ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

Your premise begins with Joe actually calling the shots.

Ours does not.

He’s simply a puppet, as his cognitive abilities have laid bare for even the most naive individual.

What do JFK, Nixon, Reagan, and Trump all have in common? The answer to that question explains a lot, and it wasn’t that they were all “removed” or “shot.”

So the CIA or whomever recruited a kid who failed to make his high school JV team?

Let's pretend it was Soros. It would be easy to find a qualified marksman who had a terminal illness and wanted their family taken care of. Not done kid who can't shoot when their is no real pressure.

Many, many years ago I was listening to Limbaugh, he was out and B1 Bob Dornan was filling in. He was discussing JFK. His point, absolutely brilliant, is the "magic" bullet may have been a 1 in a million shot. But very rare does not equal impossible. They are all based on "that is unlikely, therefore it could not have happened". That and ego, "I know this fact few others know so I am smarter" is the refrain from all conspiracy theories even if the fact is wrong or misleading.

Absolutely everything can be explained the other way, Trump asked the service to leave that roof open, he hired the kid (said by friends to be conservative) to shoot and miss. The kid was a bad shot and a bullet came too close.

I don't believe that crap, but here, prove it did not happen that way.

I wonder what ownership stake Paul Pelosi has in that Austin group?

**This should get the day started with a bang.. lol :)

Supposedly Soros and Blackrock are linked to it..., but I have no double verification of that...

The guy (on Twitter [X]) who intially broke the story about the Big Short has said the money trail has been followed and that's where it leads...

Given the strange brush with Blackrock (briefly in their ad) by the shooter it leaves a wide open avenue for conspiracy theorists to follow...

The whole thing just gets murkier and murkier (rather than at least a little clearer) the deeper one digs... Weird outliers like the 2nd phone and all the recent packages with HazMat labeling going to him (mom & dad wouldn't have noticed those??)... Cheatle purposely lying (which was incredibly stupid on her part)...

All of these things may be able to be explained away but at the moment it sure makes things smell like fish entrails left out in a garbage can for 4 days during a 90+ degree heat wave...

So the CIA or whomever recruited a kid who failed to make his high school JV team?

Let's pretend it was Soros. It would be easy to find a qualified marksman who had a terminal illness and wanted their family taken care of. Not done kid who can't shoot when their is no real pressure.

Many, many years ago I was listening to Limbaugh, he was out and B1 Bob Dornan was filling in. He was discussing JFK. His point, absolutely brilliant, is the "magic" bullet may have been a 1 in a million shot. But very rare does not equal impossible. They are all based on "that is unlikely, therefore it could not have happened". That and ego, "I know this fact few others know so I am smarter" is the refrain from all conspiracy theories even if the fact is wrong or misleading.

Absolutely everything can be explained the other way, Trump asked the service to leave that roof open, he hired the kid (said by friends to be conservative) to shoot and miss. The kid was a bad shot and a bullet came too close.

The Marine Corps can take a kid off the street who has never touched a rifle and turn him into an Expert in just under 20 days while shooting at ranges out to 500 yards... They've been doing that for decades (using a similar weapons platform).

The guy in question had a full six months to practice with his own rifle on a 200 yard range, so it's no stretch to say he could easily have become an expert with it over that time frame...

I want to know who else was he in contact with during that time frame (and even before, when he was perhaps renting or being allowed to fire someone else's weapon) and who else did he shoot with (even for an hour) besides his father...

Most amateurs would never think of using a range finder prior to attempting to make that shot... Who did he learn that from? By all accounts he wasn't a hunter...

Last edited:
Most amateurs would never think of using a range finder prior to attempting to make that shot... Who did he learn that from? By all accounts he wasn't a hunter...

I don't know, most TV and movies with snipers have the helper with a rangefinder. He loved that YouTube channel, do they use them?

I don't know, most TV and movies with snipers have the helper with a rangefinder. He loved that YouTube channel, do they use them?

I've never watched it (the You Tube channel whose shirt he wore) and that could be the answer... I just want to see those questions asked...,(and Answered)...

Reactions: stollcpa
I've never watched it (the You Tube channel whose shirt he wore) and that could be the answer... I just want to see those questions asked...,(and Answered)...

I don't mind questions being asked. I just get annoyed that the default for everything that happens is "conspiracy". It's like OJ, tons of evidence was ignored because the stupid gloves didn't fit (over other gloves). The one thing shouldn't have pointed only to "police conspiracy, he is innocent."

I don't mind questions being asked. I just get annoyed that the default for everything that happens is "conspiracy". It's like OJ, tons of evidence was ignored because the stupid gloves didn't fit (over other gloves). The one thing shouldn't have pointed only to "police conspiracy, he is innocent."
When things don't add up/make sense and the people in charge refuse to provide answers or be transparent you naturally get conspiracies.

A lot of people think if they can concoct a question, the question itself proves something even if it is never answered.

So, you get illogical questions like: If the moon isn't made of green cheese, then why does it have all those holes??"

That kind of question is sprinkled through this thread, often to the effect: "If the Secret Service wasn't in on it, then why did they allow it to happen????"

Sad, really.

It's Homelands own fault in not getting ahead of the storyline, and allowing Cheatle to stand up there and outright lie...

That approach will spawn a million conspiracy theories, and for good reason..., when the appearance is given that they are deflecting rather than attempting to honestly answer even basic questions...

Good post, but you're never going to get through to him. A fvcked-up kid with a gun who wanted to make a name for himself, coupled with a huge security blunder, is too simple of an explanation. This has to have been part of a complex conspiracy that, if uncovered, would shake the very foundations of the country.

It does appear Crooks had searched for "major depression disorder" online. He had posted on Steam that "July 13 will be my premiere watch as it unfolds". It really looks like he was just a very sick individual wanting to go out in a blaze of glory.

• Angry
Reactions: mcmurtry66
It does appear Crooks had searched for "major depression disorder" online. He had posted on Steam that "July 13 will be my premiere watch as it unfolds". It really looks like he was just a very sick individual wanting to go out in a blaze of glory.
He was NOT a fan of Trump, or politicians in general, according to one of his classmates.

Reactions: Ty Webb iu and 76-1
The Marine Corps can take a kid off the street who has never touched a rifle and turn him into an Expert in just under 20 days while shooting at ranges out to 500 yards... They've been doing that for decades (using a similar weapons platform).

The guy in question had a full six months to practice with his own rifle on a 200 yard range, so it's no stretch to say he could easily have become an expert with it over that time frame...

I want to know who else was he in contact with during that time frame (and even before, when he was perhaps renting or being allowed to fire someone else's weapon) and who else did he shoot with (even for an hour) besides his father...

One technical point. With almost any practice at all, and by almost any, I mean shoot 10-20 times he wouldn't even need a range finder. a 5.56 drops in elevation .88" (7/8") at 150 yards. Zeroed at 100 yrds, drops 3" at 200 yrds. Just thought that I'd throw this down range. :)

Reactions: DANC and 76-1
One technical point. With almost any practice at all, and by almost any, I mean shoot 10-20 times he wouldn't even need a range finder. a 5.56 drops in elevation .88" (7/8") at 150 yards. Zeroed at 100 yrds, drops 3" at 200 yrds. Just thought that I'd throw this down range. :)

Correct...

I've only fired that type of weapon once in my life (a young Marine home on leave allowed me to fire his built from scratch civilian model that was very close to what he had assigned to him [without the Select Fire option]...)... Iron sights (he was saving up for his preferred Trijicon Optics, he had named a particular model but I don't recall what it was, I presume it's whatever the USMC was running at the time)...

I fired it offhand, no hasty sling, at a standard .22 target set up about 75 yards away and put 5 in the black (4 in a quarter sized group and one flyer high and to the left just inside the black)... Based solely on that experience I'd call that an easy weapon to be accurate with (if zeroed properly)...

Back story: I taught that same young Marine the principles of marksmanship as a youngster (along with his brother, also a Marine) and they both went on to fire Expert for Record throughout their service in the Marine Corps..., and they both survived heavy combat in both Iraq and Afghanistan...

Now the Lord and Marine Corps training had 99.999% to do with those outcomes but I feel like I gave them a solid base to work with... 😉😎

Last edited:
Just as I suspected. He also searched “Trump photos” and “Biden photos.” I bet if Biden had had an outdoor rally in the area (very unlikely) he would’ve gone after him, instead. He was depressed and felt insignificant and invisible. What bigger act can you do to gain recognition than assassinating a president or former president? Even though he failed he’ll be forever a part of American political history.

Just as I suspected. He also searched “Trump photos” and “Biden photos.” I bet if Biden had had an outdoor rally in the area (very unlikely) he would’ve gone after him, instead. He was depressed and felt insignificant and invisible. What bigger act can you do to gain recognition than assassinating a president or former president? Even though he failed he’ll be forever a part of American political history.
Soros was smart enough to order him to search that.

By all accounts it was an easy shot. 10 year olds in TX can make that shot 10 out of 10 times. It was a 2 foot putt of a shot. And Trump would be dead today without the turn of his head at that exact moment.

A lot of people think if they can concoct a question, the question itself proves something even if it is never answered.

So, you get illogical questions like: If the moon isn't made of green cheese, then why does it have all those holes??"

That kind of question is sprinkled through this thread, often to the effect: "If the Secret Service wasn't in on it, then why did they allow it to happen????"

Sad, really.
It’s either gross incompetence, lihop (let it happen on purpose), or it was orchestrated. The conspiracy theories are out in full force because this level of incompetence is unthinkable to those that understand these protection units and processes.

I agree with you on all that. I've even qualified myself (not 'Expert', but Sharpshooter - above Marksman, in the Army).

130 yard shot at a head-size target is not a big deal on the range, at all, when you have plenty of time to set your sites on the target.

But seconds before he shot, this kid was pointing his weapon at a policeman looking over the roof. That means he only had seconds to turn around, site, and fire - 8 shots. Now, I know all the gun nuts here think it should be a layup, but that's not easy to do - turn, site, and hit the target (which he did) in seconds.

I don't think the kid was as bad a marksman as everyone is making him out to be. Just my opinion.

Correct...

I've only fired that type of weapon once in my life (a young Marine home on leave allowed me to fire his built from scratch civilian model that was very close to what he had assigned to him [without the Select Fire option]...)...

I fired it offhand, no hasty sling, at a standard .22 target set up about 75 yards away and put 5 in the black (4 in a quarter sized group and one flyer high and to the left just inside the black)... Based solely on that experience I'd call that an easy weapon to be accurate with (if zeroed properly)...

Back story: I taught that same young Marine the principles of marksmanship as a youngster (along with his brother, also a Marine) and they both went on to fire Expert for Record throughout their service in the Marine Corps..., and the both survived heavy combat in both Iraq and Afghanistan...

Now Marine Corps training had 99.999% to do with those outcomes but I feel like I gave them a solid base to work with... 😉😎
We grew up with BB guns. I learned a lot about siting just from plinking tin cans and pigeons on the roof.

'SOME' 5.56 may perform the ballistics you claim. Others may go faster or slower.

One of the photos I have seen includes the weapon, which appears to be an M-16 from the length and shape of the butt stock.
Tha optic appears to be an inexpensive red dot type, like a Mepro, nothing a serious shooter would run..

'SOME' 5.56 may perform the ballistics you claim. Others may go faster or slower.

One of the photos I have seen includes the weapon, which appears to be an M-16 from the length and shape of the butt stock.
Tha optic appears to be an inexpensive red dot type, like a Mepro, nothing a serious shooter would run..
Other than self loads, aren't all 5.56 NATO rounds? This is probably a stupid question, I just don't remember. I know you can get the .223 in all sort if configs but I was thinking 5.56 was specifically NATO. What? 70gr 3100fps... yadda yadda..

We grew up with BB guns. I learned a lot about siting just from plinking tin cans and pigeons on the roof.
I’ve told this story here before but we used to shoot rats in my uncles hog barn with a BB gun. We couldn’t kill em, but we could totally disrupt their plans. We’d knock them over and they’d get right back up and go on their way.

I agree with you on all that. I've even qualified myself (not 'Expert', but Sharpshooter - above Marksman, in the Army).

130 yard shot at a head-size target is not a big deal on the range, at all, when you have plenty of time to set your sites on the target.

But seconds before he shot, this kid was pointing his weapon at a policeman looking over the roof. That means he only had seconds to turn around, site, and fire - 8 shots. Now, I know all the gun nuts here think it should be a layup, but that's not easy to do - turn, site, and hit the target (which he did) in seconds.

I don't think the kid was as bad a marksman as everyone is making him out to be. Just my opinion.

If nearly anyone spent six months training with their own rifle I'm of the opinion that most would become very, very good with it...

My take on his having been interrupted by the cop and requiring his target falls under the calm that comes to a man resigned to death... Things slow down and you gain a temporary state of ultra focus..., so the panic that most might have in that situation simply was replaced with calm, focus, and muscle memory... His cumulative high point of his entire life was to make that shot...

He almost did it... If Trump hadn't turned his head to reference that graph he'd be a dead man... The shooter was either lucky, good and/or well trained, or a combination of all three..., plus what I wrote above when it came to his rapidly reacquiring his target after being interrupted... That, of course, assumes he had already acquired his target...; there's just as good a chance that he was still settling into his firing position...

What's bizarre is that not only did he get the near miss shot off but he was allowed 7 more...

I want to know who originally coached him and where he learned his breath control (that and squeezing vs jerking the trigger are the key to accuracy).

If nearly anyone spent six months training with their own rifle I'm of the opinion that most would become very, very good with it...

My take on his having been interrupted by the cop and requiring his target falls under the calm that comes to a man resigned to death... Things slow down and you gain a temporary state of ultra focus..., so the panic that most might have in that situation simply was replaced with calm, focus, and muscle memory... His cumulative high point of his entire life was to make that shot...

He almost did it... If Trump hadn't turned his head to reference that graph he'd be a dead man... The shooter was either lucky, good and/or well trained, or a combination of all three..., plus what I wrote above when it came to his rapidly reacquiring his target after being interrupted... That, of course, assumes he had already acquired his target...; there's just as good a chance that he was still settling into his firing position...

What's bizarre is that not only did he get the near miss shot off but he was allowed 7 more...

I want to know who originally coached him and where he learned his breath control (that and squeezing vs jerking the trigger are the key to accuracy).
He was not a bad shot. We all just got very lucky. Thank the lord.

I’ve told this story here before but we used to shoot rats in my uncles hog barn with a BB gun. We couldn’t kill em, but we could totally disrupt their plans. We’d knock them over and they’d get right back up and go on their way.
We'd kill rats in corn cribs by throwing unshucked corn cobs at them. A good hit made a bloody mess.

Amazing there were 8 shots into the crowd and only 4 hit anyone.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
That was pigeons for us. You'd hit them with the red ryder and they'd just fly to other end of the barn.

Other than self loads, aren't all 5.56 NATO rounds? This is probably a stupid question, I just don't remember. I know you can get the .223 in all sort if configs but I was thinking 5.56 was specifically NATO. What? 70gr 3100fps... yadda yadda..
Any AR chambered in 5.56 will also safely shoot all the .223 loads. Who knows what he was shooting? To the media, it's all the same and frankly at that range it doesn't make much of a difference anyway.

I hit one in the eye one time and he fell to the ground. I was so proud and showed him to my grandfather. He said "Shit, that bird was already blind". lol
My cousin got an air rifle for his birthday and he brought it over when they came to visit. That would knock them down, dead when they hit the floor. It also put holes in the tin roof when you missed. The ass whooping we got was epic.

That was pigeons for us. You'd hit them with the red ryder and they'd just fly to other end of the barn.
One year at our Family Thanksgiving dinner (at my aunts across the road), my brother whom was ~8 YO at the time held back, said "I have something to do, I'll be over in a bit", so Mom, Dad and I went on.
About 45 minutes later he showed up, and chunked a field dressed sparrow in a plastic bag down in the middle of the table. He had taken his pump up, .177 cal bb gun to kill something for Thanksgiving with the family.

No we didn't eat it, but this just reminds me that I have to go remind im of that now.! lol That was about 1980.

My cousin got an air rifle for his birthday and he brought it over when they came to visit. That would knock them down, dead when they hit the floor. It also put holes in the tin roof when you missed. The ass whooping we got was epic.
Damn, that packed a punch! BBs would just bounce off them with my BB gun.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT