ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

I didn't realize that the Secret Service knew of this Iranian plot to assassinate Trump weeks ago!

Had they been there in PA they would have bagged him and more than half of his detail...

If that's what Cheatle considered a beefed up detail I'd hate to see a lite one...

Once again, it's clear (to me at least) that Mayorkas and Cheatle purposely hung Trump out to dry... I'll believe this to my deathbed...

At the least its clear neither lost any sleep over threats to Trump.

Biden didn't care if RFK Jr. got a bullet to the head.....Trump can't expect much.

Seems like an unproven thought like that about two people who probably had no such intentions would be a bad one to die with. It has a small chance of being true but I don’t like the odds. Ol’ Saint Pete might not like it much. 😄

I'm good to go... and I believe exactly what I've said about the both of them...

They all appeared uncomfortable and disappointed and clearly didn't like disparaging members of their own Lives On the Line fraternity but they all said the ball had clearly been dropped at several levels and the one guy who'd been a trainer said that this would end up being a case study in how Not to do it...

They spoke highly of the intial response to keep Trump down and then eviscerated the time it took to get him off the stage and into the vehicle..., and to a man said there was no excuse to leave that rooftop unguarded...

//I personally wondered why at least one of them wasn't seated directly behind Trump so they wouldn't have to have a guy run up 4 steps to jump on him (seconds matter), but that's my observation not theirs...//*

It clearly pained all of them to speak badly of a Service they'd dedicated their lives to (literally)..,

None of them would throw Cheadle under the bus when given the opportunity.

They seemed extremely legit...

Late Edit:

*I rewatched some tape of the assassination attempt and it's clear that the Secret Service did actually have a male agent seated behind Trump and slightly to his left so at least they checked that common sense box...

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Late Edit:

*I rewatched some tape of the assassination attempt and it's clear that the Secret Service did actually have a male agent seated behind Trump and slightly to his left so at least they checked that common sense box...
Was that the one that was moving people to the left, out of the path that the shot was going to come from, but BEFORE the shot? Then as soon as the shooting started, got down behind some stage structure? You talking about that guy?

Was that the one that was moving people to the left, out of the path that the shot was going to come from, but BEFORE the shot? Then as soon as the shooting started, got down behind some stage structure? You talking about that guy?

No I don't think so..., this guy popped up right after DT grabbed his ear and hit the deck, never got higher than a crouch, and jumped on top of Trump from behind and from his left... Intially I let the guy coming up from his right distract me... I'm gonna have to break down and re-dvr a couple of these news feeds so can slow it down and look at it more closely...

Last edited:

I didn't see that but I'm sure going to look for it tonight or tomorrow... That sounds Really strange...

@Marvin the Martian , here's the part of the interview I saw and it's been posted by Daily Caller's twitter account. I literally flipped it to CNN when the Cheatle quote was on the screen. I can't find the entire interview, so trying to piece it together.

Mediaite has the first few minutes of the interview leading up to that daily caller clip.

Zeke says he was a horrible person, don’t forget that…I won’t.

Saying “I believe there is more to the Trump assassination attempt than we are being led to believe” is quite a bit different than saying “I’m glad Trump supporter Corey Comperatore was killed”.

It’s really bizarre that you’re attempting to equate the two.

I’ll just assume I must have done something to piss you off, as Snarl mentioned.
You’ve just got to move on. GOAT’s in disingenuous mode, which he gets occasionally by doubling down on incredibly stupid takes such as this one. He knows there is a huge difference between schadenfreude for a seemingly innocent man getting his brains spilled all over his family & raising questions about a government conspiracy, ‘cause our gov’t has never acted reprehensibly.🙄

With all due respect...

"I have a healthy distrust of our government, but I..."

1) got my Covid shot, and don't think it's advancing my (insert relative here)'s cancer/stroke/heart issues
2) believe the 2020 elections were the most secure ever
3) believe some 20 year old dork can outsmart the US secret service unassisted"

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT