupid or tripping on something tonight.

Laws don't count for Trump? Fascist much?
Seems like he should care a little more about a former president breaking laws then about him getting in trouble for breaking them.

A lot posters say they want to clean up the government but apparently are also for no repercussions for breaking the law. Doesn't make much sense.

Reactions: DrHoops
WTF is wrong with you. Because you dont care makes it OK ? We arent talking about public health and you left furnaces out it is using gas because the government can control the electric grid a lot easier. It sure as hell isn't republicans making these laws. Now they are going to put restrictions on dishwashers . You like eating off dirty plates at restaurants? I have no clue about your Wyoming article.

If you are competing to be the dumbest poster on the board this week , you won.
So you think the govt is controlling the electric grid but not the gas lines?

Do you have a guide book of conspiracy theories? Lmao

So you ARE stating that Trump is above the law. Got it.
From your many posts, it seems this Schmidt guy has convinced you that Republicans are fascists. Can you give an estimation for when they are taking over? Thanks ahead of time. I’d like to be prepared with my bug out gear and bunker.

Survive Nat Geo GIF by National Geographic Channel

So you think the govt is controlling the electric grid but not the gas lines?

Do you have a guide book of conspiracy theories? Lmao
Yeah, tell me how many times your gas line goes down vs electric? Figured you would be chiming in, boards two dumbest posters together again.

Seems like he should care a little more about a former president breaking laws then about him getting in trouble for breaking them.

A lot posters say they want to clean up the government but apparently are also for no repercussions for breaking the law. Doesn't make much sense.
30-something felony charges in NYC? Meh...they're liberals. An intricate plan to overthrow a US presidential election, aka, a coup? Nah....no big deal. Multiple accusations by women his sexual assaults or sexual harassment (cue "But Bill Clinton!!!), meh, even if he's bragging about it on tape, it's just "locker room talk"? I've never heard that talk in any locker room I've ever been in, but what do I know. No one wants to talk about the his accused rape of a 13 year old or Ivana Trump's charge of tearing out her hair and raping her because his combover procedure went wrong. Yeah...I know, she got paid out to settle it, even though Trump doesn't settle. The story is horrifying. Google it.

But we have the flag wavers around here who want to vote this lunatic back into office again......surprise....to own the libs.

From your many posts, it seems this Schmidt guy has convinced you that Republicans are fascists. Can you give an estimation for when they are taking over? Thanks ahead of time. I’d like to be prepared with my bug out gear and bunker.

Survive Nat Geo GIF by National Geographic Channel
If trump had his way, it would have been January 6, 2021. Read the thread, moron.

Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, pressed 29 Republican state lawmakers in Arizona — 27 more than previously known — to set aside Joe Biden's popular vote victory and “choose” presidential electors, according to emails obtained by The Washington Post.

Not fascist behavior?
Doesn't she have the right to voice her opinion? Are you sexist or something?

Doesn't she have the right to voice her opinion? Are you sexist or something?
Actively trying to overthrow an election (when your husband is on the US Supreme Court) isn't voicing an opinion. I wonder...surely you'd be as even keel about this as if Hillary did it, right?

Everything you're defending is the exact definition of a coup.

Actively trying to overthrow an election (when your husband is on the US Supreme Court) isn't voicing an opinion. I wonder...surely you'd be as even keel about this as if Hillary did it, right?R

Everything you're defending is the exact definition of a coup.
Oh bullshit. Was she holding a gun to anyone's head? I didn't hear you crying about anyone 'overthrowing an election' when Democrats challenged every Republican President elected this century.

Spare me you hystrionics.

And Hillary did do it. WTF are you talking about?

Oh bullshit. Was she holding a gun to anyone's head? I didn't hear you crying about anyone 'overthrowing an election' when Democrats challenged every Republican President elected this century.

Put your brain to work.

• Haha

Does Al Gore still claim he won in 2000? Does Hillary still claim she won in 2016? Cuckoo!!!

How many kids have you adopted?

You don't understand, because you've probably never left whatever state in which you live. I've been to 82 countries, including 6 weeks in Colombia last year. You want to see despair, look at Venezuelans prostituting themselves to survive across the Colombian border. Or buying a cargo container worth of Dr. Pepper at a huge loss to themselves just to receive US Dollars in Aruba. You really have no idea what is happening in the world. I've been all over Africa. Ever see a $1 Trillion dollar bill? You will in Zimbabwe. They sell them as souvenirs.

You're a fool.
Everything you described is an economic migrant and not an asylum seeker smart guy.

not their slaves' problem.

and they were by far the largest owners of the best asset there is and was.

land, and they owned tons of it.

again though, your intense defense of the morally indefensible is duly noted.
You’re honestly dumb enough to say you know what you would have done if you were Ben Franklin 300 years ago?

Then you’re using that to project and make the claim that other posters are defending slavery?

Possibly the dumbest shit I’ve ever read on this site and that’s saying something.

Last edited:
How many kids have you adopted?

You don't understand, because you've probably never left whatever state in which you live. I've been to 82 countries, including 6 weeks in Colombia last year. You want to see despair, look at Venezuelans prostituting themselves to survive across the Colombian border. Or buying a cargo container worth of Dr. Pepper at a huge loss to themselves just to receive US Dollars in Aruba. You really have no idea what is happening in the world. I've been all over Africa. Ever see a $1 Trillion dollar bill? You will in Zimbabwe. They sell them as souvenirs.

You're a fool.
Posting your travel resume in this context doesn’t make you anything more than a douche. You saw Venezuelans selling Dr Pepper in Aruba? Thanks Mother Teresa. You don’t know much more than anyone else about “what’s happening in the world.”

I’ve been all over the world a few times as well. Doesn’t make me morally superior.

Posting your travel resume in this context doesn’t make you anything more than a douche. You saw Venezuelans selling Dr Pepper in Aruba? Thanks Mother Teresa. You don’t know much more than anyone else about “what’s happening in the world.”

I’ve been all over the world a few times as well. Doesn’t make me morally superior.
His car and travel make him special.

Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT