ADVERTISEMENT

So @BoilerN .. and other PU fans....

T.M.P.

Hall of Famer
Jul 2, 2014
that plague this board .

This has basically become a tradition for me, at the beginning, and end of each year. So, I thought after three years it deserved its own thread.

I'd also like to thank the Purdue coach, the Purdue team, and especially you and the other Purdue fans ... for all the laughs.

Y'all are hilarious.... like sad bumbling clowns.

How about those mid major guards!

R.2ffb9dec37df855ec8d0b60ed2f686f6

See you again, next year. LMAO!

@BoilerN ..

Last edited:
This has basically become a tradition for me, at the beginning, and end of each year. So, I thought after three years it deserved it's own thread.

I'd also like to thank the Purdue coach, the Purdue team, and especially you and the other Purdue fans ... for all the laughs.

Y'all are hilarious.

How about those mid major guards!

R.2ffb9dec37df855ec8d0b60ed2f686f6

See you again, next year. LMAO!

@BoilerN ..
Yep. Better luck next year…

After our first win against purdue, I thought we could beat them at Mackey. Without X, JHS and Galloway were still athletic and strong enough to check Loyer and Smith. JHS went off in that second game. It wasn't experience that hurt purdue's guards. It was length and athletic ability. I knew purdue would run into a team in the NCAA that would overpower their back court. I didn't expect it to be a 16 seed that received a special rule to get them into the field of 68.

I had purdue losing in the second round in all my pools. I am still laughing about their loss. Not sure I can sleep tonight with our win and laughing at the biggest choke in NCAA history!

St Patrick’s day has been rough for them. peacocked by St Peter’s last year, and then. 🦚☘️🦚☘️🦚☘️🦚🦚☘️🦚☘️🦚 again this year.

Reactions: TerhuneHoosierfan
After our first win against purdue, I thought we could beat them at Mackey. Without X, JHS and Galloway were still athletic and strong enough to check Loyer and Smith. JHS went off in that second game. It wasn't experience that hurt purdue's guards. It was length and athletic ability. I knew purdue would run into a team in the NCAA that would overpower their back court. I didn't expect it to be a 16 seed that received a special rule to get them into the field of 68.

I had purdue losing in the second round in all my pools. I am still laughing about their loss. Not sure I can sleep tonight with our win and laughing at the biggest choke in NCAA history!
Absolutely on the mark.

Absolutely zero excuse to lose to THAT team last night. 100% psychological. players and, worse, Painter.

i bet some of their fans quit basketball altogether. like, forget they ever knew what it was.

Absolutely zero excuse to lose to THAT team last night. 100% psychological. players and, worse, Painter.

i bet some of their fans quit basketball altogether. like, forget they ever knew what it was.
Not sure they truly ever knew.

“The Exxon Valdez of March”.

Ahahahahahaaa…..
To those who did not read the article, the guy called pu a floating garbage barge on the wabash, the Exxon Baldez……
I just saw a sports guy opinion. His partner was saying how FDU just played so well, is a good team, not a surprise victory.
The partner replied “no, Purdue sucks, sucks”

• Haha
Reactions: rocketo and DANC
From the Purdue board, lol

dlaird8

Purdue will be back in the tournament next year. With a better backcourt and guards. FDU won’t see the tournament until 2035 again. Purdue overachieved this year. With an average age of idk 22. Fdu average age 25. We have true freshman. They don’t. This team overachieved. All year. IU was supposed to dominate the big ten and get to the final four. Didn’t happen. Purdue won conference and conference tourney. We all know how much of a bs crapshoot this tourney is. Especially now with all the stupid transfer rules and essentially building super teams for the tourney. Purdue will get to the final four next year whether edey stays or not. F the haters. Especially the douche FDU coach who will lose against FAU and be irrelevant and not have a job soon enough.

Reactions:Schnelk, HomesteadDrive and CaryQuadDogg

dlaird8

Purdue will be back in the tournament next year. With a better backcourt and guards. FDU won’t see the tournament until 2035 again. Purdue overachieved this year. With an average age of idk 22. Fdu average age 25. We have true freshman. They don’t. This team overachieved. All year. IU was supposed to dominate the big ten and get to the final four. Didn’t happen. Purdue won conference and conference tourney. We all know how much of a bs crapshoot this tourney is. Especially now with all the stupid transfer rules and essentially building super teams for the tourney. Purdue will get to the final four next year whether edey stays or not. F the haters. Especially the douche FDU coach who will lose against FAU and be irrelevant and not have a job soon enough.

That dude is gonna need a caulking tube full of Preparation H for that amount of butthurt. And a strong prescription for an antipsychotic.

I had them losing to Memphis. This'll do just fine!

dlaird8

Looks like that’s @pig1960 ‘s son. Apparently being a homer runs in the family.

Yeah, I was still sooooo too jacked up to try and sleep witnessing the "daily double" last night. The sleep remedy for me was to look out the window and see my IU flag flying high and fueled by a brisk wind. Earlier this morning, I picked up a breakfast take out from IHOP and noticed my jaggoff neighbor down the street had removed his PUke flag🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Yeah, I was still sooooo too jacked up to try and sleep witnessing the "daily double" last night. The sleep remedy for me was to look out the window and see my IU flag flying high and fueled by a brisk wind. Earlier this morning, I picked up a breakfast take out from IHOP and noticed my jaggoff neighbor down the street had removed his PUke flag🤣🤣🤣🤣
I grabbed my keys and set the alarms off our cars and opened the garage door right after the UK tournament win against UK. Our neighbor was outside taking down a big blow up UK decoration. I think I made him really mad because they sold their house and moved. Good riddance!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT