ADVERTISEMENT

Spike Albrecht to Purdue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Painter is an average coach...middle of the road. I've never said otherwise....Besides your weird obsession with PU I'm not sure why you are arguing this with me
Because I said Crean was a better coach and you responded "easier to coach at IU." It's funny because that doesn't prove anything in regards to who's a better coach. Painter and Crean are both average. Crean is just better and it has nothing to do with being at IU. He went to a Final Four at Marquette. How were those facilities and recruiting ability in comparison to Purdue? Yup, again, Crean's a better coach.

Because I said Crean was a better coach and you responded "easier to coach at IU." It's funny because that doesn't prove anything in regards to who's a better coach. Painter and Crean are both average. Crean is just better and it has nothing to do with being at IU. He went to a Final Four at Marquette. How were those facilities and recruiting ability in comparison to Purdue? Yup, again, Crean's a better coach.
His facilities at MU were amazing....the Al McGuire Ctr was state of the art

I've never said that MP was better than TC,..that's just your obsession talking

You already did, you said basically the same thing.

More opportunity to succeed = easier to win

Six of one...
Crean has been to the Final Four at a school that's lower in status than both IU and Purdue. Care to explain how Painter is a better coach?

Crean has been to the Final Four at a school that's lower in status than both IU and Purdue. Care to explain how Painter is a better coach?
You don't read well do you? I didn't say MP was better, you are arguing with a figment of your imagination

In other words you made it up

You don't read well do you? I didn't say MP was better, you are arguing with a figment of your imagination

In other words you made it up
Oh sure. So your comment about it being "easier to win at IU" was just out of the blue huh? Give me a break. Go back to GBI.

So answer this question....Who's the better coach? Crean or Painter. And I get they're both average. Who's better?
Overall I think it's splitting hairs to say ones better than the other but the FF run is something that MP can't match,.....so the winner of the least ugly beauty pageant is TC

You keep telling me to go back to somewhere I have never been...yet you have.....just another observation
And anytime anyone here makes a negative comment toward Purdue or doesn't look at things through urine and black shades, you step in and criticize them. Just another observation.

And anytime anyone here makes a negative comment toward Purdue or doesn't look at things through urine and black shades, you step in and criticize them. Just another observation.
It's a false observation, but if it's PU related everyone knows you don't see things clearly

It's a false observation, but if it's PU related everyone knows you don't see things clearly
And why wasn't I seeing things clearly? Because I think IU will be better than Purdue? Because I think Swanigan is overrated? Clearly those are just homer statements just like the comment I made about Purdue being a good team this coming season and being a Top 4/5 team in the B10. I think what you meant to say is I don't see things through urine and black shades which I don't.

As for IU, I think we'll be right in front of Purdue in 3rd behind Wisky and MSU. Man, total homer.

And why wasn't I seeing things clearly? Because I think IU will be better than Purdue? Because I think Swanigan is overrated? Clearly those are just homer statements just like the comment I made about Purdue being a good team this coming season and being a Top 4/5 team in the B10. I think what you meant to say is I don't see things through urine and black shades which I don't.

As for IU, I think we'll be right in front of Purdue in 3rd behind Wisky and MSU. Man, total homer.
Yeah, you're totally rational when it comes to PU, my mistake sorry

Why do you go to other teams boards in the first place. I would guess it is for you y to just go over their to start problems.
I went to GBI to poke fun at them. I go to other boards for recruiting info. Mainly I post at the national board.

You keep telling me to go back to somewhere I have never been...yet you have.....just another observation
He's been banned from gbi and hammer and rails though he is now back under a different name. He does nothing other than argue and insult. I always thought it was hilariously ironic that snug spends so much time talking about something he hates.

He's been banned from gbi and hammer and rails though he is now back under a different name. He does nothing other than argue and insult. I always thought it was hilariously ironic that snug spends so much time talking about something he hates.
Ironic and not surprising.

I have been banned from GBI but I don't post on Hammer and Rails. How many different usernames do you have MJ18? Any comments coming from you are pure comedy.

I just don't see you being objective when it comes to Purdue. I hate them as much as anyone but their starting front court will be as good as ours will be. Edwards, Swanigan and Haas will be as good if not better than Bryant, OG and Hartman if that is our starting front court.

I just don't see you being objective when it comes to Purdue. I hate them as much as anyone but their starting front court will be as good as ours will be. Edwards, Swanigan and Haas will be as good if not better than Bryant, OG and Hartman if that is our starting front court.
Their front court was better than ours last year. How did that work out for them?

Their front court is going to be good. It's my opinion that Hammons and Davis were the anchors on defense. They're gone. Hammons bailed them out a ton on defense by being able to block or alter tons of shots. Haas isn't the same influence on defense. I think their defense will take a bigger step back then some think although that will be offset some by an improvement in their offense.

I think we still have a better back court. I think we have better athleticism and our bench is deeper. Both team should shoot the 3 pretty well, probably not as good as IU last year but still good.

So again, how's that not objective? It's a difference of opinion. It's not like I said they're going to be garbage, that wouldn't be objective. I said they're a Top 4/5 B10 team. I just think IU will be better. I have IU at 3rd and PU at 4th. Good Lord. It's really funny people say that's NOT objective. I mean, I'm not the only one who thinks IU will be better. We're ranked ahead of them in the preseason polls (not that they mean much at this point but it points out others think IU will be tough as well).

Reactions: HouseDivided2014
I mean really.......Explain how I'm NOT being objective. Both will be good. Both will be tournament teams. IU will be better IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT