ADVERTISEMENT

So by brother-in-law said he had to leave because he was armed

TheOriginalHappyGoat

Oct 4, 2010
Margaritaville
That was weird. We were having a fine time, but then he had to extricate himself because apparently the fact that he had a handgun on him was going to cause him to do something stupid. I'm really bothered by this right now.

Pack your bag
I don't need the ag
On your knees you big, booty bitch start suckin'
You ride my ass
Like a horse in a saddle
Now you're up shits creek
With a turd for a paddle

That was weird. We were having a fine time, but then he had to extricate himself because apparently the fact that he had a handgun on him was going to cause him to do something stupid. I'm really bothered by this right now.
Yeah, you're not exactly being paranoid about this. I don't really have good advice other than to watch your cornhole. Hopefully he in fact left and there are no worries.

easy fix man. just don't subscribe to the gun toting kill anything that walks mentality.

want to have a good debate tonight?

If you guys were watching the IU game, I could understand his thinking...

Reactions: C-$
actually, he sounds like some1 who knows his limits. We will not see him on a newsreel after a mass shooting

wish I would have seen the tOSU info before I posted. Now I want to put a cap in his azz

He should kill himself.

Was that wrong?
Dude, I know there was a thread with some O$U morans on the freebie the other day, but jeebus there were some serious douchebag IU fans at the game today. It was really bad. One guy had less teeth than you have fingers. On one hand. He was screaming f bombs constantly, all while a couple kids say just 2 rows in front of him and he knew about as much football as your average 5 year old girl. There were more than a few IU folks glaring at him. There was a nice older O$U couple sitting next to us (right in front of him) and they left to go watch the game elsewhere at the half, but not before adding that it was their worst fan experience of any B1G school and they'd been to most of them (not Northwestern). It was pretty shameful.

I'm too busy to watch that.

The model is texting me relentlessly.

She has a 5:45 am flight to NY.

We're getting married when she gets back.
0412e7ca529f702e34c93703597a5d0e.jpg

1184884_596973400354908_627041903_n.jpg

tara-lynn-plus-size-model.jpg

PAY-Fat-celebrities-as-imagined-by-Photoshop-artist-David-Lopera-740x419.jpg

Reactions: cryano
That's pretty stupid. You've become the same as the idiots who you hate. Congrats.
No, not at all. OSU fans have a reputation that precedes them...and it is a well earned reputation. Just like UK fans. Tell me, why would I want them to come back? They could actually be Timothy Church Mouse and his mother and I still wouldn't want their stank buckeye asses in our stadium.

Reactions: mike41703 and C-$
No, not at all. OSU fans have a reputation that precedes them...and it is a well earned reputation. Just like UK fans. Tell me, why would I want them to come back? They could actually be Timothy Church Mouse and his mother and I still wouldn't want their stank buckeye asses in our stadium.
Dude, all the O$U fans I talked to today were absolutely cool and infinitely less annoying and idiotic than quite a few IU fans I saw. It honestly reminded me of UK hoops fans. In short, Walmart stereotypes acting like complete douchebags. I'd take the O$U fans I saw over those idiots ANY DAY. It was embarrassing. Listen to yourself. They could be quiet and nice and you "still wouldn't want their stank buckeye asses in our stadium". Again, you are what you hate and it's an idiotic mentality.

Listen to yourself. They could be quiet and nice and you "still wouldn't want their stank buckeye asses in our stadium". Again, you are what you hate and it's an idiotic mentality.
Yes...let's welcome the other teams fans. Serve them tea and crumpets.

All the OSU fans I sat near were jackasses.

It's not idiotic to not want the other team's fans at the game...It's football, not a Welcome Wagon meeting.

Yes...let's welcome the other teams fans. Serve them tea and crumpets.

All the OSU fans I sat near were jackasses.

It's not idiotic to not want the other team's fans at the game...It's football, not a Welcome Wagon meeting.
It's good sportsmanship. If they act civil, what's the problem? You saying that is dumb and a UK type mentality. You know this. You do. You're not an idiot. I'll say it again for you. There were only IU fans acting like classless, clueless jackasses where I sat and we were 17th row from the field at the 20. You're right. It's a game. Have some class. Be better than our redneck brethren south of the Ohio.

What precipitated this comment? Exactly.

So a Suckeye family member by marriage had to leave yo house before he put a cap in your ass?

Redneck Nation!

Dude, all the O$U fans I talked to today were absolutely cool and infinitely less annoying and idiotic than quite a few IU fans I saw. It honestly reminded me of UK hoops fans. In short, Walmart stereotypes acting like complete douchebags. I'd take the O$U fans I saw over those idiots ANY DAY. It was embarrassing. Listen to yourself. They could be quiet and nice and you "still wouldn't want their stank buckeye asses in our stadium". Again, you are what you hate and it's an idiotic mentality.
All fans are retards, it's an inherent trait of being one.

Dude, I know there was a thread with some O$U morans on the freebie the other day, but jeebus there were some serious douchebag IU fans at the game today. It was really bad. One guy had less teeth than you have fingers. On one hand. He was screaming f bombs constantly, all while a couple kids say just 2 rows in front of him and he knew about as much football as your average 5 year old girl. There were more than a few IU folks glaring at him. There was a nice older O$U couple sitting next to us (right in front of him) and they left to go watch the game elsewhere at the half, but not before adding that it was their worst fan experience of any B1G school and they'd been to most of them (not Northwestern). It was pretty shameful.

You don't by chance sit near section 4 row 25 do you? You're describing my fan experience today. Moronic IU fan being idiotic with kids 2 rows from him.

This is odd. I can't imagine my brother, who owns many guns, would ever do/say that.

The fact your BIL felt he needed to bring a gun to your family's gathering makes him a strange individual anyway. I will never understand gun culture in this country.

You don't by chance sit near section 4 row 25 do you? You're describing my fan experience today. Moronic IU fan being idiotic with kids 2 rows from him.
No. It was section 29, row 17. The guy was right behind us. However you're proving my point. I saw A LOT of classless, redneck, dumba$$ IU fans yesterday. FAR more than O$U fans. It's not ok either way. And yes, TMP, you are sort of correct but I wouldn't say ALL fans are. It's possible to root for your team and have some class and be polite to opposing fans and not be a jacka$$ and everybody has a good time.

So I'm assuming he has the gun legally and there are no prior red flags why he shouldn't have a firearm. And you are but for a moment of clear-minded self-awareness from making the news today.

Yeah, gun ownership in this country is beyond fvcked up.

Reactions: hoosierdug
It's good sportsmanship. If they act civil, what's the problem? You saying that is dumb and a UK type mentality. You know this. You do. You're not an idiot. I'll say it again for you. There were only IU fans acting like classless, clueless jackasses where I sat and we were 17th row from the field at the 20. You're right. It's a game. Have some class. Be better than our redneck brethren south of the Ohio.
Oh duggy...are you feeweens hurt? I could give a damn what O$U fans think. I have experienced enough of them being jackasses to not have to worry about giving anyone the benefit of the doubt.

I would rather their seats remain empty than have someone from another team sit in them. That's not UK mentality at all. That's just years of dealing with jackass O$U fans. So piss up a rope duggy poo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT