ADVERTISEMENT

Pick Up the Phone Woodson

HurryinHoosiers

Benchwarmer
Mar 16, 2019
It’s time to make a call that’s probably overdue. To whom and for why exactly, well let me explain.
You screwed us out of our future when you fired Fife for starters. Maybe you refused to have any other coach on your staff commanding more attention from the players then yourself…. I don’t know why exactly. But it was detrimental to the current and future state of this program and that weight deservedly falls on your shoulders.

After receiving the warmest welcome of any coaching hire post Knight ear, it has become clear the marriage has or is failing. The only therapy being yet again another new start.

So please pick up the phone and call Dusty May and explain your intention to support his candidacy for the IU men’s basketball head coaching vacancy that will be available beginning next season.

Thank you for your support coach.
Sincerely, the fans.

Why wait? After that abortion, he's better off leaving now. People are just going to be more pissed as we flame out the rest of the season and the whole team enters the transfer portal.

It’s time to make a call that’s probably overdue. To whom and for why exactly, well let me explain.
You screwed us out of our future when you fired Fife for starters. Maybe you refused to have any other coach on your staff commanding more attention from the players then yourself…. I don’t know why exactly. But it was detrimental to the current and future state of this program and that weight deservedly falls on your shoulders.

After receiving the warmest welcome of any coaching hire post Knight ear, it has become clear the marriage has or is failing. The only therapy being yet again another new start.

So please pick up the phone and call Dusty May and explain your intention to support his candidacy for the IU men’s basketball head coaching vacancy that will be available beginning next season.

Thank you for your support coach.
Sincerely, the fans.
clown news network in Btown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT