ADVERTISEMENT

So @BoilerN .. and other PU fans....

As soon as they stop yelling "IU Sucks" on football kickoffs when they're not playing IU, I'm fine with showing them a little sympathy.

Until then, they can suck it.
I hope they never stop that chant at FB, BB or any other event. It defones them.

Back to the OP, I think Ordy/jackskip/Birnk/Prankstermary/etc is the only pu troll on the board right now and he is sticking to the FB forum where he currently has the mod fooled.

Reactions: DANC
Black And White Oops GIF by Buyout Footage
Boiler Down!

Yes, bless my heart. I am just getting over the flu.
At the risk of interrupting Sabbath blessings, was this the regular flu or COVID-19 flu? How did this flu make you feel before getting over it? To say just "flu" triggers a response from the inner workings of the cerebral cortex, one of consternation, shame, and blame for the "game" China's Wuhan district played. Was it accidental or the conniving work of evil force? The answer has yet to pass the question.

Remember the New Math controversy of years back? "Yes, little Johnny, we all know that 2 + 2 = 4, but tell us how it makes you feel? Today those same kids are in charge of our banking system. This old fart is getting out of Dodge at the right time.

Reactions: Tscurlo
I hope they never stop that chant at FB, BB or any other event. It defones them.

Back to the OP, I think Ordy/jackskip/Birnk/Prankstermary/etc is the only pu troll on the board right now and he is sticking to the FB forum where he currently has the mod fooled.
I don't think Ordy ever posted much - if at all - on the BB boards. For some reason, he always was a football poster.

Is he getting us on a technicality? When he said he never posted as Ordfan, wasn't his handle Ordfan1??? Because you know damn well it's the same poster.

I don't think Ordy ever posted much - if at all - on the BB boards. For some reason, he always was a football poster.

Is he getting us on a technicality? When he said he never posted as Ordfan, wasn't his handle Ordfan1??? Because you know damn well it's the same poster.
He posted here as Birnk, Prankster Mary, Kern, several I cannot remember and clear back to IUDanapoint when he first started following me around.

I don’t recall what the last Ordy handle was, you could be right. He first came after me as IUDanapoint back in 2015 or 16 after the Ordfan handle was banned.

He posted here as Birnk, Prankster Mary, Kern, several I cannot remember and clear back to IUDanapoint when he first started following me around.
I remember Kern and, I think, IUDanapoint. Don't really remember the others, but I was banned from Peegs for a good time. lol

And the big reason for the ban was for arguing with Ord. So, there you go.

Reactions: Crayfish57
I remember Kern and, I think, IUDanapoint. Don't really remember the others, but I was banned from Peegs for a good time. lol

And the big reason for the ban was for arguing with Ord. So, there you go.
Just search the names right here The conclusion anyone would come to is a no brainer

that plague this board .

This has basically become a tradition for me, at the beginning, and end of each year. So, I thought after three years it deserved its own thread.

I'd also like to thank the Purdue coach, the Purdue team, and especially you and the other Purdue fans ... for all the laughs.

Y'all are hilarious.... like sad bumbling clowns.

How about those mid major guards!

R.2ffb9dec37df855ec8d0b60ed2f686f6

See you again, next year. LMAO!

@BoilerN ..
Free rent in your mind. Living in your mind and having barelt posted here for a month. Love it! You are obsessed.

Never loved relying on freshman. Haven't for years. Loyers leg injury slowed him down late and Braden struggled vs FDU. Why I don't love relying on freshman and inexperience. Unfortunately, that was the circumstances. Glad to know you think of me though. Glad you weren't disrespectful like the other guy that called me out. Making stuff up about me to belittle me and prop himself up.

Oh, and you are starting post and talking about Purdue on an iu board. Lol

What basketball chant?

• Haha
Reactions: HoosierJimbo89
wow. bilas kicking them when they're down.

I feel badly for my fam and friends who are (thanks to Painter) suffering, but to the rest of the "IU sucks!" PU contingency: lol serves you right, and it's not just IU fans thinking that.
I guess it's a good think I don't chant iu sucks and proclaim they are terrible. Thanks for your condolences.

• Haha
Reactions: HoosierJimbo89
Free rent in your mind. Living in your mind and having barelt posted here for a month. Love it! You are obsessed.

Never loved relying on freshman. Haven't for years. Loyers leg injury slowed him down late and Braden struggled vs FDU. Why I don't love relying on freshman and inexperience. Unfortunately, that was the circumstances. Glad to know you think of me though. Glad you weren't disrespectful like the other guy that called me out. Making stuff up about me to belittle me and prop himself up.

Every basketball board in the world has a Purdue thread. Why don’t you head on over to all 1500 of them and say “rent free”. You can call it an upset but it’s you all that are upset. Purdue needs a new mascot.

Every basketball board in the world has a Purdue thread. Why don’t you head on over to all 1500 of them and say “rent free”. You can call it an upset but it’s you all that are upset. Purdue needs a new mascot.
I was referencing me. I don't give a crap if you talk about Purdue. This entire post calls out 1 person and it's someone who has barely post here in a month.

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
…and others. Comprehension is a bitch.
I comprehended. The post calls out one person individually. And lumps everyone else in. That one person has barely post here in the last month, yet still living in your heads rent free.

Also, I have posted on other boards. You must have missed that. None of them called me out directly though. In the last month, I've barely posted, yet directly been called out twice, with one person tearing me down as a person in the process. Aka rent free.

Keep trying.

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
It references you and others. You are listed by name because you have been the most prevalent Purdue fan on this board.
Outside of this past month. What's funny, is I probably care less than every other Purdue fan here. Took me 5 minutes to get over the loss. So much more to life than basketball.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Outside of this past month. What's funny, is I probably care less than every other Purdue fan here. Took me 5 minutes to get over the loss. So much more to life than basketball.
You spend way too much time on the boards to pretend like you don't care. Losing to FDU is the worst loss in NCAAT history and maybe the history of sports. PU should literally be banned from the NCAAT after that and forced to reclassify to D-2.

Thx for the belly laughs.

You spend way too much time on the boards to pretend like you don't care. Losing to FDU is the worst loss in NCAAT history and maybe the history of sports. PU should literally be banned from the NCAAT after that and forced to reclassify to D-2.
I never said I don't care about basketball. I don't see the point in being pissed about it and letting it ruin my life.

Your rather massive posting history says otherwise
You mean the posting history that enjoys talking ball? Or the posting history that talks about Purdue ball after yall start threads about Purdue ball? I don't start threads and instigate Purdue ball talk.

If you didn’t care you would t be on here of all places saying you don’t care. Take your own advice and get a life.
You are missing what I'm saying. But ok. Wouldn't be here talking if yall could get me and my lack of posting over the last month out of your mind. Consider trying to understand my post.

After FDU, I'd probably just check out as a fan. Painter will get 'em next year!
Its a game. Doesn't affect my life or its outcome. So no reason to get to upset by it. Maybe yall should worry about singling me out and worry about your game.

If I don't post here for the next month, you can call me out next month again!

At the risk of interrupting Sabbath blessings, was this the regular flu or COVID-19 flu? How did this flu make you feel before getting over it? To say just "flu" triggers a response from the inner workings of the cerebral cortex, one of consternation, shame, and blame for the "game" China's Wuhan district played. Was it accidental or the conniving work of evil force? The answer has yet to pass the question.

Remember the New Math controversy of years back? "Yes, little Johnny, we all know that 2 + 2 = 4, but tell us how it makes you feel? Today those same kids are in charge of our banking system. This old fart is getting out of Dodge at the right time.
Just the ole regular flu.

I never said I don't care about basketball. I don't see the point in being pissed about it and letting it ruin my life.
I actually agree with you. If you are going to be miserable all the time then what is the point of following something you don't have to? A lot of people belly ache about IU not being as good as they should have been. Well we had a lot of injuries and shooting didn't become as explosive as we thought. But I was thinking last night, "We are a higher seed than Duke. We had to go to the play in game last yr just to be in the field, so we have gotten a lot better. We were ninth in the league last yr and we were third this yr. We have improved." So I have been enjoying it all. You guys did great this yr. Coach Tonsoni at the Assembly Call podcast said if they fired Coach Painter then IU would beat PU's butt for 20 yrs. Make sure you tell the fire Painter crowd to go peddle their papers.

Reactions: BoilerN
I actually agree with you. If you are going to be miserable all the time then what is the point of following something you don't have to? A lot of people belly ache about IU not being as good as they should have been. Well we had a lot of injuries and shooting didn't become as explosive as we thought. But I was thinking last night, "We are a higher seed than Duke. We had to go to the play in game last yr just to be in the field, so we have gotten a lot better. We were ninth in the league last yr and we were third this yr. We have improved." So I have been enjoying it all. You guys did great this yr. Coach Tonsoni at the Assembly Call podcast said if they fired Coach Painter then IU would beat PU's butt for 20 yrs. Make sure you tell the fire Painter crowd to go peddle their papers.
It's just not worth getting mad about. I've wondered, if Purdue fired Painter, who would they hire. I'd call Shrewsberry and I think I'd call Shaka.

Moreso, I think painter just needs to adapt his style and become more athletic. Has a couple athletes coming in over the next couple years. We will see. Instead of watching basketball today, I watched and enjoyed the F1 race. Life goes on. Life is good.

It's just not worth getting mad about. I've wondered, if Purdue fired Painter, who would they hire. I'd call Shrewsberry and I think I'd call Shaka.

Moreso, I think painter just needs to adapt his style and become more athletic. Has a couple athletes coming in over the next couple years. We will see. Instead of watching basketball today, I watched and enjoyed the F1 race. Life goes on. Life is good.
You are right about athleticism. To be honest Painter reminds me of Bob Knight in that he takes lesser athletic guys and beats you with them because of his system. I personally think PU would be making a big mistake to let him go. He has built a culture there. Now if he could get more athletic guys then that would be even better. I hope he doesn't though. lol I do personally like Coach Painter as I have heard him on interviews. One of my jokes is that in my hometown of Washington IN to like the PU Coach is against the law.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT