ADVERTISEMENT

So @BoilerN .. and other PU fans....

As a Coach, I imagine Purdue will commemorate its Big Ten regular season and tourney championships with some sort of addition to Mackey Arena. I assume IU and every other Big Ten school would do the same if they had such accomplishments.
Why do you start every post with “As a coach”? Not one of us cares that you coach your daughter’s 5th grade team.

As a Coach with a capital C, my opinions carry more weight because I’m in the fray … every day. Those who aren’t can’t understand, and, therefore, their opinions are discounted.

Thanks for asking!
lol whatever you say, grimes. Maybe this year your daughter's team can finally win their league.

You know, in some places referring to a Coach by his last name only, rather than respectfully calling him "Coach" can actually get you physically assaulted. At least that's what I've been told :)
True. That coach had 3 national championships though. He had actually earned that respect.

As a Coach with a capital C, my opinions carry more weight because I’m in the fray … every day. Those who aren’t can’t understand, and, therefore, their opinions are discounted.

Thanks for asking!
Frankly, I'm pretty jealous of your title. If I started my posts with "As an Old Cougar", it would be really misleading, not to mention extremely creepy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT