ADVERTISEMENT

Republican Georgia election official calls on Trump and GOP to stop inciting violence

Biden is akin to Romney. If the left ever had a Trump, right wingers would lose their shit. Trump is so far outside of anything we have ever seen in this country that it blows my mind that this is not obvious to everyone.

I would have voted for Romney over Biden right now. On the other hand, I’d vote for anyone over Trump.
Romney was successful in private industry. Biden is a public leech.

Its too bad we can’t get term limits to rid ourself of public leeches in both parties.
I hate em too stoll but remember they’re voted in - if they spend half a century in office it’s the will of their peeps.

I hate em too stoll but remember they’re voted in - if they spend half a century in office it’s the will of their peeps.

We need to help those peeps by taking senators off ballot after 2 terms and house after 3 terms.

Not if the only alternative is voting for a democrat.

You really give yourself away here. You could have said, “Sure, if the candidate was a quality person with good ideas.” Instead you reflexively said - I hate Democrats. With that attitude, you get the politicians you deserve.

You really give yourself away here. You could have said, “Sure, if the candidate was a quality person with good ideas.” Instead you reflexively said - I hate Democrats. With that attitude, you get the politicians you deserve.

I said what I did to wait on the reaction I knew was coming. Thanks for your response.

Just what I thought - you are for the idea, BUTTTT!

Kind of like the Pubs years back when a lot ran on "term limits" - then when their term came up they changed their tune!

Yea, I am sure Dems are at the front of the line for change.

Republicans should vote their politicians out to enforce term limits while Dems keep voting for their leeches. Makes sense. We end up 100% Dems.

Back to the topic, I’m probably more in favor of an age limit versus term limits. My problem with many of our elected reps is that they are simply too old.

I will again push back on government experience though. It’s a real thing. This grand experiment of electing the “businessman” with no idea how government works has been an abject disaster. Now, Trump is his own unique Hindenburg, but we can’t just assume a successful businessman will be a great at governing.

Reactions: Stuffshot
Just what I thought - you are for the idea, BUTTTT!

Kind of like the Pubs years back when a lot ran on "term limits" - then when their term came up they changed their tune!
They ran on it, introduced a bill to amend the constitution, and most Republicans voted for it. It failed to get the two thirds required. They also passed term limits for Congress and Senate in several state legislatures, but the USSC struck those down.

Reactions: Spartans9312
They ran on it, introduced a bill to amend the constitution, and most Republicans voted for it. It failed to get the two thirds required. They also passed term limits for Congress and Senate in several state legislatures, but the USSC struck those down.
So you are saying that they needed to have a law to do what they believed was right?

Reactions: cosmickid
Your idea makes as much sense as firing your accountant after they've done your taxes for 8 years...... cause they've been around too long.
I get what you’re saying twenty re experience. It’s valid. The argument as you know is someone who spends 4 decades in gov loses the ability to relate. They no longer run an accounting firm; understand the day to day challenges of running a firm; they just hear about it and read about it. That’s not the same. To hear these politicians talk about jobs and manufacturing and wage increases it resonates that they don’t have a clue what the real world looks like. As one of many examples. Anyway I think some of the reasons behind presidential term limits justify the same for congress

Last edited:
Reactions: stollcpa
I get what you’re saying twenty re experience. It’s valid. The argument as you know is someone who spends 4 decades in gov loses the ability to relate. They no longer run an accounting firm; understand the day to day challenges of running a firm; they just hear about it and read about it. That’s not the same. To hear these politicians talk about jobs and manufacturing and wage increases it resonates that they don’t have a clue what the real world looks like. Anyway I think some of the reasons behind presidential term limits justify the same for congress

The only thing congressional term limits do is further empower lawyers and lobbyists on K street. There's no term limits there, and that then becomes the base of institutional knowledge.

I'd say our biggest problem is citizens that truly have no clue how our government operates. That's simply a factor of our country likely becoming too large to really be governable

The Democrats in the House have a crappy seniority system that should be scrapped. That would eliminate the losers they have that end up chairing important committees.

Yeah I have no clue what this lin guy is doing. That looks old obviously. The only lawyer representing both mcckloskeys in their criminal defense is Joel Schwartz. The husband and wife are both being defended by Joel and only Joel. Maybe this Lin guy is trying to cook some civil case up for down the road. But you can go on Missouri casenet and see Joel Schwartz is the only lawyer entered on any pending case with them.

Lin Wood is the lawyer representing them in their Civil Suits, not their criminal cases. He's the one who got Sandman a settlement from CNN and WAPO. The McCloskeys have alleged they were "defamed". Apologies for the confusion...

Lin Wood is the lawyer representing them in their Civil Suits, not their criminal cases. He's the one who got Sandman a settlement from CNN and WAPO. The McCloskeys have alleged they were "defamed". Apologies for the confusion...
yeah i've never heard about any of that other than on the internet. they have a civil suit pending in saint louis over the photograph that was taken against the wire service and the photographer. a prominent local personal injury firm (john simon) is representing them on that civil suit. i think much of the internet "news" is total bullshit

yeah i've never heard about any of that other than on the internet. they have a civil suit pending in saint louis over the photograph that was taken against the wire service and the photographer. a prominent local personal injury firm (john simon) is representing them on that civil suit. i think much of the internet "news" is total bullshit
So are most internet posts. ;)

Reactions: UncleMark
So are most internet posts. ;)

Exactly! and that's why i thought it important to rank these people; to provide context so that when a number 7 ranked poster is in an argument with an Others Receiving Votes our readers could put same in the proper context. That said, I do have an announcement, in the spirit of solidarity and harmony ushered in by the Biden administration and the general good feelings of late i will be suspending the rankings. the participation trophy lefties hate them, and in fairness they are divisive during a time that the board is experiencing unprecedented good will. let's look at some of the positive, wonderful things coming down the pike this year.

stoll and tmp are going to a basketball game together. and if a conflict arises stoll will take the vid. that's going to be a lot of fun!

coh and marv are going on vacation together to the various civil war monuments and museums! even more exciting they are wearing gopros so we can see how it looks!

finally we're working on the logistics but it's looking like i'm going to be a guest speaker at vpm's church!!! i was thinking it would be cool if maybe i reached out to my nemesis @hoosboot as my guest! we could meet in indy; i trust you could secure us a table at one of the finer dinner establishments in town; and then hoosboot and i could drive to the church, passing through amish country along the way. i'd be surprised if hoosboot couldn't turn this into a nice little documentary to pitch.

so lots of good vibes going forward that simply do not comport with rankings at this time....

Exactly! and that's why i thought it important to rank these people; to provide context so that when a number 7 ranked poster is in an argument with an Others Receiving Votes our readers could put same in the proper context. That said, I do have an announcement, in the spirit of solidarity and harmony ushered in by the Biden administration and the general good feelings of late i will be suspending the rankings. the participation trophy lefties hate them, and in fairness they are divisive during a time that the board is experiencing unprecedented good will. let's look at some of the positive, wonderful things coming down the pike this year.

stoll and tmp are going to a basketball game together. and if a conflict arises stoll will take the vid. that's going to be a lot of fun!

coh and marv are going on vacation together to the various civil war monuments and museums! even more exciting they are wearing gopros so we can see how it looks!

finally we're working on the logistics but it's looking like i'm going to be a guest speaker at vpm's church!!! i was thinking it would be cool if maybe i reached out to my nemesis @hoosboot as my guest! we could meet in indy; i trust you could secure us a table at one of the finer dinner establishments in town; and then hoosboot and i could drive to the church, passing through amish country along the way. i'd be surprised if hoosboot couldn't turn this into a nice little documentary to pitch.

so lots of good vibes going forward that simply do not comport with rankings at this time....
TL&D/DR

Reactions: UncleMark
Romney was successful in private industry. Biden is a public leech.

That's a strange assertion, unless you just want to blankedly designate ALL Politicans as "public leeches"...Romney was born into GREAT wealth,and comes from a GOP Political Dynasty. Saying he made his money in business is akin to saying Trump made his money in business. Both were born into immense wealth...

Biden recounts having to borrow a car from his Dad's Delaware car lot to take to the Prom. The huge reason his 1972 Senate campaign was such an upset was because he had very little money and was running against a powerful incumbent.

His campaign was managed by his sister and staffed by other family members, and during summer polling he was 30 points behind. But he was known for running a face-to-face campaign and focussed on Vietnam, the environment, civil rights, and health care and people knew Lindsey Boggs wanted to retire but had only stayed on at Nixon's urging...

Biden only won by about 3000 votes, but it's a safe bet Lindsey Boggs didn't try to desperately hold on to office and go to the lengths Trump is presently employing. Of course, Boggs wasn't facing criminal prosecution and possible imprisonment either... ;)

Politifact did a fact check on Biden's claim to have entered the Senate as one of its poorest members...

"The Center for Responsive Politics provided us a 1973 summary of financial disclosures made by only some members of the House and Senate; it was published by Congressional Quarterly.

"Unfortunately, it’s hard to say anything concrete about his actual net worth in 1973, because all we have to go off of is this summary" and not the actual disclosure documents, said Center for Responsive Politics researcher Alex Baumgart.

"There's no listed securities here for Biden like there are for other members. From that, it’s reasonable to infer he had no major investments listed on his financial disclosure."

The summary Biden reported outside income in 1973 of $6,050, all from speeches."

The evidence indicates that Biden did not "leech" off the public while serving in the Senate. Again from Politifact...

"On Biden’s second claim about leaving as one of the poorest officials in government, Biden’s campaign sent us rankings from 2005, 2006 and 2007. Those rankings don’t account for the fact that Biden remained in government for another decade.

The rankings are from the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics, which annually ranks the wealth of government officials including members of Congress and top officials in the executive and judicial branches.

Biden ranked near the bottom in the center’s data in the years before he became vice president: Biden ranked 570th of 585 officials in 2005; 614th of 636 officials in 2006; and 626th of 639 officials in 2007.

Because officials report their assets and liabilities on official forms as ranges, the rankings use estimates. Biden’s estimated net worth was -$47,494 in 2005; -$12,492 in 2006; and -$52,493 in 2007. In other words, it appeared that his debts outpaced his cash and other assets.

The center’s rankings only go back to 2004.

(Biden’s campaign also sent us reports indicating that Biden’s net worth when he left office as vice president was far less than that of former vice president Al Gore and Dick Cheney, and less than current Vice President Mike Pence. Biden’s original statement did not compare himself to other vice presidents.)"

A summary of how Biden accumulated the $9 Million net worth Forbes has assigned to the Bidens...

"Since 1998, the first year Biden released his tax returns, the majority of the Bidens' income was attributed to his Senate salary and her community college professor's salary, according to Forbes.
Biden's salary in 2009, his last year in the Senate, was $169,000. The vice presidency came with a 30% raise; he earned an average of $225,000 per year and served as vice president from 2009 to 2017. Forbes also reported that the pair received roughly half a million dollars in pensions and social security benefits over the course of those eight years.
But the majority of the Bidens' wealth was built after he left office.

The couple has made more than $15 million from book royalties.

Joe Biden has written two books over the past 11 years:
And then there's the money Biden has made off of promoting his 2017 bestseller, "Promise Me, Dad." According to Biden's recent financial disclosures, he was paid anywhere from $8,000 to $90,000 per single book-tour stop.
The book tour resulted in $1.8 million, according to Forbes. Public speaking engagements also contributed $2.4 million to the couple's net worth — and Jill's speaking fees tacked $700,000 on to that. CNBC reported that Biden took in as much as $190,000 in March 2018 for one lecture at Drew University in New Jersey.
In total, the couple earned more than $15 million, according to tax filings, from book royalties and speaking events and professor of practice fees provided by the University of Pennsylvania starting in 2017."

You can stop with your usual moral preening anytime, Cosmic.

You ignore the real huge difference between left and right violence. There is no conservative or Republican elected official anywhere who defends, excuses, or justifies right wing violence. On the left we have mayors and prosecuting attorneys in Minneapolis, St. Louis, Chicago, New York, Washington D.C., Portland, Seattle, and other places who have deliberately and conspicuously accepted, condoned, explained, and showed leniency to the rioters and extremists and various anti-cop messengers. The left and the Democrats have institutionalized violence.

So would you and Crazy say that Trump encouraged this? The one element I've missed about people on the left "harassing politicians" out to dinner or elsewhere is the word "ARMED"...

"Dozens of armed people gathered outside Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's home over the weekend "shouting obscenities" and threatening violence in an effort to overturn the presidential election results in the state, she said Sunday.

Benson and her 4-year-old son had just finished decorating their home for Christmas and were about to watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" when the group arrived, she said in a statement.

"The demands made outside my home were unambiguous, loud and threatening," she said. "They targeted me in my role as Michigan's Chief Election Officer.

"Through threats of violence, intimidation, and bullying, the armed people outside my home and their political allies seek to undermine and silence the will and voices of every voter in this state, no matter who they voted for," she said."

You've already ignored the militia groups threatening to kidnap and execute Govt officials (Whitmer and others), as well as the ARMED people who invaded the MI Statehouse, as well as others...

I know you're going to just change the criteria like you always do. Evidently it's OK to defend Rittenhouse because he "hasn't been convicted". Never mind that you can't point to any "elected Dem official" that is defending violence "perpetrated" by anyone on the Left who has been CONVICTED of such a crime...

Just want to point out the hypocrisy inherent in THIS statement, for anyone who might have initially missed it...

"There is no conservative or Republican elected official anywhere who defends, excuses, or justifies right wing violence. On the left we have mayors and prosecuting attorneys in Minneapolis, St. Louis, Chicago, New York, Washington D.C., Portland, Seattle, and other places who have deliberately and conspicuously accepted, condoned, explained, and showed leniency to the rioters and extremists and various anti-cop messengers. The left and the Democrats have institutionalized violence."

Reactions: IU_Hickory
So would you and Crazy say that Trump encouraged this? The one element I've missed about people on the left "harassing politicians" out to dinner or elsewhere is the word "ARMED"...

"Dozens of armed people gathered outside Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's home over the weekend "shouting obscenities" and threatening violence in an effort to overturn the presidential election results in the state, she said Sunday.

Benson and her 4-year-old son had just finished decorating their home for Christmas and were about to watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" when the group arrived, she said in a statement.

"The demands made outside my home were unambiguous, loud and threatening," she said. "They targeted me in my role as Michigan's Chief Election Officer.

"Through threats of violence, intimidation, and bullying, the armed people outside my home and their political allies seek to undermine and silence the will and voices of every voter in this state, no matter who they voted for," she said."

You've already ignored the militia groups threatening to kidnap and execute Govt officials (Whitmer and others), as well as the ARMED people who invaded the MI Statehouse, as well as others...

I know you're going to just change the criteria like you always do. Evidently it's OK to defend Rittenhouse because he "hasn't been convicted". Never mind that you can't point to any "elected Dem official" that is defending violence "perpetrated" by anyone on the Left who has been CONVICTED of such a crime...

Just want to point out the hypocrisy inherent in THIS statement, for anyone who might have initially missed it...

"There is no conservative or Republican elected official anywhere who defends, excuses, or justifies right wing violence. On the left we have mayors and prosecuting attorneys in Minneapolis, St. Louis, Chicago, New York, Washington D.C., Portland, Seattle, and other places who have deliberately and conspicuously accepted, condoned, explained, and showed leniency to the rioters and extremists and various anti-cop messengers. The left and the Democrats have institutionalized violence."

No worries. When you are trying to overthrow an election, a few elected officials may be threatened by armed jackasses. What can all of those who voted for this and cheer it in do?

That's a strange assertion, unless you just want to blankedly designate ALL Politicans as "public leeches"...Romney was born into GREAT wealth,and comes from a GOP Political Dynasty. Saying he made his money in business is akin to saying Trump made his money in business. Both were born into immense wealth...

Biden recounts having to borrow a car from his Dad's Delaware car lot to take to the Prom. The huge reason his 1972 Senate campaign was such an upset was because he had very little money and was running against a powerful incumbent.

His campaign was managed by his sister and staffed by other family members, and during summer polling he was 30 points behind. But he was known for running a face-to-face campaign and focussed on Vietnam, the environment, civil rights, and health care and people knew Lindsey Boggs wanted to retire but had only stayed on at Nixon's urging...

Biden only won by about 3000 votes, but it's a safe bet Lindsey Boggs didn't try to desperately hold on to office and go to the lengths Trump is presently employing. Of course, Boggs wasn't facing criminal prosecution and possible imprisonment either... ;)

Politifact did a fact check on Biden's claim to have entered the Senate as one of its poorest members...

"The Center for Responsive Politics provided us a 1973 summary of financial disclosures made by only some members of the House and Senate; it was published by Congressional Quarterly.

"Unfortunately, it’s hard to say anything concrete about his actual net worth in 1973, because all we have to go off of is this summary" and not the actual disclosure documents, said Center for Responsive Politics researcher Alex Baumgart.

"There's no listed securities here for Biden like there are for other members. From that, it’s reasonable to infer he had no major investments listed on his financial disclosure."

The summary Biden reported outside income in 1973 of $6,050, all from speeches."

The evidence indicates that Biden did not "leech" off the public while serving in the Senate. Again from Politifact...

"On Biden’s second claim about leaving as one of the poorest officials in government, Biden’s campaign sent us rankings from 2005, 2006 and 2007. Those rankings don’t account for the fact that Biden remained in government for another decade.

The rankings are from the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics, which annually ranks the wealth of government officials including members of Congress and top officials in the executive and judicial branches.

Biden ranked near the bottom in the center’s data in the years before he became vice president: Biden ranked 570th of 585 officials in 2005; 614th of 636 officials in 2006; and 626th of 639 officials in 2007.

Because officials report their assets and liabilities on official forms as ranges, the rankings use estimates. Biden’s estimated net worth was -$47,494 in 2005; -$12,492 in 2006; and -$52,493 in 2007. In other words, it appeared that his debts outpaced his cash and other assets.

The center’s rankings only go back to 2004.

(Biden’s campaign also sent us reports indicating that Biden’s net worth when he left office as vice president was far less than that of former vice president Al Gore and Dick Cheney, and less than current Vice President Mike Pence. Biden’s original statement did not compare himself to other vice presidents.)"

A summary of how Biden accumulated the $9 Million net worth Forbes has assigned to the Bidens...

"Since 1998, the first year Biden released his tax returns, the majority of the Bidens' income was attributed to his Senate salary and her community college professor's salary, according to Forbes.
Biden's salary in 2009, his last year in the Senate, was $169,000. The vice presidency came with a 30% raise; he earned an average of $225,000 per year and served as vice president from 2009 to 2017. Forbes also reported that the pair received roughly half a million dollars in pensions and social security benefits over the course of those eight years.
But the majority of the Bidens' wealth was built after he left office.

The couple has made more than $15 million from book royalties.

Joe Biden has written two books over the past 11 years:
And then there's the money Biden has made off of promoting his 2017 bestseller, "Promise Me, Dad." According to Biden's recent financial disclosures, he was paid anywhere from $8,000 to $90,000 per single book-tour stop.
The book tour resulted in $1.8 million, according to Forbes. Public speaking engagements also contributed $2.4 million to the couple's net worth — and Jill's speaking fees tacked $700,000 on to that. CNBC reported that Biden took in as much as $190,000 in March 2018 for one lecture at Drew University in New Jersey.
In total, the couple earned more than $15 million, according to tax filings, from book royalties and speaking events and professor of practice fees provided by the University of Pennsylvania starting in 2017."

Romney was also a vulture capitalist who ran up debt on the backs of others in order to pay himself handsome fees. Having no soul must be a liberating feeling. I may try it some day.

At least one of kidnap conspirators was a well-documented anti-Trumper.

Get back to me when a GOP elected or public official defends the demonstration outside of the secretary of state’s home.

There were 2 other armed people in the Rittenhouse affair. The first fired a shot in the air when Rittenhouse was running from the mob chasing him and the second had part of his arm blown off when he pointed a pistol at Rittenhouse. See also Michael Reinoehl. By the by, there were many of the members of the left, including Kamala Harris, who were paying to bail those looters and rioters out of jail. I can pull video of Maxine Waters saying to harass Trump officials. I can pull video of those people getting bail from people like Harris beating the shit out of people on the street.

So, some of them were armed and the unarmed ones were exacting violence on others with fists and feet in roving gangs of people who were attacking folks. And Kamala helped bail them out. Repeatedly in areas like Portland and Seattle.

Finally, you need to check the politics of the guys who got rolled up for wanting to get Governor Whitmer. "Right Wing" does not really describe all of their politics....

You can stop with your usual moral preening anytime, Cosmic.

You ignore the real huge difference between left and right violence. There is no conservative or Republican elected official anywhere who defends, excuses, or justifies right wing violence. On the left we have mayors and prosecuting attorneys in Minneapolis, St. Louis, Chicago, New York, Washington D.C., Portland, Seattle, and other places who have deliberately and conspicuously accepted, condoned, explained, and showed leniency to the rioters and extremists and various anti-cop messengers. The left and the Democrats have institutionalized violence.

And we don't need a lecture about skin color hate when we have everybody from the President Elect to street marchers belittling and insulting Black people who just happen to be cops or Republicans.

No, you just have Trump and other GOP officials trying to incite violence. Hell, now you have GOP trying to have other GOP hanged because they won't overturn the election for Trump.

Show a link of a leftwing politician condoning/defending/excusing violence.

Please. You're full of shit. A lot of the violence now is due to Trump's bull shit about the election being stolen.

Not only defending violence but causing it. Proud to be a GOP supporter aren't ya?

randy-lbow-tidwell-poses-during-the-seventh-annual-summer-redneck-on-picture-id1130262

Ready for the next Trump protest

Last edited:
Reactions: cosmickid
There were 2 other armed people in the Rittenhouse affair. The first fired a shot in the air when Rittenhouse was running from the mob chasing him and the second had part of his arm blown off when he pointed a pistol at Rittenhouse. See also Michael Reinoehl. By the by, there were many of the members of the left, including Kamala Harris, who were paying to bail those looters and rioters out of jail. I can pull video of Maxine Waters saying to harass Trump officials. I can pull video of those people getting bail from people like Harris beating the shit out of people on the street.

So, some of them were armed and the unarmed ones were exacting violence on others with fists and feet in roving gangs of people who were attacking folks. And Kamala helped bail them out. Repeatedly in areas like Portland and Seattle.

Finally, you need to check the politics of the guys who got rolled up for wanting to get Governor Whitmer. "Right Wing" does not really describe all of their politics....

"There were 2 other armed people in the Rittenhouse affair. The first fired a shot in the air when Rittenhouse was running from the mob chasing him and the second had part of his arm blown off when he pointed a pistol at Rittenhouse."

Pretty sure I covered all of that in my original post. I mentioned that Rittenhouse may have been startled by shots elsewhere when he turned and shot point-blank at Rosenbaum. Rosenbaum had been chasing Rittenhouse and threw a plastic bag at him behind his back. But there was also a reporter following behind Rosenbaum that witnessed Rittenhouse shoot the unarmed Rosenberg.

"Rittenhouse’s legal team has said the teen didn’t open fire first — but rather he heard a gunshot behind him as he ran, turned around, and saw Rosenbaum lunging toward him and reaching for the rifle.

As the journalist attempted to give Rosenbaum medical aid, Rittenhouse apparently called someone — and then fled. The complaint stated:

As the defendant is running away, he can be heard saying on the phone, ‘i just killed somebody.’ … [The journalist] stated that he then heard other shots really soon after.
According to cellphone footage, a group of people followed Rittenhouse, yelling “Beat him up!” and “Hey, he shot him!” The teenager continued running, tripped, and then fell to the ground — from where he fired four shots.

Per the complaint, several people rushed toward the teen and hit him or tried to disarm him while he was lying on the ground. Among that group was Rittenhouse’s second victim, Huber, who had apparently hit Rittenhouse with a skateboard during the scuffle."

Your point about the 3rd victim (Grosskreutz) pointing a gun at Rittenhouse and getting his arm shot off is ludicrous. At that point, Rittenhouse had already killed two UNARMED people, and the only self-defense claim he can reasonably try to assert is somehow that he feared for his life from Rosenbaum chasing him. It's clear he was a scared little kid that had no business being there with a loaded weapon, he's only 17 and his firearm was illegal at that age...

I think he's going to be hardpressed to argue self-defense against two other victims that were chasing him and attempting to subdue him after he already killed an unarmed victim. Your liberal depiction of a "mob chasing him" PRIOR to him killing Rosenbaum does not exactly mesh with video- the mob chased him AFTER Rosenbaum was killed.

By the time anyone shot AT Rittenhouse and missed he had at the very least killed Rosenbaum, and likely Huber as well. Huber tried to wrest the gun away and was shot in the scuffle, but Huber knew Rittenhouse had already fired his weapon and shot someone. That's why he was chasing him and trying to get his weapon away...

The sheep will never admit that they are hypocrites because they'll never see it. Full on blinded by the right wing media bias of Fox and their friends and Trump and his lapdog senators' trail of lies

ADVERTISEMENT