ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

You have no sense of humor when it comes to Trump.
Shocked Snow White GIF by Travis

With all due respect...

"I have a healthy distrust of our government, but I..."

1) got my Covid shot, and don't think it's advancing my (insert relative here)'s cancer/stroke/heart issues
2) believe the 2020 elections were the most secure ever
3) believe some 20 year old dork can outsmart the US secret service unassisted"
1) You didn’t take Trump’s COVID vaccine? Getting it developed was one of his admirable accomplishments. He took it and recommended we all take it. It saved lives. Did you disregard Trump’s recommendation?

2) Only moronic dupes think Trump didn’t legitimately lose the 2020 election. Trump knows he legitimately lost and acknowledged it per dozens of reports, but he says otherwise publicly to motivate, I guess, the moronic dupes among his ardent supporters. Are you motivated?

3) Conspiracy theories generally get a lot of support among the paranoid less intelligent demographic.

Hardly a bullshit theory especially given the now known actual threat level...

Appreciate the corrections on the name spellings... I'll go back and fix it...

Trump can't help it that middle school gyms (similar to where Biden held his last campaign rally) aren't large enough to hold the crowds that he draws...

If the Indianapolis 500 and every pro and college football venue can provide for a secure event why can't the Secret Service handle a medium size event... Perhaps because they don't want to (at the leadership level)...
lmao Yeah, of course the leadership doesn't want Trump in front of big crowds - they want to mute his campaign as much as they can.

Not too damn difficult to figure out, unless you're a moron.

Hardly a bullshit theory especially given the now known actual threat level...

Appreciate the corrections on the name spellings... I'll go back and fix it...

Trump can't help it that middle school gyms (similar to where Biden held his last campaign rally) aren't large enough to hold the crowds that he draws...

If the Indianapolis 500 and every pro and college football venue can provide for a secure event why can't the Secret Service handle a medium size event... Perhaps because they don't want to (at the leadership level)...
lmao Yeah, of course the leadership doesn't want Trump in front of big crowds - they want to mute his campaign as much as they can.

Not too damn difficult to figure out, unless you're a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania and 76-1
1) You didn’t take Trump’s COVID vaccine? Getting it developed was one of his admirable accomplishments. He took it and recommended we all take it. It saved lives. Did you disregard Trump’s recommendation?

2) Only moronic dupes think Trump didn’t legitimately lose the 2020 election. Trump knows he legitimately lost and acknowledged it per dozens of reports, but he says otherwise publicly to motivate, I guess, the moronic dupes among his ardent supporters. Are you motivated?

3) Conspiracy theories generally get a lot of support among the paranoid less intelligent demographic.
You're a dumbass </>

dumbass-stupid.gif

tumblr_inline_pap5xpq6ak1tvyhwt_400.gifv

tumblr_omsivb3Xkk1uji5dbo5_400.gifv

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
Truth struck a nerve again.

You’re also not smart enough to be a dumbass.
HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA RNC IS FULLY BEHIND TRUMP BITCH. You and your so called pub family can suck it! We're tired of the rino f*ckfaces that stick it up America's ass every election. F*ck you and F*ck your shitty paid for bitches that do nothing!

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA RNC IS FULLY BEHIND TRUMP BITCH. You and your so called pub family can suck it! We're tired of the rino f*ckfaces that stick it up America's ass every election. F*ck you and F*ck your shitty paid for bitches that do nothing!
You’re not smart enough to be a dumbass and you’re easily triggered into proving that.

Reactions: MrBing and Ohio Guy
Visual aid ..
RkDp.gif

You should take a step back from your baseless, bullshit theory (i.e. that Homeland Security and the Secret Service "purposely hung Trump out to dry.") You look more foolish with each new post.

And it's "Mayorkas" and "Cheatle." "Cheadle" (Don) is an actor (outstanding, btw, in Boogie Nights and Hotel Rwanda).

Finally, your linked article indicates that Secret Service had recently warned Trump not to hold outdoor rallies because of the logistical challenges they present. Of course, he ignores good advice and does whatever the fvck he wants.
Did you find Cheatle’s answers acceptable with regard to the Trump assassination attempt?

Reactions: Ohio Guy

Weird flex...

I was referring to the shitlibs that consider themselves some sort of modern day Guy Fawkes, but deep throat every leftist governmental claim/policy.

But hey....if it resonates with you...feel free to take offense.

"I said, with all due respect."

I was thinking about this. If that bullet had been an inch to the left, who knows what would have happened. I don't think rioting, but retaliatory (in their mind) reactions? Yeah, I think so.
It would a been so much worse than we imagine.

China and Russia would’ve activated whatever they have planned next. Iran probably would go to war with Israel.

The cognitive dissonance it must require to believe that the entire DC Republicrat Swamp is out to get your guy, and is using all the different arms of the government to do so, and has taken over the missions of the FBI, CIA, NSA, SS, and I guess PA State Troopers to do so, and then...they just missed...is just beyond comprehension.
The foundation of your premise assumes competence on behalf of the bureaucratic apparatus.

Ours does not.

First question to JD Vance by a reporter now: Mr. Vance, do you think DJT should call the families of the people shot at his rally?

He will either dodge, and show himself to a be a craven politician like all the rest, or answer it truthfully and cause an early riff with the top of the ticket.
He compared Trump to Hitler but is willing to be his running mate.

He has already shown his lack of spine IMO

• Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990
I’d encourage you to look up the connection between free will and good & evil.

It might explain some things you struggle with in acknowledging the existence of God.
I fully accept God. I don't accept a God that says it is free will to allow kindergarteners to be butchered but jumps in to save one old guy.

This whole thing just smells completely rotten the more and more that comes out. Nothing adds up or makes any sense. Bongino says he'll have some bombshells on his show today.

Does this look like a 5 ft ladder to anyone? How did he transport it so far with a rifle and not get stopped?

This whole thing just smells completely rotten the more and more that comes out. Nothing adds up or makes any sense. Bongino says he'll have some bombshells on his show today.

Does this look like a 5 ft ladder to anyone? How did he transport it so far with a rifle and not get stopped?

So we hear that he got the range finder through security, but what about the rifle? Was it maybe placed before the event? I could see a ladder laying around, but he would have to know that before going in.
As one Marine I saw reporting, In Military planning or investigations, everything is on the table until it is proven to not be a viable possibility.

Reactions: dbmhoosier and 76-1

I won't argue to why he was not stopped. That does feel odd. This whole shooting feels last minute and very rushed. With so little planning it is odd he was able to carry out his plan.

But even a weak teen can carry a ladder that far. That is a stupid point to even bring up by that person.

So we hear that he got the range finder through security, but what about the rifle? Was it maybe placed before the event? I could see a ladder laying around, but he would have to know that before going in.
As one Marine I saw reporting, In Military planning or investigations, everything is on the table until it is proven to not be a viable possibility.

The building was outside the secure zone. He went in and then went back out.

Rangefinders are not on the banned list. I suspect that will change. Maybe. Let's recall that at one of Trump's Republican conventions there was great anger from some that guns were banned.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Rangefinders are not on the banned list. I suspect that will change. Maybe. Let's recall that at one of Trump's Republican conventions there was great anger from some that guns were banned.
And why was that Marv? Less than 150 yards is nothing. 300 yards is an easy shot for many with that type of weapon. I killed a buck at about 90 yards with a measly 20 gauge when I was a kid and I'm no marksman.

Was it really outside the "secured zone", or just outside the SS primary zone? I don't recall seeing a map that had the "metal detectors" marked out. Not questioning you, just a fact question.

Time for CoH to step in with one of his posts about how MAGA folk are so much more emotionally stable and happier than everyone else.

I've got a better question. How and why did Team Biden or the Deep State or the Secret Service or whoever the fvck you think was responsible identify and select this scrawny, nursing home dietary aide from small-town Pennsylvania who couldn't make the high school rifle team, had little to no social media presence, and lived in obscurity? Or was the kid merely a dupe or a decoy, and the real gunman was on the grassy knoll?

Biden and Trump aren't the only ones who need cognitive testing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT