ADVERTISEMENT

SS vs MM leading 3 point shooters

Bucket Getter

Senior
Apr 9, 2023
Sara Scalia +48 on the season 😳 3-star recruit > 5-star recruit.. Of course MM is only a freshman (and headed to the NBA), but damn.

Last edited:
Sara Scalia +48 on the season 😳 3-star recruit > 5-star recruit.. Of course MM is only a freshman (and headed to the NBA), but damn.
Also, SS is a 5th-year senior, so 4-year difference in playing in college, not sure why you chose this comparison unless you just want to pile on MM.

The biggest difference in their production has way more to do with the system they are in, absolutely love the movement and cutting in Moren's offense and when you surround the best post player in the history of the school with 4 shooters who can also get to the rim and finish you have one of the most efficient offenses in the game--as evidenced by leading the country in both total FG%, and 3 pt FG%, (the crazy thing is not top 100 in FT%)!!

If the men's program had half the movement, cutting, and execution of the women's teams, it would be close to equal I would guess

Also, SS is a 5th-year senior, so 4-year difference in playing in college, not sure why you chose this comparison unless you just want to pile on MM.

The biggest difference in their production has way more to do with the system they are in, absolutely love the movement and cutting in Moren's offense and when you surround the best post player in the history of the school with 4 shooters who can also get to the rim and finish you have one of the most efficient offenses in the game--as evidenced by leading the country in both total FG%, and 3 pt FG%, (the crazy thing is not top 100 in FT%)!!

If the men's program had half the movement, cutting, and execution of the women's teams, it would be close to equal I would guess
That’s precisely the point. And if you’d read the article on the front page, you’d know I’m not the one that created the narrative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT