ADVERTISEMENT

Spike Albrecht to Purdue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Us being IU

I don't do the Pavlov thing every time PU is mentioned..like you and snu

You both are too far gone to rationally discuss anything PU related. I grew up in Ohio, so PU was never my biggest personal rival. It was and will likely always be OSU. PU means very little to me, they usually aren't good enough to get me excited.

I'd much rather beat the really good teams, than beat PU
You're so predictable it's hilarious. Look at this, you're arguing with someone who doesn't look at the world through urine and black shades and you get your panties all bunched up. Real shocker. Everything I said about Purdue last year and for next year is very fair. Don't be pissed at me because what I said actually happened.

You could not be more wrong. I have been here a very long time and post as objectively as anyone. My "personal" rival is KY. I responded to a dumb comment...I responded appropriately. If you have something to say about a Wisconsin game..Do so.

Keep in mind while doing so that most IU alumni don't whine about officiating to any degree, in part because we understand the game and in part because we understand that the BIG officiating sucks equally for all teams.

You are a newbie, and that is fine, but the posts I have seen of yours don't lead me to believe you are an IU fan or alumni.
I will say that I am impressed that you've gone this long without mentioning PU ticket sales and email promotions...maybe you aren't a lost cause, like snu

You're so predictable it's hilarious. Look at this, you're arguing with someone who doesn't look at the world through urine and black shades and you get your panties all bunched up. Real shocker. Everything I said about Purdue last year and for next year is very fair. Don't be pissed at me because what I said actually happened.
Urine and black? Honest question, how old are you?

Problem...only really 2 good teams in the past decade in the B1G...Wisky and MSU and few good years by others.

Problem...only really 2 good teams in the past decade in the B1G...Wisky and MSU and few good years by others.
I think you'd have to put OSU up there...a couple down years and people pretend you never existed

But when I said I'd rather beat the good teams, I meant the good teams that year...whomever they may be

For the record, while whining about officiating is a time-honored tradition for you guys, that privilege has been suspended for at least two seasons after your MSU win last year.

For the next two seasons, PU may actually lose a game rather than what has traditionally been the case: having it taken from you by officials.
No whining from me just telling it from a coaching perspective. You don't want to agree...that is fine. Nothing changes whether you agree or dont. It is what it is.

I will say that I am impressed that you've gone this long without mentioning PU ticket sales and email promotions...maybe you aren't a lost cause, like snu

Thanks for confirming my suspicions. Btw if you want to discuss such things let me know. Also still waiting for the Wisconsin commentary tough guy.

IIRC, Spike was on the PG depth chart behind Andrew Dakich. Was that correct? Was it injury, will, or skill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT