ADVERTISEMENT

Republican Georgia election official calls on Trump and GOP to stop inciting violence

I identified several. Find your own links.

You've identified none but thanks for trying. There are several links showing GOP shitheads in the senate inciting violence but you're too blind to notice.

Anyone still claiming a stolen election after multiple recounts is inciting violence.

#dumbTrumpers

Last edited:
That's a strange assertion, unless you just want to blankedly designate ALL Politicans as "public leeches"...Romney was born into GREAT wealth,and comes from a GOP Political Dynasty. Saying he made his money in business is akin to saying Trump made his money in business. Both were born into immense wealth...

Biden recounts having to borrow a car from his Dad's Delaware car lot to take to the Prom. The huge reason his 1972 Senate campaign was such an upset was because he had very little money and was running against a powerful incumbent.

His campaign was managed by his sister and staffed by other family members, and during summer polling he was 30 points behind. But he was known for running a face-to-face campaign and focussed on Vietnam, the environment, civil rights, and health care and people knew Lindsey Boggs wanted to retire but had only stayed on at Nixon's urging...

Biden only won by about 3000 votes, but it's a safe bet Lindsey Boggs didn't try to desperately hold on to office and go to the lengths Trump is presently employing. Of course, Boggs wasn't facing criminal prosecution and possible imprisonment either... ;)

Politifact did a fact check on Biden's claim to have entered the Senate as one of its poorest members...

"The Center for Responsive Politics provided us a 1973 summary of financial disclosures made by only some members of the House and Senate; it was published by Congressional Quarterly.

"Unfortunately, it’s hard to say anything concrete about his actual net worth in 1973, because all we have to go off of is this summary" and not the actual disclosure documents, said Center for Responsive Politics researcher Alex Baumgart.

"There's no listed securities here for Biden like there are for other members. From that, it’s reasonable to infer he had no major investments listed on his financial disclosure."

The summary Biden reported outside income in 1973 of $6,050, all from speeches."

The evidence indicates that Biden did not "leech" off the public while serving in the Senate. Again from Politifact...

"On Biden’s second claim about leaving as one of the poorest officials in government, Biden’s campaign sent us rankings from 2005, 2006 and 2007. Those rankings don’t account for the fact that Biden remained in government for another decade.

The rankings are from the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics, which annually ranks the wealth of government officials including members of Congress and top officials in the executive and judicial branches.

Biden ranked near the bottom in the center’s data in the years before he became vice president: Biden ranked 570th of 585 officials in 2005; 614th of 636 officials in 2006; and 626th of 639 officials in 2007.

Because officials report their assets and liabilities on official forms as ranges, the rankings use estimates. Biden’s estimated net worth was -$47,494 in 2005; -$12,492 in 2006; and -$52,493 in 2007. In other words, it appeared that his debts outpaced his cash and other assets.

The center’s rankings only go back to 2004.

(Biden’s campaign also sent us reports indicating that Biden’s net worth when he left office as vice president was far less than that of former vice president Al Gore and Dick Cheney, and less than current Vice President Mike Pence. Biden’s original statement did not compare himself to other vice presidents.)"

A summary of how Biden accumulated the $9 Million net worth Forbes has assigned to the Bidens...

"Since 1998, the first year Biden released his tax returns, the majority of the Bidens' income was attributed to his Senate salary and her community college professor's salary, according to Forbes.
Biden's salary in 2009, his last year in the Senate, was $169,000. The vice presidency came with a 30% raise; he earned an average of $225,000 per year and served as vice president from 2009 to 2017. Forbes also reported that the pair received roughly half a million dollars in pensions and social security benefits over the course of those eight years.
But the majority of the Bidens' wealth was built after he left office.

The couple has made more than $15 million from book royalties.

Joe Biden has written two books over the past 11 years:
And then there's the money Biden has made off of promoting his 2017 bestseller, "Promise Me, Dad." According to Biden's recent financial disclosures, he was paid anywhere from $8,000 to $90,000 per single book-tour stop.
The book tour resulted in $1.8 million, according to Forbes. Public speaking engagements also contributed $2.4 million to the couple's net worth — and Jill's speaking fees tacked $700,000 on to that. CNBC reported that Biden took in as much as $190,000 in March 2018 for one lecture at Drew University in New Jersey.
In total, the couple earned more than $15 million, according to tax filings, from book royalties and speaking events and professor of practice fees provided by the University of Pennsylvania starting in 2017."

That’s an awful lot of words when you really nailed it in your first paragraph. Yes, lifelong politicians are leeches on the public. Biden in particular has added very little value to the country, and has accumulated substantial wealth in doing so, while casting what we now know are terrible votes on key legislation and other important votes.

But he’s not a big fat arrogant orange man so he’s better, right?

You've identified none but thanks for trying. There are several links showing GOP shitheads in the senate inciting violence but you're too blind to notice.
Yes, I've identified several. Nuance is important here. I said Democrats have condoned, excused, and justified violence. If you want to talk about inciting violence, that is a different discussion. Inciting riots and violence a criminal act. Condoning it isn't. Who are the GOP senators?
Anyone still claiming a stolen election after multiple recounts is inciting violence.
Silence is violence to free an fair elections.

Last edited:
Silence is violence to free an fair elections.

Huh? Silence is violence? yea, just about as much as up is down.

We had a fair election. Get over it. Even judges elected by the GOP are saying your opinion is full of shit. GOP friendly lawyers are not touching it either other than slimeballs like Guilianni and Powell. Yet, you can't take the hint that you're backing the wrong horse.

That’s an awful lot of words when you really nailed it in your first paragraph. Yes, lifelong politicians are leeches on the public. Biden in particular has added very little value to the country, and has accumulated substantial wealth in doing so, while casting what we now know are terrible votes on key legislation and other important votes.

it's sure as shit not public service. no one raises 100 million dollars to get a job in "public service."

Terrible votes? please. Biden has been a net positive whereas trump has taken away environmental protections, ruined treaties and tried to destroy as much as possible in 4 years

Please. you're so full of shit if you believe anything you just wrote.

it's sure as shit not public service. no one raises 100 million dollars to get a job in "public service."

Why don't you check how much Trump has made off the public in 4 years before you say anything.

His trips to his golf clubs alone cost taxpapers millions of dollars.

Trump has perfected the leech con job.

trump trump trump trump trump. didn't say a word about trump

and that is the point. you're getting on biden for something that biden isn't even guilty of and yet no mention of the current leech that is doing it.

Biden's wealth has come from book deals and public speaking engagements. Hardly some sinister plot to steal money from taxpayers. It's not like he is funneling people to his hotels and golf clubs and charging twice the going rate and often on the taxpayer's dime.

selective attacking at its finest.

mcm's hypocrisy is showing. can't wait for the next rightwing dipshit ranking to come out ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: cosmickid
There were 2 other armed people in the Rittenhouse affair. The first fired a shot in the air when Rittenhouse was running from the mob chasing him and the second had part of his arm blown off when he pointed a pistol at Rittenhouse. See also Michael Reinoehl. By the by, there were many of the members of the left, including Kamala Harris, who were paying to bail those looters and rioters out of jail. I can pull video of Maxine Waters saying to harass Trump officials. I can pull video of those people getting bail from people like Harris beating the shit out of people on the street.

So, some of them were armed and the unarmed ones were exacting violence on others with fists and feet in roving gangs of people who were attacking folks. And Kamala helped bail them out. Repeatedly in areas like Portland and Seattle.

Finally, you need to check the politics of the guys who got rolled up for wanting to get Governor Whitmer. "Right-Wing" does not really describe all of their politics....

"By the by, there were many of the members of the left, including Kamala Harris, who were paying to bail those looters and rioters out of jail. I can pull video of Maxine Waters saying to harass Trump officials. I can pull video of those people getting bail from people like Harris beating the shit out of people on the street."

None of that equates to Dems "starting" political violence. Maxine Waters told people to harass Trump officials nearly 10 yrs after the GOP bussed Tea Party supporters around from town to town to various towns and locales to specifically harass Dem officials engaged in town halls with their "constituents".

Matt Taibbi did a brilliant investigative expose on the Tea Party (and the Corporate Insiders funding it) for Rolling Stone as far back as 2010. He discovered a lot of Big Tobacco $$ behind the scenes...

Your comment on KH "bailing out looters and rioters" indicates you have no knowledge of the massive GOP fundraising efforts to bail out Rittenhouse. Besides that, you completely ignore my point about CoH's hypocrisy regarding the issue of CONVICTION. NONE of the people KH "bailed out" had been CONVICTED of anything. That's the same issue CoH used to defend Rittenhouse- how could you have missed it?

Since you did... CoH on the perceived difference between ACCUSED nameless looters and ACCUSED K Rittenhouse...Here's what CoH said in defending Rittenhouse, after claiming Republicans never defend or excuse violence...

"By all means do that right after you explain to me that an individual incident with substantial evidence of self-defense is the same as defending mass rioting.

If you think being charged is evidence of guilt, you arent qualified to serve as a juror."

The fact that you don't see CoH's application of the "innocent till proven guilty" standard to Rittenhouse and rejection of it towards "rioters and looters" shows your own hypocrisy as well. I guess we shouldn't be surprised since you condemn the shooting of Scalise and seem to be unaware of the far more overall serious violence inflicted EARLIER against Gifford and 17 others, including one person who was killed...

and that is the point. you're getting on biden for something that biden isn't even guilty of and yet no mention of the current leech that is doing it.

selective attacking at its finest.
That’s your point. not mine. my point is simple and unequivocal. politicians are not in public service.

That’s your point. not mine. my point is simple and unequivocal. politicians are not in public service.

Yes and my point was applicable in showing your hypocrisy ;)

You're not the only one allowed to make points on the forum ;)

You are right with some politicians. When they're told to vote no to anything Obama wants (regardless of whether it is a good idea or not), then they are definitely not in public service.

Yes and my point was applicable in showing your hypocrisy ;)

You're not the only one allowed to make points on the forum ;)
shocking. using a post that doesn't have anything to do with trump as a jumping point to make a trump attack. a novel event on this board :rolleyes: . my disdain, as i trust mirrors ranger's, is across both parties as it relates to lifelong politicians and the notion that a job that takes hundreds of millions of dollars to win bears any relation to "public service." but per usual, yabut trump.

*i presume that's how you use yabut

Last edited:
finally we're working on the logistics but it's looking like i'm going to be a guest speaker at vpm's church!!! i was thinking it would be cool if maybe i reached out to my nemesis @hoosboot as my guest! we could meet in indy; i trust you could secure us a table at one of the finer dinner establishments in town; and then hoosboot and i could drive to the church, passing through amish country along the way. i'd be surprised if hoosboot couldn't turn this into a nice little documentary to pitch.

so lots of good vibes going forward that simply do not comport with rankings at this time....

Just curious... You do realize that vpm's "church" is in PA (I think he said near the MD border), right? Might want to stock up on anti-venom and strychnine antidotes before you head that way... ;) :cool:

Terrible votes? please. Biden has been a net positive whereas trump has taken away environmental protections, ruined treaties and tried to destroy as much as possible in 4 years

Please. you're so full of shit if you believe anything you just wrote.
Tell to that the mass incarcerated. Tell that to the fallen from OIF.

Reactions: Spartans9312
shocking. using a post that doesn't have anything to do with trump as a jumping point to make a trump attack. a novel event on this board :rolleyes: . my disdain, as i trust mirrors ranger's, is across both parties as it relates to lifelong politicians and the notion that a job that takes hundreds of millions of dollars to win bears any relation to "public service." but per usual, yabut trump.

We also would have accepted "whatabout".

Reactions: mcmurtry66
So you are saying that they needed to have a law to do what they believed was right?
You propose that Republicans should term limit themselves and the Democrats should continue under different rules. That would be a pretty stupid thing to do.

"Biden in particular has added very little value to the country, and has accumulated substantial wealth in doing so, while casting what we now know are terrible votes on key legislation and other important votes."

While I disagree with the entire premise of the bolded, I think the red is particularly egregious. In fact, that is what the FactCheck quoted and linked in my post ( which evidently you decided wasn't worth reading) actually refuted. Biden left the Senate following the 2008 campaign. Forbes listed his total worth at - 52,493.

Biden ranked near the bottom in the center’s data in the years before he became vice president: Biden ranked 570th of 585 officials in 2005; 614th of 636 officials in 2006; and 626th of 639 officials in 2007.

Because officials report their assets and liabilities on official forms as ranges, the rankings use estimates. Biden’s estimated net worth was -$47,494 in 2005; -$12,492 in 2006; and -$52,493 in 2007. In other words, it appeared that his debts outpaced his cash and other assets.

So in other words, he did not profit off being in the senate.

The GOP is getting desperate trying to find dirt to stick on Biden. Of course, their followers will believe any lie so does it really matter what they come up with. I'm sure they will have him as the manager of the pizza place soon.

Reactions: cosmickid
Exactly! and that's why i thought it important to rank these people; to provide context so that when a number 7 ranked poster is in an argument with an Others Receiving Votes our readers could put same in the proper context. That said, I do have an announcement, in the spirit of solidarity and harmony ushered in by the Biden administration and the general good feelings of late i will be suspending the rankings. the participation trophy lefties hate them, and in fairness they are divisive during a time that the board is experiencing unprecedented good will. let's look at some of the positive, wonderful things coming down the pike this year.

stoll and tmp are going to a basketball game together. and if a conflict arises stoll will take the vid. that's going to be a lot of fun!

coh and marv are going on vacation together to the various civil war monuments and museums! even more exciting they are wearing gopros so we can see how it looks!

finally we're working on the logistics but it's looking like i'm going to be a guest speaker at vpm's church!!! i was thinking it would be cool if maybe i reached out to my nemesis @hoosboot as my guest! we could meet in indy; i trust you could secure us a table at one of the finer dinner establishments in town; and then hoosboot and i could drive to the church, passing through amish country along the way. i'd be surprised if hoosboot couldn't turn this into a nice little documentary to pitch.

so lots of good vibes going forward that simply do not comport with rankings at this time....
Good to hear. Any ranking without Uncle Mark, Tommy Cracker and a couple of others in the top 10 is fake news. 😊

Do you really believe Trump felt differently on either of those issues at the time? Just like he was pro-choice back in those days...

The only constant in Trump's life was Pro-Trump. I'm sure they hated him when he was a democrat lol.

The GOP is getting desperate trying to find dirt to stick on Biden. Of course, their followers will believe any lie so does it really matter what they come up with. I'm sure they will have him as the manager of the pizza place soon.
"he didn't profit off being in the senate." lmfao. that's some serious tunnel vision; or maybe you don't understand the meaning of the word profit. it's a pretty good taxpayer job. i hear the benes are spectacular. it's worth raising in excess of a hundred mil to get this very average job that's hard to profit from. here's another cool word: parlay...but whatabouttrump....

Good to hear. Any ranking without Uncle Mark, Tommy Cracker and a couple of others in the top 10 is fake news. 😊
tommy cracker is an excellent poster. in truth i was always joking around. but i need to get back to work. as courtsense2 correctly notes the board is rinse, repeat with the same folks lining up with the same predictable responses. the only thing to change is the topic, or the pretense of a new topic

"Biden in particular has added very little value to the country, and has accumulated substantial wealth in doing so, while casting what we now know are terrible votes on key legislation and other important votes."

While I disagree with the entire premise of the bolded, I think the red is particularly egregious. In fact, that is what the FactCheck quoted and linked in my post ( which evidently you decided wasn't worth reading) actually refuted. Biden left the Senate following the 2008 campaign. Forbes listed his total worth at - 52,493.

You continue to miss the forest for the trees - mostly because you are a seasoned hyper-partisan. I shouldn’t have to give the standard disclaimer anymore but here it is once again: I’m a Never Trumper - always have been and always will be.

That doesn’t preclude me from recognizing that Biden is a lifelong leech on the public. I am well aware of his financial situation and well aware that most of his money came between offices. But he didn’t get those via a real job. He got it via his career leeching off the taxpayer.

I’m a citizen that wants leaders, not career politicians. I value military and private sector experience because it informs a full spectrum viewpoint. Biden is a leech.

I expect more of elected officials...why don’t you?

Do you really believe Trump felt differently on either of those issues at the time? Just like he was pro-choice back in those days...
Why are you talking about Trump? What’s going to happen to your life when he’s no longer in the conversation? Will you just shout angrily at clouds?

Reactions: Spartans9312

If you don’t understand how his time in the Senate led to lucrative book deals and speaking engagements then I’m not sure how you know how to feed yourself daily.

Exactly! and that's why i thought it important to rank these people; to provide context so that when a number 7 ranked poster is in an argument with an Others Receiving Votes our readers could put same in the proper context. That said, I do have an announcement, in the spirit of solidarity and harmony ushered in by the Biden administration and the general good feelings of late i will be suspending the rankings. the participation trophy lefties hate them, and in fairness they are divisive during a time that the board is experiencing unprecedented good will. let's look at some of the positive, wonderful things coming down the pike this year.

stoll and tmp are going to a basketball game together. and if a conflict arises stoll will take the vid. that's going to be a lot of fun!

coh and marv are going on vacation together to the various civil war monuments and museums! even more exciting they are wearing gopros so we can see how it looks!

Interesting research that probably impacts mcm's rankings. Jus' sayin'...

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Romney was also a vulture capitalist who ran up debt on the backs of others in order to pay himself handsome fees. Having no soul must be a liberating feeling. I may try it some day.
How’s it feel having no brain?

Huh? Silence is violence? yea, just about as much as up is down.

We had a fair election. Get over it. Even judges elected by the GOP are saying your opinion is full of shit. GOP friendly lawyers are not touching it either other than slimeballs like Guilianni and Powell. Yet, you can't take the hint that you're backing the wrong horse.
But allegedly failing to speak out against racism means you condone racism...you’re really not very smart.

Makes sense for me to enforce term limits on Republicans while Dems keep voting their 47 year leeches in office.

Stoll you are aware that democrats have long been the party of youth while Republicans are known for commonly having 47 year leeches.

It's called the GOP for a reason.

I mean compare the average age of Kennedy, Johnson, McGovern, Carter, Mondale, Dukakis, B. Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama, H. Clinton and now Biden. Biden is the extreme outlier. The average age of those candidates is I guessing around 50.

Compare to Nixon, Goldwater, Nixon, Ford, Reagen, Bush Sr, Dole, Bush Jr, McCain, Romney, Trump and the average age is what....65-70????!!!

Stoll you are aware that democrats have long been the party of youth while Republicans are known for commonly having 47 year leeches.

It's called the GOP for a reason.

I mean compare the average age of Kennedy, Johnson, McGovern, Carter, Mondale, Dukakis, B. Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama, H. Clinton and now Biden. Biden is the extreme outlier. The average age of those candidates is I guessing around 50.

Compare to Nixon, Goldwater, Nixon, Ford, Reagen, Bush Sr, Dole, Bush Jr, McCain, Romney, Trump and the average age is what....65-70????!!!

Get rid of all them from both parties.

I get what you’re saying twenty re experience. It’s valid. The argument as you know is someone who spends 4 decades in gov loses the ability to relate. They no longer run an accounting firm; understand the day to day challenges of running a firm; they just hear about it and read about it. That’s not the same. To hear these politicians talk about jobs and manufacturing and wage increases it resonates that they don’t have a clue what the real world looks like. As one of many examples. Anyway I think some of the reasons behind presidential term limits justify the same for congress

Not close to same thing. The career politicians do not use their experience to do good for the country. They’re interested most in winning their next election.

If we adjusted their salary, health insurance and retirement we could easily fix the system.

Not close to same thing. The career politicians do not use their experience to do good for the country. They’re interested most in winning their next election.

If we adjusted their salary, health insurance and retirement we could easily fix the system.

I think we start with campaign finance laws.

Reactions: stollcpa

Which political position other than potus “takes hundreds of millions of dollars to win”? smh

Biden’s generally been the lesser of abusers of the post. You and Ranger went full FOS on this false equivalence. I get your conservative lean. Not the same as disregarding truth. Tells me you buy into the gop spin machine more than you let on. So be it.

You continue to miss the forest for the trees - mostly because you are a seasoned hyper-partisan. I shouldn’t have to give the standard disclaimer anymore but here it is once again: I’m a Never Trumper - always have been and always will be.

That doesn’t preclude me from recognizing that Biden is a lifelong leech on the public. I am well aware of his financial situation and well aware that most of his money came between offices. But he didn’t get those via a real job. He got it via his career leeching off the taxpayer.

I’m a citizen that wants leaders, not career politicians. I value military and private sector experience because it informs a full spectrum viewpoint. Biden is a leech.

I expect more of elected officials...why don’t you?
Why do I get the feeling you haven’t done your due diligence on vetting Biden for the job of Senate or POTUS?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT