ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

Anyone remember CNN waiting outside Roger Stone's home for the pre dawn raid and arrest? Well CNN absolutely never covers Trump rallies yet they live streamed the one on Saturday. The only Trump rally they have live streamed in over a year, maybe since the last election. Kind of strange, eh?
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Translation of dbm's latest in-depth analysis: "CNN covered an appearance by the former President; therefore CNN must have been in on it."

Reactions: BCCHoosier
Trump Emoji GIF by Gallery.fm
Is that Stormy Daniels fighting to keep his hands off her?

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I still can’t believe they actually tried to blame the local police. That town has a force of 20 cops TOTAL.

Complete bullshit. That ALONE should get people fired.
Secret Service always uses local police.

Even Barney, Gomer and Goober know you can't guard the roof of a building by staying inside it.

Secret Service always uses local police.

Even Barney, Gomer and Goober know you can't guard the roof of a building by staying inside it.
Sure, but it’s not the ultimate responsibility of the Butler Pennsylvania PD to protect the president.

At the end of the day, it’s the secret services job to make sure it’s done and it’s their failure when the former president gets shot.

Throwing the local guys under the bus just makes them look even worse.

Reactions: DANC and 76-1
Sure, but it’s not the ultimate responsibility of the Butler Pennsylvania PD to protect the president.

At the end of the day, it’s the secret services job to make sure it’s done and it’s their failure when the former president gets shot.

Throwing the local guys under the bus just makes them look even worse.
Sure it's the Secret Service's ultimate, overall job to protect him.

However, when they rely on trained local police officers (complete with their own firearms, arrest powers and to this day an amazing degree of immunity) who also drop the ball, I see nothing wrong with pointing that out.

When the local cop saw the man on the roof with a gun, he dropped off his partner's shoulder to take cover.

When the Secret Service saw him, they shot him in the head.

That brings up another question:

Who faked it and why??
It's the internet, crazy crap happens all the time.

But recall back to Ferguson, we found Russian bots trying to agitate both sides. There is one possibility. It could just be an idiot trolling. Who knows.

That must be the new DNC set of talking points on the topic...

Not Surprising... They have no shame.

Their mantra is: Retain Power At All Costs

What a craven bunch of losers...
They Must be voted out!!!
It's as fake as Jan 6. As fake as covid. As fake as the covid vaccine. As fake as Obamas birth certificate.

How does that make the fbi or wray corrupt?

See Cannon's handling of the doc case if you want an example of actual corruption. Or Thomas's accepting of bribes for decades.
You are talking to a conspiracy theorist and asking him to reason...

Dumb .

Paleo, vegan, keto, Mediterranean? I need to know because she looks great back there compared to her other pictures.

I still can’t believe they actually tried to blame the local police. That town has a force of 20 cops TOTAL.

Complete bullshit. That ALONE should get people fired.
The local police were responsible for traffic control. If it hadn't been for the 2 cops who left their traffic duty to go to the building and climb up to the roof because of reports of a shooter, the shooter would have had much more time to site in Trump.

As it was, he had to turn and shoot as soon as he pointed his rifle at the cop who was sticking his head up. That had to have rushed him and caused his shot to be off by, literally, a hair.

It's the internet, crazy crap happens all the time.

But recall back to Ferguson, we found Russian bots trying to agitate both sides. There is one possibility. It could just be an idiot trolling. Who knows.

The Russians... 🤣 You'd sorta think the Russians might have their hands full dealing with Ukraine and NATO at the moment..."

What's the time stamp on it... If it's Before the assassination attempt and it's Actually a foreign entity than we've Really got problems...

If it's after then it could be anyone... Doesn't the FBI cyber division with perhaps an assist from the NSA (and I know they aren't supposed to track US citizens without a warrant (wink, wink), but I'd imagine the could get some sort of judicial finding to check their information storage...

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
The Russians... 🤣 You'd sorta think the Russians might have their hands full dealing with Ukraine and NATO at the moment..."

What's the time stamp on it... If it's Before the assassination attempt and it's Actually a foreign entity than we've Really got problems...

If it's after then it could be anyone... Doesn't the FBI cyber division with perhaps an assist from the NSA (and I know they aren't supposed to track US citizens without a warrant (wink, wink), but I'd imagine the could get some sort of judicial finding to check their information storage...

I'm not sure we can trust time stamps. If it were Chinese (less involved in Ukraine) they certainly can fake time stamps.

We are rapidly getting to the point of, "I watched the video and this one leaf on a tree wasn't blowing the same as all the other leaves, we better account for that somehow".

Believe me, I have progressive friends certain Trump ordered the building left unguarded and the kid was supposed to miss close. I refuse to accept that any more than the other side. Trump put his life in the hands of a kid known to miss the entire target by 20 feet? I think he could have hired better marksmen.

Where to drop a little nugget about the alphabet agencies or the swamp... Oh lets try right here..

ABSCAM.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT