ADVERTISEMENT

Roe vs. Wade should come down shortly

Are you insane? Here are the ten most dangerous cities in America.

Stl
Jackson Ms
Detroit
New Orleans
Baltimore
Memphis
Cleveland
Baton Rouge
Kc
Shreveport

Wait for it... ALL 10 HAVE DEMS FOR MAYORS. And I believe 9 out of 10 are black. Who cares who is in charge of the state. Police budgets are largely local as well as decision making
You can't argue with a Marxist. They haven't received their latest vile talking points from their lords and masters.

There ya go, they’re mostly in poor states, so I bet the common cause then has more to do with poverty, than a black democrat as mayor. But you think inserting white republican mayors the crime rate would dramatically fall? Curious, is there an example of this working?
Rudy Giuliani

Weird post.

The Boston Tea Party occurred 14 years before the U.S. Constitution.
The Boston Tea Party started the tradition of violent American resistance in defense of rights.

Well I been in the jail cell oh so long,
how much time must I serve?
Tell me Mr. President, are you gonna give me what I want
and what I deserve?
'Cause if you're not, you better tell me true,
I'm gonna fight you 'til you do.
And then you're gonna call me a militant.
Goddamn, you've got your nerve!

They can’t use OSU’s trademarked “the.”

They would have to be something like “That Best University of Wisconsin.”
Ah snap. I hear Bucky and see only one thing. That got awful O$U logo.

My bad.

What's with this? Vert is clearly an idiot. Is he also some kind of Buckeye or something?
Apparently it's UW not O$U. And yes, clearly.

O$U apparently has trademarked the word "the" in The Ohio $tate University. Douche canoes

He's a huge Wisconsin fan. He might deny it, but it's what he lives for.
I believe he’s an IU grad stuck in that den of heathens, Madison.

Nevertheless, his hatred for the Badgers is true, pure and all-consuming. It’s a thing of beauty. And given how we haven’t dominated the Badgers as in the Knight years the pain must be maddening.

Yeah this is exactly what I said not to do. Pick and choose examples. What party is dominating the Top 10 when it comes to cities my guy?

And don’t try to sell anything by citing Gavin Newsome if you don’t wanna get laughed at.
The comickid enjoys being laughed at...
apparently..

I believe he’s an IU grad stuck in that den of heathens, Madison.

Nevertheless, his hatred for the Badgers is true, pure and all-consuming. It’s a thing of beauty.

That's what he wants you to believe.

Reactions: larsIU
That's what he wants you to believe.
Well, you might be right, but if true he does a damn fine job of misdirection. Watch the football and basketball boards when Wisconsin loses a game. His glee is orgasmic.

Well, you might be right, but if true he does a damn fine job of misdirection. Watch the football and basketball boards when Wisconsin loses a game. His glee is orgasmic.

He does play a good long game, I'll give you that.

Is everyone on the board OK? The rioting has been horrible, cities and towns burning. The Supreme Court itself looted with Justices rushed out barely escaping with their lives. Thousands dead. It has all come to pass exactly as predicted.

Reactions: UncleMark
Is everyone on the board OK? The rioting has been horrible, cities and towns burning. The Supreme Court itself looted with Justices rushed out barely escaping with their lives. Thousands dead. It has all come to pass exactly as predicted.
Yeah, there certainly wasn’t any reason to believe these things would happen given the events of the past few years.🙄

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Someone on my timeline re-tweeted this yesterday and I laughed a little. I know Murt will get triggered a bit because it's AOC, but she did a masterful job of dragging the her right wing nut job counterpart MTG.

Reactions: outside shooter
I don’t know that 0352 is a good time for you . . .

If you actually have to explain that to a person, the person you are explaining to is probably too stupid or ate up to converse with. Think about it ...
And yet you do the exact same thing. Irony

I don’t know that 0352 is a good time for you . . .
Yeah, Marvin has been a little more troll-ish lately.

In his defense, stuff like this isn't making a splash because it has been going on for weeks. A guy was caught in an attempt at killing a Justice. They have a few groups that have been making and acting on threats for weeks and it was groups similar to those that caused quite of the mayhem in 2020. So yeah, the municipalities that had police ready were totally overreacting. Marving had to wait until the wee hours of Sunday morning to try and troll because we all knew it was a possibility that things could get hairy. And in some places they did. If a few dozen Planned Parenthood's had been vandalized, threatened, tagged with graffiti, or burned in arson attempts you can believe that Marvin wouldn't be laughing about a totes non-violent response. You can say that when the normal response is to burn down and loot city blocks.

I never worried. Different crowd

Someone on my timeline re-tweeted this yesterday and I laughed a little. I know Murt will get triggered a bit because it's AOC, but she did a masterful job of dragging the her right wing nut job counterpart MTG.

I don't think anything AOC or MTG does is funny. These are people who want a third of our income. I trust giving you money for bitcoin more than those two

Yeah, Marvin has been a little more troll-ish lately.

In his defense, stuff like this isn't making a splash because it has been going on for weeks. A guy was caught in an attempt at killing a Justice. They have a few groups that have been making and acting on threats for weeks and it was groups similar to those that caused quite of the mayhem in 2020. So yeah, the municipalities that had police ready were totally overreacting. Marving had to wait until the wee hours of Sunday morning to try and troll because we all knew it was a possibility that things could get hairy. And in some places they did. If a few dozen Planned Parenthood's had been vandalized, threatened, tagged with graffiti, or burned in arson attempts you can believe that Marvin wouldn't be laughing about a totes non-violent response. You can say that when the normal response is to burn down and loot city blocks.

It may be the original post here was a trol, go back and read it. Every.single.time a verdict comes down people come here predicting liberals are going to riot. Recall Rittenhouse? Go back and look as 5hese posts like this OP existed.

The same people here know I was not talking to them.

Oh, a truck hit a protester in Iowa and a off-duty cop running for assembly punched his opponent in Rhode Island. It is not as of all violence is from the left.

Of course violence is wrong, we all know it. But you tell me how the OP helps things one bit? Are they not trolling? Then they deserve to be trolled back. Logically I couldn't troll back before the time happened, if this hit and run poster returned they could just say "wait and see".

Anyone who thought major riots were going to happen are the right-side reason the two sides cannot get along. There are left-side too. We should put each other down like that.

Look at Jan 6, I have repeatedly defended all the people who protested and did not attack the capitol. They had every right to protest then and there. They have every right to protest there today. A number that is a fraction of the conservative movement, but significant enough to totally overwhelm Capitol police, went crazy. So yes, around the country (a very big place) there will be liberal crazies doing things. Heck, recall it was a conservative who killed a federal officer in Frisco during Floyd riots or that umbrella man starting vandalizing in Minneapolis was a conservative.

In other words, both groups have agent provocateurs. They are a small percentage of the overall movement. Our real complaints should be with them. But if it makes you feel better I could join in with "All conservatives took part in Jan 6". Would that help?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT