ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

Weird flex...

I was referring to the shitlibs that consider themselves some sort of modern day Guy Fawkes, but deep throat every leftist governmental claim/policy.

But hey....if it resonates with you...feel free to take offense.

"I said, with all due respect."
I about spit out my Maypo with this line:

"I was referring to the shitlibs that consider themselves some sort of modern day Guy Fawkes, but deep throat every leftist governmental claim/policy."

It would a been so much worse than we imagine.

China and Russia would’ve activated whatever they have planned next. Iran probably would go to war with Israel.
But they would have waited until after 4pm when Joe goes into his daily coma.

I could definitely see China jumping on Taiwan in a situation like that. I don't know about Iran - I think they know they'd get their ass kicked. They shot their wad against Israel and now they have to re-arm. Israel's Dome defense proceed pretty effective. I doubt Iran has anything comparable.

That's something I've been wondering. Had he put the gun on the roof a day or two before? That wouldn't make sense, but there's no indication he was carrying it on the ground when people were seeing him.
Or stored somewhere in the building.

I believe God is "hands off" human affairs. The interesting question is.......why.
I think it's possible we all have free will. But if God wants things to do according to his plan, he could put certain people in certain situations.

I don't pretend to know. I just think we can't put God in a box and act according to our ideology.

Reactions: Hoosier in Mad Town
I think it's possible we all have free will. But if God wants things to do according to his plan, he could put certain people in certain situations.

I don't pretend to know. I just think we can't put God in a box and act according to our ideology.

That goes back to my days as a Catholic youth.......if God knows everything that is going to happen, how is it that future human beings are acting with free will? The nuns were stumped with that one.

Reactions: DANC
GSqFX-UW0AAtHBl

That goes back to my days as a Catholic youth.......if God knows everything that is going to happen, how is it that future human beings are acting with free will? The nuns were stumped with that one.
Ahhhhh those old days.
Who is Jesus?
I DONT KNOW!!! WHACK!!!
Who is Jesus?!!!
I DONT KNOW!!! WHACK!! POW!!!!

Were you there when they crucified my Lorddddddddd

I was there when they crucified my Lord. WHACK!!! POW!!! WHACK!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 76-1
I guess because God knows what we'll do, even if it's our choice?

Gives me a headache. Like contemplating infinity and the universe......

But when? I'm not sure the building was secured anyway.

Hell, he could have hidden it anywhere on the grounds.

But if it was hidden on the grounds, it had to be damn close to the building, or people would have seen him walking with the gun......maybe right up against the building? I wonder is anyone did a complete visual of the grounds around the buildings.

Ahhhhh those old days.
Who is Jesus?
I DONT KNOW!!! WHACK!!!
Who is Jesus?!!!

Wow. Glad I'm not Catholic or went to a Catholic school with nuns.

We sent our daughter to a Catholic pre-school when she was little. We cracked up when she crossed herself before meals. But no nuns.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Ahhhhh those old days.
Who is Jesus?
I DONT KNOW!!! WHACK!!!
Who is Jesus?!!!

hehe....I'm an old guy. The nuns in my day weren't messing around when it came to punishment. And our priest was mean as hell. One of the nuns mentioned one time that he was Korean War vet and had some shrapnel in his body. She probably wasn't supposed to say that.

• Wow
Reactions: mcmurtry66 and DANC
But if it was hidden on the grounds, it had to be damn close to the building, or people would have seen him walking with the gun......maybe right up against the building? I wonder is anyone did a complete visual of the grounds around the buildings.
If I was going to pre-position a rifle, I think I'd put it up close to the building and camouflage it with grass, straw, dirt, plants, whatever looks natural. Not something that would be seen with a casual visual.

With this group of SS, who knows how detailed the visual of the place was.

Or stored somewhere in the building.

Perhaps somewhat camouflaged with a trash bag or something innocent looking, behind the AC unit he climbed up...?

But that scenario doesn't match with his father saying he left around 11am with the rifle and was expected back at 1pm... so he wouldn't have left it there prior to the event...

And that statement doesn't match with it being reported that the parents had called the police and reported him missing prior to 1pm... (as an aside - his mothers a Democrat but his dad supposedly had MAGA stuff out in the yard until a few weeks ago...)...

It all becomes curiouser and curiouser...
(I'm aware that's not a word by the way, before grammar SWAT outfit feels triggered to respond)

I'm guessing (and that's All it is guessing) that his parents might have had some idea of what was actually happening without actually having true knowledge of his overall plan... That calling the police for a missing 20 year old after only a couple of hours seems more than a little odd...

My minion makes everyone pray before meals. He runs prayers like a 1960s 85 year old priest
My granddaughter does that. She went to a Christian pre-school and I have to say, she gives a pretty good prayer for a 5 year old.

My grandson (same age as your minion) had a meltdown yesterday. He'd watched videos all day (my fault, instead of making him take a nap) and when I got ready to take him to his swimming lesson, he didn't want to leave the TV. I told him he could watch videos on my phone in the car - he wasn't having any of it.

"NO, OPA, NOOO!!!! I WANT TO WATCH VIDEO ON TEEE VEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" for about the next 20 minutes, with accompanying screaming and shreeks. Finally quieted down and fell asleep before we got the swim lesson.

Good as gold after that. lol

My granddaughter does that. She went to a Christian pre-school and I have to say, she gives a pretty good prayer for a 5 year old.

My grandson (same age as your minion) had a meltdown yesterday. He'd watched videos all day (my fault, instead of making him take a nap) and when I got ready to take him to his swimming lesson, he didn't want to leave the TV. I told him he could watch videos on my phone in the car - he wasn't having any of it.

"NO, OPA, NOOO!!!! I WANT TO WATCH VIDEO ON TEEE VEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" for about the next 20 minutes, with accompanying screaming and shreeks. Finally quieted down and fell asleep before we got the swim lesson.

Good as gold after that. lol
Oh man I know those breakdowns all too well. It’s brutal

Perhaps somewhat camouflaged with a trash bag or something innocent looking, behind the AC unit he climbed up...?

But that scenario doesn't match with his father saying he left around 11am with the rifle and was expected back at 1pm... so he wouldn't have left it there prior to the event...

And that statement doesn't match with it being reported that the parents had called the police and reported him missing prior to 1pm... (as an aside - his mothers a Democrat but his dad supposedly had MAGA stuff out in the yard until a few weeks ago...)...

It all becomes curiouser and curiouser...
(I'm aware that's not a word by the way, before grammar SWAT outfit feels triggered to respond)

I'm guessing (and that's All it is guessing) that his parents might have had some idea of what was actually happening without actually having true knowledge of his overall plan... That calling the police for a missing 20 year old after only a couple of hours seems more than a little odd...
The entire thing doesn't make sense.

That's why I believe it was just total incompetence that allowed it to happen. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if the kid went in, scouted the place, found a way up to the roof, went back to his car and got his rifle, and just walked in with it. The crowd was mostly looking toward the stage, so he could have walked in behind them, even though he was outside the 'security ring'.

The Congressional hearings should be interesting.

That's why I believe it was just total incompetence that allowed it to happen. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if the kid went in, scouted the place, found a way up to the roof, went back to his car and got his rifle, and just walked in with it. The crowd was mostly looking toward the stage, so he could have walked in behind them, even though he was outside the 'security ring'.

Supposedly one of the guys leading the investigation for the House is Cory Mills Rep. from FL, who served with the 82nd and JSOC in Iraq (and I thought I actually heard him say that he had experience as a Counter Sniper [but I haven't found anything online to verify that]...)...

He sounds both highly informed and very motivated to get some answers so I hope most of it is an open hearing... I have a feeling Cheatle might be the first one Joe actually has to fire after that hearing (to cover his butt and stay slightly in the race)..,

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I fully accept God. I don't accept a God that says it is free will to allow kindergarteners to be butchered but jumps in to save one old guy.
Can you have good without evil in a construct in which free will, to a degree, exists?

We aren’t inherently “good” beings. We’re capable of it, but we’re also capable of incredible evil.

And it’s the reason God instructed Adam & Eve to avoid that tree in the first place . It was a burden we could not carry. We aren’t built for it.

He knows because he isn’t confined to time, a concept we have a hard time understanding because it’s so different than our reality.

And we don’t have unlimited free willl. You can’t, for instance, will IU to win a title next year or think that a mountain should rise up in Martinsville, and it will happens.

We do have the ability to make choices. The main choice we have to make is whether we acknowledge the revelation of who God is and who we are in comparison, and honor that reality. He loves us in that he doesn’t force us to acknowledge & submit to that reality, which is a condition (love) that requires a degree of free will.

Keep chasing that line of thought and you won’t be disappointed

Can you have good without evil in a construct in which free will, to a degree, exists?

We aren’t inherently “good” beings. We’re capable of it, but we’re also capable of incredible evil.

And it’s the reason God instructed Adam & Eve to avoid that tree in the first place . It was a burden we could not carry. We aren’t built for it.

I agree there is good and evil. I am not sure there is a 100% correlation to religion. There certainly have been Christians who did evil things, and atheists do very good things.

Where you and I are going to bigly differ is on The Bible. We know Jesus used allegory often. Therefore I believe many such allegories are also in the Old Testament (like Father like Son). Most conservatives and I am assuming you but that is only an assumption, believe everything is exactly as written (Garden of Eden being one). Therefore a lot of our Biblical interpretations are going to differ wildly.

But the presence of good and evil isn't the debate. We both agree God was capable of stopping Newtown. He was capable of stopping Trump's assassination. I am comforted that God doesn't interfere like that (it isn't like anyone had time to pray for the bullet to miss) because I can't figure out why a God that does regularly intervene like that allowed Newtown (and others) to happen. It isn't that the Newtown shooter or Crooks aren't evil, they are. But suggesting God saved Trump when God could also have saved many, many children is problematic for me. It doesn't have to be Trump, I'd much prefer God intervene in the next school shooting than to save Biden. Frankly, intervening in Ukraine would be a good thing too. I am pretty sure that one prayed for often.

I'm not saying I am right, I don't know it is a question that can be answered by us. I am just saying how I think we see it differently.

If I was going to pre-position a rifle, I think I'd put it up close to the building and camouflage it with grass, straw, dirt, plants, whatever looks natural. Not something that would be seen with a casual visual.

With this group of SS, who knows how detailed the visual of the place was.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
But when? I'm not sure the building was secured anyway.

Hell, he could have hidden it anywhere on the grounds.
Pop 2 pins and you've got 2 "pieces" of a rifle that would fit in a small backpack. Put the upper back on the lower, push in both pins and you're ready to go again. They saw him with a backpack. That's where my money would be if I was betting.

Supposedly one of the guys leading the investigation for the House is Cory Mills Rep. from FL, who served with the 82nd and JSOC in Iraq (and I thought I actually heard him say that he had experience as a Counter Sniper [but I haven't found anything online to verify that]...)...

He sounds both highly informed and very motivated to get some answers so I hope most of it is an open hearing... I have a feeling Cheatle might be the first one Joe actually has to fire after that hearing (to cover his butt and stay slightly in the race)..,
They need to find out who shorted millions of dollars of Trump stock last week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT