ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

Keyboard warrior?

I mean, this guy's credentials are certainly superior to anyone here, from a purely tactical understanding.

Why should his claim be dismissed?

Because, while he says he has "no doubts," he has no evidence either.

It's possible such evidence might later be discovered but it hasn't been yet.

First question to JD Vance by a reporter now: Mr. Vance, do you think DJT should call the families of the people shot at his rally?

He will either dodge, and show himself to a be a craven politician like all the rest, or answer it truthfully and cause an early riff with the top of the ticket.
Unless he genuinely is smart and savvy, in which case he says, "Of course he should, and he actually told me he intends to. I wouldn't be surprised if the team is setting it up as we speak."

Trump's team will have to rush to make his words true, and Trump will be salty, but he'll also owe Vance a favor.

Last edited:
Shitty of Trump. Call the people who were shot, FFS. And anyone around them that your team knows about that got blood on them, were traumatized, etc. How hard is this?
I disagree. It was more than likely a hectic 24 hours. He just about got his head blown off and they were preparing for the convention. It had to be insane trying to figure everything out. Who got shot? Who do you call? How’s Trump doing? Are we going to UFC tonight? Do we have beefed up security? Are we going Milwaukee still? Who was the shooter? Are there more shooters? I can see how his team didn’t get around to it.

WE have ramped up Trump protection now, and suddenly uncovered a Iranian plot to Kill Trump. I'm relieved that some good will come from this. /S

Reactions: 76-1
I disagree. It was more than likely a hectic 24 hours. He just about got his head blown off and they were preparing for the convention. It had to be insane trying to figure everything out. Who got shot? Who do you call? How’s Trump doing? Are we going to UFC tonight? Do we have beefed up security? Are we going Milwaukee still? Who was the shooter? Are there more shooters? I can see how his team didn’t get around to it.
Lol. Three people got shot. They could easily get the names.

And they still haven’t called them?

So they have snipers at ground level, inside that building, but didn't bother to set up, at minimum, an overwatch position on the roof?!? Or at least station one guy at the ladder...Amazing...

How long would it have taken the advance team to provide a rapid rigged, small covered platform that would straddle that low roof peak and provide a stable platform??? 3 hours max for someone competent???

Given the way those guys operate I suppose it's a good thing they didn't... They probably would have left it unattended when it got hot up there and given the shooter an even more stable platform to shoot from...

Why no drones?

At least Biden called her. Unlike Trump.

"I don't have any ill will towards Joe Biden. I'm not one of those people that gets involved in politics. I support Trump. That's who I'm voting for, but I don't have ill will towards Biden. He didn't do anything bad to my husband. A 20-year-old despicable kid did... My husband was a devout Republican and he would not have wanted me to talk to him"

She said Trump hadn't reached out, reported New York Post.

Shitty of Trump. Call the people who were shot, FFS. And anyone around them that your team knows about that got blood on them, were traumatized, etc. How hard is this?
Imbeciles.

• Haha
Reactions: outside shooter
First question to JD Vance by a reporter now: Mr. Vance, do you think DJT should call the families of the people shot at his rally?

He will either dodge, and show himself to a be a craven politician like all the rest, or answer it truthfully and cause an early riff with the top of the ticket.
Sure, let's take the focus off of hate speech against Trump and put the focus back on the evil orange man.

Think they turn everything over? Or was it all lost in a boating accident?

They'll probably get the whole thing delayed by asking for all this information.

Cut out all the speeches and posturing. Get the Director of the SS in there at 9:00 in the morning and start the questions. Give her the whole day and tee up the snipers for the next day,

If he had any inclination about retaining her, Biden should have had the director of the SS on the phone that evening and in his office the next day. He could have then explained why she should or should not have continued employment.

WE have ramped up Trump protection now, and suddenly uncovered a Iranian plot to Kill Trump. I'm relieved that some good will come from this. /S

Which is exactly what I figured would be the case...

The Iranians, the Central American Drug/Human Trafficing Cartels and the Chinese, along with all the moronic DNC true believers who've bought into the "Trump is an existential threat to democracy" BS line (that Biden doubled down on last night after saying he was going to tone down the rhetoric 🙄) are All a legitimate threat to both Trump and now Vance...

If Trump has any sense he'll contract with a private security firm to augment his Sec.Serv. Detail on the periphery of every venue he shows up at...

The bad guys have seen the Secret Service in action and are most likely licking their chops...

Sure, let's take the focus off of hate speech against Trump and put the focus back on the evil orange man.
I've been critical of the exaggerations about Trump since 2016.

Doesn't have to be one or the other. I'm pointing out how Trump's failure to call can set up a pickle for him and the administration from the jump. If he hasn't called, it's poor form and bad politics.

Agree, but also not surprised. Also didn't need Robert Boyle to tell me twice.

I didn't realize that the Secret Service knew of this Iranian plot to assassinate Trump weeks ago!

Had they been there in PA they would have bagged him and more than half of his detail...

If that's what Cheatle considered a beefed up detail I'd hate to see a lite one...

Once again, it's clear (to me at least) that Mayorkas and Cheatle purposely hung Trump out to dry... I'll believe this to my deathbed...

Last edited:
I've been critical of the exaggerations about Trump since 2016.

Doesn't have to be one or the other. I'm pointing out how Trump's failure to call can set up a pickle for him and the administration from the jump. If he hasn't called, it's poor form and bad politics.
I think he should have called, too, but he may have been a little busy, getting patched up, picking a VP, re-writing his campaign speech, etc. There is plenty of time to call the families, and I'm sure he will. He's not on your timeline.

My comment wasn't meant specifically for you. I know you are critical of exaggerations against Trump. I just didn't want to deal with the real TDRers.

Which is exactly what I figured would be the case...

The Iranians, the Central American Drug/Human Trafficing Cartels and the Chinese, along with all the moronic DNC true believers who've bought into the "Trump is an existential threat to democracy" BS line (that Biden doubled down on last night after saying he was going to tone down the rhetoric 🙄) are All a legitimate threat to both Trump and now Vance...

If Trump has any sense he'll contract with a private security firm to augment his Sec.Serv. Detail on the periphery of every venue he shows up at...

The bad guys have seen the Secret Service in action and are most likely licking their chops...
Me and my Meal Team 6 could have done better, and we've got enough weaponry from our personal collections.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and 76-1
Corey Mills Republican Congressman from Florida and actual combat veteran was just interviewed on Fox (3:10pm) basically reinforced nearly everything I've been saying on here since Saturday (especially in regard to the difficulty of the shot)...

I didn't realize that the Secret Service knew of this Iranian plot to assassinate Trump weeks ago!

Had they been there in PA they would have bagged him and more than half of his detail...

If that's what Cheadle considered a beefed up detail I'd hate to see a lite one...

Once again, it's clear (to me at least) that Mayorkis and Cheadle purposely hung Trump out to dry...

You should take a step back from your baseless, bullshit theory (i.e. that Homeland Security and the Secret Service "purposely hung Trump out to dry.") You look more foolish with each new post.

And it's "Mayorkas" and "Cheatle." "Cheadle" (Don) is an actor (outstanding, btw, in Boogie Nights and Hotel Rwanda).

Finally, your linked article indicates that Secret Service had recently warned Trump not to hold outdoor rallies because of the logistical challenges they present. Of course, he ignores good advice and does whatever the fvck he wants.

You should take a step back from your baseless, bullshit theory (i.e. that Homeland Security and the Secret Service "purposely hung Trump out to dry.") You look more foolish with each new post.

And it's "Mayorkas" and "Cheatle." "Cheadle" (Don) is an actor (outstanding, btw, in Boogie Nights and Hotel Rwanda).

Finally, your linked article indicates that Secret Service had recently warned Trump not to hold outdoor rallies because of the logistical challenges they present. Of course, he ignores good advice and does whatever the fvck he wants.

Hardly a bullshit theory especially given the now known actual threat level...

Appreciate the corrections on the name spellings... I'll go back and fix it...

Trump can't help it that middle school gyms (similar to where Biden held his last campaign rally) aren't large enough to hold the crowds that he draws...

If the Indianapolis 500 and every pro and college football venue can provide for a secure event why can't the Secret Service handle a medium size event...?? Perhaps because they don't want to (at the leadership level)...???

Last edited:
They'll probably get the whole thing delayed by asking for all this information.

Cut out all the speeches and posturing. Get the Director of the SS in there at 9:00 in the morning and start the questions. Give her the whole day and tee up the snipers for the next day,

If he had any inclination about retaining her, Biden should have had the director of the SS on the phone that evening and in his office the next day. He could have then explained why she should or should not have continued employment.

Cheadle is a political appointment although she did have a 20 year career with the SS before taking a security job with Pepsi prior to her appointment.

This brings up the Heritage Foundation proposal (Project 2025) being circulated which would have thousands of career employees replaced with political appointments.

If Cheadle is what happens when a plan is implemented to replace career employees with political appointments maybe it isn't such a good idea.

On the other hand, can she really be blamed for what appears to be negligence by the security team assigned to protect a presidential candidate which included local sheriff deputies? The answer of course is yes as she is expendable.

Reactions: larsIU
Cheadle is a political appointment although she did have a 20 year career with the SS before taking a security job with Pepsi prior to her appointment.

This brings up the Heritage Foundation proposal (Project 2025) being circulated which would have thousands of career employees replaced with political appointments.

If Cheadle is what happens when a plan is implemented to replace career employees with political appointments maybe it isn't such a good idea.

On the other hand, can she really be blamed for what appears to be negligence by the security team assigned to protect a presidential candidate which included local sheriff deputies? The answer of course is yes as she is expendable.

She was just caught in an incredibly stupid lie regarding why they didn't have anyone up on that roof (she said it was too steep an angle even though it's as close to a flat roof you can get while retaining any slope at all And the Sec.Serv. Counter Snipers were posted up on a real sloped roof that was at least 3x as steep)...

She needs to be fired by tomorrow... No worries for her though... You only fail Up in the Biden Administration...

She was just caught in an incredibly stupid lie regarding why they didn't have anyone up on that roof (she said it was too steep an angle even though it's as close to a flat roof you can get while retaining any slope at all And the Sec.Serv. Counter Snipers were posted up on a real sloped roof that was at least 3x as steep)...

She needs to be fired by tomorrow... No worries for her though... You only fail Up in the Biden Administration...
There is something about a steep roof, think about a steep roof and then you have know that a steep roof is something that is taken into account when considering a steep roof.

She's VP material I tell you !

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and 76-1
His devotees have made excuses for his lack of decency for years. They’ll do it again. “He was too busy [to take 5 or 10 minutes to talk to the guy’s grieving family].” “We didn’t have a name or number [and say it like they believe it].” They’ll make up these excuses and more. Truth isn’t a requirement.

I think whomever is the active President is probably the one who faces the biggest threats. The first lady gets protection by extension of her husband. There should be a Team A (the current President's team), but there should not be that big a drop off from Team 2 to 3.

I think going down the conspiracy road leads to a distraction from the real issues. That kid that got himself killed is not who you pick to be your guy if you are conspiring to off a political opponent. He was spotted immediately and exposed himself on numerous occasions. I have questions around how this happened but it more relates to general incompetence we are getting from the most expensive government in our history.
He called Trump “the most threatened man in the world?” I think Hamas members would disagree - especially their leaders. 😏

If that's what Cheatle considered a beefed up detail I'd hate to see a lite one...

Once again, it's clear (to me at least) that Mayorkas and Cheatle purposely hung Trump out to dry... I'll believe this to my deathbed...

Seems like an unproven thought like that about two people who probably had no such intentions would be a bad one to die with. It has a small chance of being true but I don’t like the odds. Ol’ Saint Pete might not like it much. 😄

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT