ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

I've got a better question. How and why did Team Biden or the Deep State or the Secret Service or whoever the fvck you think was responsible identify and select this scrawny, nursing home dietary aide from small-town Pennsylvania who couldn't make the high school rifle team, had little to no social media presence, and lived in obscurity? Or was the kid merely a dupe or a decoy, and the real gunman was on the grassy knoll?

Biden and Trump aren't the only ones who need cognitive testing.
Biden's staff was researching his new assisted living home after the election and found the kid? There's a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1
Was it really outside the "secured zone", or just outside the SS primary zone? I don't recall seeing a map that had the "metal detectors" marked out. Not questioning you, just a fact question.
What I read was that it was outside the magnotrometers. One didn't have to get through them to get to that building. Obviously if so, someone would have noticed the ladder.

I didn't post an article I read from the Atlanta Journal Constitution before because it is paywalled and only part of it is available. The available part suggests the Secret Service has gotten too used to airport rallies. At an airport, they have a small area that gets the heavy treatment, but the rest of the airport is still pretty secure. They suggest the Secret Service was treating this in that way.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
It’s clear we are closer than ever to a West Virginia grad. All bets are off after that.
We should do a wild and woolly West Virginia white water rafting cabin trip before the group gets too old. My attendance rate for planned events is nearing 20 percent

Time for CoH to step in with one of his posts about how MAGA folk are so much more emotionally stable and happier than everyone else.
It's one thing to be a lib. But to be a rino supporter and blind to a bought and paid for stupor is just sad! Rino's are worse than dems because they hide it. Dems are just straight in your face stupid. Gavin made that clear yesterday passing AB 1955 which is straight communism.

Last night that rino party was non existent and that is the first time in a LONG LONG time at a pub convention! The people on stage were FOR this country and not bought and paid for stooge RINO's. It was a glorious evening and I could watch knowing people weren't lying through their teeth! The speeches were incredible. That is the kind of patriotic this country needs not AB 1955.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
So the SS took this photo 26 minutes before the shooting? Where was his gun then? Makes no sense.

ejL5ZLP.jpg

What I read was that it was outside the magnotrometers. One didn't have to get through them to get to that building. Obviously if so, someone would have noticed the ladder.

I didn't post an article I read from the Atlanta Journal Constitution before because it is paywalled and only part of it is available. The available part suggests the Secret Service has gotten too used to airport rallies. At an airport, they have a small area that gets the heavy treatment, but the rest of the airport is still pretty secure. They suggest the Secret Service was treating this in that way.

CBS has this story. It was the local sharpshooters in that building that spotted him. They called control but then lost sight of him. They then spotted him with the rangefinder and called again. Officers were sent, one was the guy who climbed the building.

I suspect the rules of engagement do not call for shooting him because of a rangefinder. I might be wrong. Do you think otherwise?

The failure was in not having someone on top of that building. If someone is there, this does not happen.

Someone said yesterday the locals said they were only to provide traffic control. That now seems unlikely, those sharpshooters had little to do with traffic

Why not confront him immediately? Then they saw him with backpack? Why not confront him? Climb ladder and see him with rifle. Why didn’t all hell break loose?

Reactions: 76-1
That kid would have been physically able to carry that ladder, I would reckon.

The question is how or when it got there.

If he carried it in there, how would he have done so without drawing attention.

If it was already there, how or why was it there? Did he put it there beforehand? That’s what the investigation needs to look into.

I know that I don't normally pump up MAGA, but I feel really empowered right now. Trump personally sent me a text message asking for assistance with his campaign. I've made the MAGA IC baby, finally !! Fight Fight Fight.
You finally made the big time, Joe!!

I’m still waiting for my text. Checking my phone every 2 minutes.

You rank higher in the dream team than I do so I imagine that’s the hold up.

Coach Murt probably got a text 30 minutes after the shots were fired.

#dreamteamforever.

Don’t watch him. Let me know what he says.

Edit: Btw I don’t think Biden killed or any other conspiracy theory. SS ****ed up and Cheatle needs to go.
I’ll be working. DDE will update you (look for his re-posts from X) in real time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT