ADVERTISEMENT

Smart

KentuckyCarl69

Newcomer
Mar 19, 2023
Sure does look like them boilers has a good head on their shoulders. If Cal retires, we'd take Painter in Lexington in a nano-second. (that means really small time).

What does anybody think of KFC getting rid of potato wedges off their menu? I think that is a bunch of bull-mullarky to do that to folks.

Sure does look like them boilers has a good head on their shoulders. If Cal retires, we'd take Painter in Lexington in a nano-second. (that means really small time).

What does anybody think of KFC getting rid of potato wedges off their menu? I think that is a bunch of bull-mullarky to do that to folks.
A Rodney sighting?

As far that KFC news I did not know. here is where its at when it comes to diet and food , here this is for the wives and the girls “how to achieve that good “

This is a secret no one talks about. Start eating a alkaline diet at least a few days of the week. eating lots of raw fruits and veggies daily . YOu can cook them sometime too. You and her will be so pleased and happy. Her coochie will be on water. it will smell like a fresh bowl of fruits I promise.

Stop eating garbage and smoking so much and maybe her cat will be fresh naturally for once
and not so dry. Overall she will feel better to. Tap in, I promise it’s worth it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT