ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

Amazing there were 8 shots into the crowd and only 4 hit anyone.

That Congressman from TX(?) who was Trumps doctor said his nephew had a grazing wound on his neck when interviewed on Fox... I only heard that once and have never seen it repeated so he may have been mistaken about what caused his nephews wound...

At least 2 rounds were evidently flyers that reportedly hit a hydraulic lift adjacent to the bleachers near the retired fireman, the fireman (head wound) 1, the Marine (lung and liver) 2, another guy (unknown serious wound) 1, and Trump 1; so that makes 8 (if you count the Congressmans nephew)..., or maybe the phantom eighth round was the follow up shot that missed Trump (and everyone else) while he was headed to the deck??

I'm surprised they haven't tracked and charted those rounds by now... Makes me wonder what the FBI is doing if they're actually treating that area as a crime scene...

Last edited:
One year at our Family Thanksgiving dinner (at my aunts across the road), my brother whom was ~8 YO at the time held back, said "I have something to do, I'll be over in a bit", so Mom, Dad and I went on.
About 45 minutes later he showed up, and chunked a field dressed sparrow in a plastic bag down in the middle of the table. He had taken his pump up, .177 cal bb gun to kill something for Thanksgiving with the family.

No we didn't eat it, but this just reminds me that I have to go remind im of that now.! lol That was about 1980.
My uncle had a big old concrete watering trough. It was almost the size of a swimming pool and probably 3 feet deep.

We’d catch catfish and turn them loose in there. When we were done shooting rats, we’d go and try to catch those catfish by hand. Those suckers were REALLY hard to catch.

Ahhh memories.

I hadn't heard what kind of ammo he bought, just that he stopped and bought a 50 rd box. I just assumed that meant .223. I'm just talking too.
I thought I saw 5.56 reported but as you state, that may not be true. Only way to know, is what was left in the rifle or a recovered intact round.

ANd since that sloped roof too unsafe for our federal agents, I have some doubt that they've pulled the mag out of the rifle yet.... (joking of course)... (which has to be said outloud due to some of our beloved brethren here....)

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu and 76-1
My uncle had a big old concrete watering trough. It was almost the size of a swimming pool and probably 3 feet deep.

We’d catch catfish and turn them loose in there. When we were done shooting rats, we’d go and try to catch those catfish by hand. Those suckers were REALLY hard to catch.

Ahhh memories.
Where abouts did you grow up?

Plainville/Montgomery area. Just north of Washington. Between Washington and Odon.
OMG, my grand mother is buried at the cemetery there in Plainville. We used to have family reunion there at the .. Is it a VFW there at teh park by the cemetery? My Grandpa was from Sandborn.
I used to stomp around there as a kid.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
OMG, my grand mother is buried at the cemetery there in Plainville. We used to have family reunion there at the .. Is it a VFW there at teh park by the cemetery? My Grandpa was from Sandborn.
I used to stomp around there as a kid.
Lions club, I believe.

I know a lot of people buried in that cemetary. Old Paul Carpenter is buried there. He ran Carpenters Mini Mart there in town for years. He would sell us cigarettes when no one else would. We were 12/13 years old buying cigarettes. His wife Joyce was my first grade teacher at Plainville elementary.

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Yeah, me too. I have a feeling if that was anyone but Trump, we'd have a 3D mockup video of the entire thing
You would have a stupid feeling like that. My God, let the FBI do its job. Any of you that thinks the FBI isn’t taking it seriously and isn’t doing their jobs professionally is a frickin’ moron. Odds are most if not all are conservative and Republican though that really makes no difference in how they do their jobs.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBing
Blame game Bingo card. That is how our ABC agencies work, and some people want to hold them above reproach. Odd, since the SS service just let the former president get effing shot.

I know of no better way of any poster loosing total credibility. Question everything, until proven that it's not needed, INSTEAD of question nothing, they are mostly conservative. Why that has to be typed? ... Ray Epps. as one example.

Anyone remember CNN waiting outside Roger Stone's home for the pre dawn raid and arrest? Well CNN absolutely never covers Trump rallies yet they live streamed the one on Saturday. The only Trump rally they have live streamed in over a year, maybe since the last election. Kind of strange, eh?

Anyone remember CNN waiting outside Roger Stone's home for the pre dawn raid and arrest? Well CNN absolutely never covers Trump rallies yet they live streamed the one on Saturday. The only Trump rally they have live streamed in over a year, maybe since the last election. Kind of strange, eh?
1+1+1+1........... Sketchy answer, but pretty easy to calculate.... for a 2nd grader...

Mods can we get this emoji added?
Trump Emoji GIF by Gallery.fm

Ahhh memories.
I had uncles and grandparents who lived on farms. We rented a house on my grandparents farm for a while. I remember I always complained about being bored, but there was always something to do - explore the barn, feed the chickens and hogs, explore the woods close by, climb trees, shoot BB guns, bicycle on the country roads. I'd help hoe my grandpa's beans. We always had a couple dogs and cats.

I wish my grandkids could have those experiences.

It’s MAGA time bitches. We got “The Don”. The must rugged American Hero since Washington. The Democrat Statist war machine can’t stop him and neither can bullets.

We got Bitcoin. The greatest human innovation since the wheel. Giving peace love and hope to everyone.

And lastly we got the f#cking Hulkster. What are you going to do when MAGAmania runs wild on you!

Blame game Bingo card. That is how our ABC agencies work, and some people want to hold them above reproach. Odd, since the SS service just let the former president get effing shot.

I know of no better way of any poster loosing total credibility. Question everything, until proven that it's not needed, INSTEAD of question nothing, they are mostly conservative. Why that has to be typed? ... Ray Epps. as one example.
I still can’t believe they actually tried to blame the local police. That town has a force of 20 cops TOTAL.

Complete bullshit. That ALONE should get people fired.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Maybe the term "encrypted" does not imply thst James Bond or William Donovan is involved:

This all day long. iMessage, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, etc... all have encryption now. They advertise it.

Reactions: DANC
That Congressman from TX(?) who was Trumps doctor said his nephew had a grazing wound on his neck when interviewed on Fox... I only heard that once and have never seen it repeated so he may have been mistaken about what caused his nephews wound...

At least 2 rounds were evidently flyers that reportedly hit a hydraulic lift adjacent to the bleachers near the retired fireman, the fireman (head wound) 1, the Marine (lung and liver) 2, another guy (unknown serious wound) 1, and Trump 1; so that makes 8 (if you count the Congressmans nephew)..., or maybe the phantom eighth round was the follow up shot that missed Trump (and everyone else) while he was headed to the deck??

I'm surprised they haven't tracked and charted those rounds by now... Makes me wonder what the FBI is doing if they're actually treating that area as a crime scene...
It is not realistic for you to expect the FBI or Secret Service to disclose operational details about the procedures used to protect the President of the United States.

You say you "wonder what the FBI is doing" but you really have no need to know. Idle curiosity doesn't count.

That must be the new DNC set of talking points on the topic...

Not Surprising... They have no shame.

Their mantra is: Retain Power At All Costs

What a craven bunch of losers...
They Must be voted out!!!
🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT