ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

An inside job wouldn't use a twenty-year-old rookie with a AR15. Stop it. An inside job would have exploded his head. at 150 yards. Glad you only have one vote. You seem to be easily misled by propaganda.
It was a 2 foot putt of a shot. Plausible deniability. You naive son. At the very least it was lihop. And back at ya with the vote comment compliment.

I dont have a problem with their actions once the shooting started. I thought they responded pretty well.

1. Shots fired.
2. Within 2-3 seconds, several agents tackle Trump and completely cover him up.
3. 3-5 seconds later you hear a woman shrieking. I’m assuming that’s someone near where the bystanders were hit, realizing the person next to her has been shot.
4. The agents on top of Trump must have heard that as well. At that point, they have no idea what’s happening. As far as they know, that woman is screaming because there are people rushing the stage.
5. 5-10 seconds pass. You hear Trump say “where are my shoes?” I’m guessing in that timespan they are ascertaining how badly Trump is injured and whether there are any other threats.
6. It is after that that they get Trump to his feet while completely covering him with their bodies and start trying to get him off the stage.

I don’t know anything about SS protocol but I imagine that response was pretty close to textbook.

The failure, and what needs to be investigated, is the sequence leading up to the shooting.
Meh, the SS woman hiding behind Trump didn’t perform well. But for the most part…spot on.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
It was a 2 foot putt of a shot. Plausible deniability. You naive son. At the very least it was lihop.
Roxkport and Alhoa are part of the old republicans. Like Romney and GWB. Ric Grenel just gave the best RNC speech in regard to old republicans. The old republicans with Obama and buyden, attempted to turn DC from from the capital of the US to the capital of the world. They lost their focus on who they actually work for. They've attempted world wide social engineering.
THAT IS OVER.
The world can go forward and REALLY progress. But America will be the CO of the ship, NOT a department head (DO).

I really feel that adults are back in charge. This RNC feel so much more organized and unified than under Rona McDanial, who was a DNC plant.

If you are going to show strength, BE FREAKING STRONG !

They need to find out who shorted millions of dollars of Trump stock last week.

Did this actually happen???

If so, suddenly a possible conspiracy has to be investigated... It would be interesting if they could trace it back to Cheatle or Mayorkas and/or any of the Biden clan...

The obvious counter argument is that even having known his security was going to be next to worthless at that venue how would they know a shooter would strike that day and be certain he'll make it to that roof and be successful... That part seems a stretch...

I'm still of the opinion that Mayorkas and Cheatle hoped it would happen and most certainly set up the circumstances for it to happen, but I haven't reached the point where I can believe yet that anyone at their end is actually in contact with the triggerman...

I do want to know who shorted that stock though... (if it actually happened)...

Last edited:

If so, suddenly a possible conspiracy has to be investigated... It would be interesting if they could trace it back to Cheatle or Mayorkas and/or any of the Biden clan...

The obvious counter argument is that even having known his security was going to be next to worthless at that venue how would they know a shooter would strike that day and be certain he'll make it to that roof and be successful... That part seems a stretch...

I'm still of the opinion that Mayorkas and Cheatle hoped it would happen and most certainly set up the circumstances for it to happen, but I haven't reached the point where I can believe yet that anyone at their end is actually in contact with the triggerman...

I do want to know who shorted that stock though...
Ted Cruz was just in Watters World. Said based on what he knows what happened on Saturday looks more political than negligence. Take that for what you want.

If there WAS a conspiracy, and I’m not saying there was, it would have been that they knew this kid was coming and decided to let it happen.

Austin Private Wealth LLC was the short position

Roxkport and Alhoa are part of the old republicans. Like Romney and GWB. Ric Grenel just gave the best RNC speech in regard to old republicans. The old republicans with Obama and buyden, attempted to turn DC from from the capital of the US to the capital of the world. They lost their focus on who they actually work for. They've attempted world wide social engineering.
THAT IS OVER.
The world can go forward and REALLY progress. But America will be the CO of the ship, NOT a department head (DO).

I really feel that adults are back in charge. This RNC feel so much more organized and unified than under Rona McDanial, who was a DNC plant.

If you are going to show strength, BE FREAKING STRONG !
Its your party now. Good luck. It is one thing to confront it is another thing to lead.

You are a sick individual. Warped by hate and propaganda

What do you know about Bacic Rifle Mainship with a M16?
Thanks for confirming my assumptions. aloha zebra doesn't change it's stripes.
Wanna go to the range together? same weapon, same ammo, same distance. Line up the targets and lets get it done. I don't hate, I call bullshit where bullshit exist. I don't disrespect you, but your long standing honorary influence around here, is not something that I have to give a free pass to for things that are simply wrong for all of us. Time to pass the torch, with honor and respect that are truly due. Until it isn't.

Reactions: DANC
BTW, the first set of polls taken entirely after the shooting is out, and there appears to be no sign of any significant movement in either the Presidential race or Trump's favorability. It's still early, of course, but intereting.

There is the hint of an even deeper drop in Biden's favorability, but there are so many reasons why Biden's popularity is plummeting, that there's no need to tie that to the shooting.

It may still be forthcoming, but I'm disappointed that no one at the RNC has quoted Mike Tyson. I know, sounds pretty stupid right?
Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth..
Well, DJT got shot, and he came up with a fist in the air screaming fight fight fight...

Why am I not a speech writer, especially considering that I an in the MAGA IC now? just doesn't make sense.

Thanks for confirming my assumptions. aloha zebra doesn't change it's stripes.
Wanna go to the range together? same weapon, same ammo, same distance. Line up the targets and lets get it done. I don't hate, I call bullshit where bullshit exist. I don't disrespect you, but your long standing honorary influence around here, is not something that I have to give a free pass to for things that are simply wrong for all of us. Time to pass the torch, with honor and respect that are truly due. Until it isn't.
God luck. At 68 I have no political home. How long did you serve in the military? You seem to know so much about 20-year-old kids on the rifle range.

God luck. At 68 I have no political home. How long did you serve in the military? You seem to know so much about 20-year-old kids on the rifle range.
I know that you do have a home, maybe just a slight adjustment is need. Not huge. Slight.
Y'all let shit get out of hand, we are working to get it back toward the center lane. Come help us brother.
Do only 20 yr old's in the military shoot? I think Rockport alone can can prove that wrong.
Come help us, we are not the enemy, sir.

I know that you do have a home, maybe just a slight adjustment is need. Not huge. Slight.
Y'all let shit get out of hand, we are working to get it back toward the center lane. Come help us brother.
Do only 20 yr old's in the military shoot? I think Rockport alone can can prove that wrong.
Don't think it only hurts the ball club, Come inside and I'll buy you a drink.

Is it criticism to accurately describe them? Trump is OK. If he was actually seriously injured I wouldn’t post a thing. He’s not fit to be President, but he’s fit for living.
If you really think the guy will end democracy, is the next Hitler, or an “inhuman” monster, this is a rational action, isn’t it?
No it’s that action of an idiot that believes everything dumbasses like Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Newsom and the corrupt mainstream media pushes. Like. I say over and over. The Demorat scum can’t win an election based on policies.

You seem to think Uncle Joe planned the shooting. He used a twenty-year-old kid with a m16. I am just saying on its face the conspiracy is wrong. You believe it and you guys are going to be in charge.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
You seem to think Uncle Joe planned the shooting. He used a twenty-year-old kid with a m16. I am just saying on its face the conspiracy is wrong. You believe it and you guys are going to be in charge.
I've never said that Uncle Joe planned it, hell he doesn't plan his bathroom trips. And that useless twenty year old, ACTUALLY SHOT... HIT,,, the effing President Trump. Per the video's placed 3 rounds, within seconds, within 1/2" or less of the targets head. So all of this "useless 20 yr old" bullshit needs to stop. He didn't shot the damn water tower, he hit his target.
There is no proven conspiracy, as you all have written off totally without question. There are round table investigative ideas being thrown out.
Who has the most creed after an attempted assassination. Those questioning things, or those who forcefully try to make people NOT LOOK INTO IT at all.... Nothing to see here, please move along. You hiding some info? Something that you would like to get off your chest before we find out that you were involved? Would you like to take a plea deal now while it might be available? Because it won't be later I promise.

C'mon Aloha Zebra, we are just throwing possibilities out there in, as in an investigation. All of which, many of us could actually pre-plan an work into an activity like this assassination attempt if we were to plan it. If we could, the swamp sure could and a 20 year old that ACTUALLY SHOT the president could have planned.
There's been nothing stated that is out of the possibility, and you know that.
M16? please. I guess they are both black'ish.

Seems to me, if Joe Biden wanted Trump dead, Trump would be dead. Period.
Well, if Joe wanted Trump dead, he came closer than he has in forming a sentence in 4 years. If it was joe, at least he drew blood.
No one has tied Joe directly yet. You all are throwing up dust in the air, and that is an obvious act of a gorilla when they want to distract from their weaknesses.

Reactions: 76-1
Well, if Joe wanted Trump dead, he came closer than he has in forming a sentence in 4 years. If it was joe, at least he drew blood.
No one has tied Joe directly yet. You all are throwing up dust in the air, and that is an obvious act of a gorilla when they want to distract from their weaknesses.

I haven't seen anyone tie it to Joe..., (but my phone won't allow me to view a lot of the 2nd party links so maybe someone did), in fact, at some point over the past few days I pointed out that any conspiracy would have purposely left babbling, mumbling, Joe out of it..., primarily because he couldn't be trusted to not find a way to f-up and accidentally talk about it (where with Any other President it'd be for plausible deniability reasons)... Who, in their right mind, would include an idiot like him in something that needed to be kept a forever secret...

My take has been that the heads of both Homeland Security and the Secret Service were complicit in giving Trump an undermanned, under resourced, 3rd team security detail; with the attitude that if he gets shot so much the better, we can always say we told him to stop having outdoor gatherings (while knowing full well that any semi-competent politician would never do that as long as he were drawing those types of crowds)...

That Stock Short is very troubling but perhaps it's actually a coincidence..., but when there's an obvious linkage to a case like this it's something that's very hard to ignore...

The information about the actual shooting is extremely disjointed and in some cases pure misinformation (or in Cheatles "the roof was too steep" case and her saying the "county cops where in charge" of securing that building: outright lies)...

The information put out there by (the Secret Service[?]) that there was a local police sniper team "inside" the building whose roof the sniper was on makes little sense either, given its stated that the building the sniper team was in is was two story building while the building the sniper is actually on, is clearly, only a one story building (verified by the fact that the cop who confronted him only fell 8 feet and was injured)...

The inconsistencies, misstatements and in the case of Cheatal, outright lies, are a breeding ground for conspiracy theories...

All most of us are doing on here are offering informed observations on a historic, nearly catastrophic, security failure.

It's my opinion that at this point nothing that's even slightly within the realm of possibility should be discounted outright...

Last edited:
Its your party now. Good luck. It is one thing to confront it is another thing to lead.

Is this guys bonafides good enough for you?

Stick with it till he at least gets through speaking specifically about the weapon used...

Army Combat Veteran who at one point was attached to JSOC while in Iraq... I don't think anyone would call him a "keyboard warrior", not to his face anyway...

Your premise begins with Joe actually calling the shots.

Ours does not.

He’s simply a puppet, as his cognitive abilities have laid bare for even the most naive individual.

What do JFK, Nixon, Reagan, and Trump all have in common? The answer to that question explains a lot, and it wasn’t that they were all “removed” or “shot.”

Your premise begins with Joe actually calling the shots.

Ours does not.

He’s simply a puppet, as his cognitive abilities have laid bare for even the most naive individual.

What do JFK, Nixon, Reagan, and Trump all have in common? The answer to that question explains a lot, and it wasn’t that they were all “removed” or “shot.”
What is the answer to that question? I don’t see anything common to all three.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT