ADVERTISEMENT

Question for mods

Stoll, hope you agree.

Policies which have lasting implications go beyond just Executive Orders and require Congressional legislation. The legislation often requiring bipartisan support.

The so-called unitary executive theory being contrary to what our founders and their Constitution had in mind.
I agree.

My sincere worry is the Democrats take control of all three branches. I believe the party has gone so far left they would damage the country for many years to come. The democrats seem to stay lock step no matter what.

There are enough moderate republicans to never let the right wingers pass everything they want.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
Maybe you're right, but I also wonder how anyone expects to take part in serious discussion if the thing that sends them over the edge is being asked to stop referring to one of the candidates as a whore.
Who’s “gone over the edge”?

Snarl asked a question.

I don’t care what Mark decides. He can do what he wants.

I’m just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy.

Maybe you're right, but I also wonder how anyone expects to take part in serious discussion if the thing that sends them over the edge is being asked to stop referring to one of the candidates as a whore.
Shall I comment on the OTHER side of this argument, or would that Chaffee your labia?
Why can’t you admit the well documented facts, and simply explain them away, without silencing information that is FACT!
Maybe it hurts your own control for power, maybe your own narcissism can’t handle the truth?
What type of control, would you call, that has someone stop free expression, for a command position that they don’t get paid for? They only get to stop free expression, to gain self perceived power.
Is that Marx? Communism? Fasizm? Authoritarianism?
If you REALLY only wanted to direct a message board FREE discussion. You would be intelligent enough to do it. But you or Mark, are not. So you revert to hitler or Putin rules.
Word of advice, no one here or anywhere, gives two ****s about your “power”. You have zero control.
Consider this the best advice of any college education that you’ve ever been offered. Breath it in, and let it become part of you.
Do this, and you might have a chance, to make the JV squad, in 3-4 yrs. Maybe.

This is from someone that likes you goat. You’ve not earned the respect to be a leader, so change your tactic .

Met Buzz at the defunct Indianapolis Star Forum (circa 1996), and he dragged me over to the Cooler. Been active here ever since.

Look back at my old posts, and they were alot better. Have empathy for Biden in respect to the downsides of growing old.

I know. It was TIC. So you knows it's been going on forever. Probably just looks worse with advent of smartphones and volume of posts.

Shall I comment on the OTHER side of this argument, or would that Chaffee your labia?
Why can’t you admit the well documented facts, and simply explain them away, without silencing information that is FACT!
Maybe it hurts your own control for power, maybe your own narcissism can’t handle the truth?
What type of control, would you call, that has someone stop free expression, for a command position that they don’t get paid for? They only get to stop free expression, to gain self perceived power.
Is that Marx? Communism? Fasizm? Authoritarianism?
If you REALLY only wanted to direct a message board FREE discussion. You would be intelligent enough to do it. But you or Mark, are not. So you revert to hitler or Putin rules.
Word of advice, no one here or anywhere, gives two ****s about your “power”. You have zero control.
Consider this the best advice of any college education that you’ve ever been offered. Breath it in, and let it become part of you.
Do this, and you might have a chance, to make the JV squad, in 3-4 yrs. Maybe.

This is from someone that likes you goat. You’ve not earned the respect to be a leader, so change your tactic .
The only thing that chafes there is your poor command of the language you were raised in.

I know. It was TIC. So you knows it's been going on forever. Probably just looks worse with advent of smartphones and volume of posts.
I dunno man. I've been here forever, too, and while there's always been shitposting, I don't think it's the same. Repubs used to get all bent out of shape because libs would refer to Bush II as "Shrub." That was the first time a rule about how we refer to politicians was created, because of "Shrub."

Seems tame compared to some of the shit we get now.

The only thing that chafes there is your poor command of the language you were raised in.
That has the leadership credentials written on it, absolutely no where. But spoiled chiled, in big bold letters.
Sorry son, but you just don’t have what we need. Good luck.

I think a few of you would secretly be afraid of me. Deep down inside.
Ok.
Do you feel better now?
The problem with being authoritarian , you don’t pick fights with people that know your home address.
If you want to be a real leader, LEAD . Don’t threaten! Prove you have what it takes, or continue to prove that you don’t.
ER’body has a lane. They can only prosper by staying in theirs. You and mark are about 14 lanes in the wrong place.
You can do this, just shimmer down a bit!

Ok.
Do you feel better now?
The problem with being authoritarian , you don’t pick fights with people that know your home address.
If you want to be a real leader, LEAD . Don’t threaten! Prove you have what it takes, or continue to prove that you don’t.
ER’body has a lane. They can only prosper by staying in theirs. You and mark are about 14 lanes in the wrong place.
You can do this, just shimmer down a bit!
What?

I'm saying too many of you are clearly terrified of vaginas. That's it.

How could that have been more clear?

Met Buzz at the defunct Indianapolis Star Forum (circa 1996), and he dragged me over to the Cooler. Been active here ever since.

Look back at my old posts, and they were alot better. Have empathy for Biden in respect to the downsides of growing old.
A lot. "Alot" is not a word. :)

What?

I'm saying too many of you are clearly terrified of vaginas. That's it.

How could that have been more clear?
Proves my lecture.
Ya wanna lead, then lead. You have NEVER proven that to be your strength. You have proven that you and mark want to be democratic authoritarian .
And we simply laugh. Have you not figured that out yet?
Rednecks that built America will never, NEVER, submit to what you and mark are attempting here, which is a smaller scale of the overthrow of what built this country.
If ya wanna be leaders, you’re proving that you will never be. Unless you want a civil war that you can’t win. Hurting both sides of your same country, isn’t a win.
It’s proven that a number of those that you want to control, have already located your own address. And the civil war that you are building towards hasn’t started yet!
How about, simply finding a way to be a leader, instead of a divider? It’s not really that hard man.

The gold medal b-ball game just got more interesting than this thread. USA up 6 going into the 4th.
Curry came up huge the last two games. I can’t help but worry about four years from now though when Curry, Durant and LeBron are old men or retired and Wemby is the best player in the world.

Proves my lecture.
Ya wanna lead, then lead. You have NEVER proven that to be your strength. You have proven that you and mark want to be democratic authoritarian .
And we simply laugh. Have you not figured that out yet?
Rednecks that built America will never, NEVER, submit to what you and mark are attempting here, which is a smaller scale of the overthrow of what built this country.
If ya wanna be leaders, you’re proving that you will never be. Unless you want a civil war that you can’t win. Hurting both sides of your same country, isn’t a win.
It’s proven that a number of those that you want to control, have already located your own address. And the civil war that you are building towards hasn’t started yet!
How about, simply finding a way to be a leader, instead of a divider? It’s not really that hard man.
What in the flying **** are you talking about?

• Haha
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

Biden’s downsides are more than just growing old.

I think you make still excellent posts.

The board was better 10 or 20 years ago. Many good discussions these days quickly become contaminated with political references or personal references or attacks on posters.

The board was better 10 or 20 years ago. Many good discussions these days quickly become contaminated with political references or personal references or attacks on posters.
Agreed. Too often, a post starts promising, but quickly devolves into snide remarks about how "a great example of this is this particular liberal and honestly liberals are just really ruining our nation's traditional way of thought." I hate that. Glad you are on board.

I agree.

My sincere worry is the Democrats take control of all three branches. I believe the party has gone so far left they would damage the country for many years to come. The democrats seem to stay lock step no matter what.

There are enough moderate republicans to never let the right wingers pass everything they want.

Neither party is getting to 60 Senate votes anytime soon, so there is never going to be anything exceeding temporary policy.

The last permanent change in any significant Federal policy was the passage of the ACA in 2010 (when Dems had 60 Senate votes). Everything else is executive actions and temporary spending/tax bills that sunset.

All In The Family Singing GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Boy, the way Glenn Miller played
songs that made the hit parade
Guys like me we had it made
Those were the days
Didn't need no welfare state
ev'rybody pulled his weight
gee our old LaSalle ran great
Those were the days
And you knew who you were then
girls were girls and men were men
Mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again
People seemed to be content
fifty dollars paid the rent
freaks were in a circus tent
Those were the days
Take a little Sunday spin
go to watch the Dodgers win
Have yourself a dandy day
that cost you under a fin
Hair was short and skirts were long
Kate Smith really sold a song
I don't know just what went wrong
those were the days

Those were the days
Those were the days
Those were the days
those were the days
It was also different times. No woke psychos. No trump psychos. Little social media. Little 24/7 ubiquitous biased news. I’ve watched the boards for 25 years. It would have arguably been worse with the old crowd. That GEICO or gecko lawyer guy and so many others would have been vicious. These were people losing their shit over basketball much less politics and personal rights etc. Would have been fun. Better than hickory heads.

Last edited:

Those were the days
Those were the days
Those were the days
those were the days
And there was no designated hitter.

It was also different times. No woke psychos. No trump psychos. Little social media. Little 24/7 ubiquitous biased news. I’ve watched the boards for 25 years. It would have arguably been worse with the old crowd. That GEICO or gecko lawyer guy and so many others would have been vicious. These were people losing their shit over basketball much less politics and personal rights etc. Would have been fun. Better than hickory heads.
Gojko? I wonder if he's still sucking oxygen?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
What in the flying **** are you talking about?
Classic deflection. What part do you not understand. Break the confusing parts down for us. Go line by line, and explain what confuses you. That is what a leader would do. But I notice that you and your boat buddy (although I kind of "like" both of you) can do, which proves to me that leadership is non existent.
So, what confuses you, specifically?

Neither party is getting to 60 Senate votes anytime soon, so there is never going to be anything exceeding temporary policy.

The last permanent change in any significant Federal policy was the passage of the ACA in 2010 (when Dems had 60 Senate votes). Everything else is executive actions and temporary spending/tax bills that sunset.
Understand but they make rules as they go in Senate.

Reactions: DANC
So, is heels up off limits? I need a new updated list of words that are off limits, Dad.
I have heard this said of Harris. Do a lot of people know about how she got her start by sleeping with Willie Brown? If the press tries to squelch this story then I believe this is an attack on our democracy because we are not getting all the info on a person. I didn't have a problem when that audio recording came out about Trump who said vulgar things to Billy Bus. And no, Trump was not advocating accosting unwilling participants. He was talking about the kind of women who let guys grab on them. Again, it was right for us to know that about Trump so we can make decisions. Harris, getting her place in politics by sleeping her way to it is a story worthy to know.

Gojko? I wonder if he's still sucking oxygen?

i don't think the old guard would have gotten along any better and may actually have been worse

Reactions: DANC
I have heard this said of Harris. Do a lot of people know about how she got her start by sleeping with Willie Brown? If the press tries to squelch this story then I believe this is an attack on our democracy because we are not getting all the info on a person. I didn't have a problem when that audio recording came out about Trump who said vulgar things to Billy Bus. And no, Trump was not advocating accosting unwilling participants. He was talking about the kind of women who let guys grab on them. Again, it was right for us to know that about Trump so we can make decisions. Harris, getting her place in politics by sleeping her way to it is a story worthy to know.
If you're a troll (and probably at least 50-50 that you are), good job. The joke's on me.

If you're an ordained minister, you're a disgrace.

Well it's a 25+ year old story that was reported on quite a bit in San Francisco when she ran for her first political office....

Doesn't take very long to find it

A spade is a spade
Misogyny is misogyny too. No way a woman could care for an older man, she's a whore, sure is that if one has absolutely no inside knowledge. And one thing I am sure of, no one on here knows crap

Though it is true, getting appointed to the California Medical Assistance Commission is a virtuL guarantee for the presidency. It is the most sought after position in the country. I here Elon Musk is trying to get appointed to such a critical position, second only to the presidency in power, which he cannot have. Though we should offer such a valuable job to Putin if he agrees to withdraw from Ukraine. It is a job people would do anything for, right?

I don't know why she was with Brown, I don't know why Melania is with Trump. Without KNOWING I feel no damn good reason to speculate. But maybe I am not misogynistic enough. Or I don't vehemently hate older people enough.

Most things are fair game. The only one who is ridiculous is Mark on occasions. He picks and chooses when his panties gets into a bunch. I had no clue heels up would be one. The amount of shit that’s been said about Trump, I assumed it was fine to post it.
Seems like your “panties are in a bunch” over something that is not funny in the least.

From now on I’m going to call Trump “Donald Mishroom Head, Yeti Pubes, Rapist, 34 Time Convicted Felon, 7 time flier on Epstein’s Lolita Express, Seríal Philanderer. 5 Time Draft Dodger, Sociopath, Pathological Liar, Dictator Worshiper, Trump”

I agree.

Examples?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
She isn't a whore. She is just a woman who factually slept with a well connected politician who has admitted all over the place that he appointed her to jobs because of it.

Call that whatever you want, but it is a fact.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT