ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue extends Painter thru 2022!...

Joe Tiller's wife brought it here from Wyoming since they did "cowboy up" when Tiller coached there prior to Purdue.
Honestly, it sounds incredibly stupid.

IU's chant they do at football games when the Hoosiers get a 1st down is similar, just not quite as bad,

Purdue 5-5 last 10 yrs vs. IU with 3 straight struggling yrs. Purdue 13-7 last 20 yrs vs. IU. That is correct 8-2 the previous 10 yrs. Purdue bowl games last 10 yrs 2 vs. IU 1. Purdue 12 vs. IU 2 for the past 20 yrs. This really isn't a debate is it?

Purdue 5-5 last 10 yrs vs. IU with 3 straight struggling yrs. Purdue 13-7 last 20 yrs vs. IU. That is correct 8-2 the previous 10 yrs. Purdue bowl games last 10 yrs 2 vs. IU 1. Purdue 12 vs. IU 2 for the past 20 yrs. This really isn't a debate is it?
Do you foresee a change in WL anytime soon?

IU has been historically bad, but they're trending in the right direction. Purdue??

So trending the right way is struggling to make 1 bowl game? His overall record isn't any better then Lynch. Trending better then Purdue right now..sure but not a huge gap. Purdue could easily change that this yr.

DH will need an offensive system like Tiller did in his early yrs. Wilson has done a good job at IU because he realizes you need a great offense. Will DH get with the Program and finally change for the better...who knows!

DH will need an offensive system like Tiller did in his early yrs. Wilson has done a good job at IU because he realizes you need a great offense. Will DH get with the Program and finally change for the better...who knows!
If I were a Purdue fan, I'd have as much faith that DH could change for the better as us IU fans who think Crean is ever gonna make us elite.

So trending the right way is struggling to make 1 bowl game? His overall record isn't any better then Lynch. Trending better then Purdue right now..sure but not a huge gap. Purdue could easily change that this yr.
Wilson's struggles at IU have all been defensively - along with injuries. Teams like IU / Purdue don't have the depth of a tOSU, Michigan, Wisconsin, etc . . . to compensate.

Really interested to see how Tom Allen does with the defense.

Nothing says "class" like bouncing giant inflatable penises around Ross-Ade Stadium with little children in the crowd while watching Darrell Hazell lead your storied football program to another 1-11 season.

Oh...and that first down cheer that you all do..."1, 2, 3, first down bitc*"...and then the backhanded phantom misogynistic bitc* slap to the woman's face. That's class.

Good work. We'll take the Bucket again by the way...thanks in advance.
I agree 100%... There has been discussions about how to stop these things in the past over in GBI (like getting rid of the Bitc* part of the cheer). The majority of that stuff is propagated by the students.

Sure there are some adults that do it as well, but I assure you most adult fans don't like that stuff and don't say it.

I can't find the quote but IIRC correctly Painter was asked about Crean running up the score and he said something to the effect of "It's up to us to play a full 40 minutes. It's up to us to stop them."
LOL, what is he supposed to say? Cry like a little b*tch? He has more class than to call out the coach on something like that.

Easy to say since painter had the chance and chose not to.
In the first two seasons you guys won all 3 games but none of them were total blow outs
08-09 81-67 at PU
09-10 78-75 at IU
74-55 at IU
That last game was the only one that could have been a total blowout but I don't see where Painter had a chance to run up the score.

Nope. On that note, enjoy your upcoming 2-10 season and fourth straight Bucket loss. Have fun!

I agree 100%... There has been discussions about how to stop these things in the past over in GBI (like getting rid of the Bitc* part of the cheer). The majority of that stuff is propagated by the students.

Sure there are some adults that do it as well, but I assure you most adult fans don't like that stuff and don't say it.

The problem solved itself. There is no one left in the stadium except visiting fans.

How could you lose to Syracuse with 2 top 4 picks and a ton of good players? Things happen and MSU was seeded better then you guys and did the exact same thing...it happens!

Your fans leave at halftime for most games it's not just against us. I've never seen anything like that before.
First why are here because this is not a PU board. Second why do you care what our fans do at games. Does Purdue not have a message board to discuss Purdue sports or do you not have a life and have to go to other boards to troll.

First why are here because this is not a PU board. Second why do you care what our fans do at games. Does Purdue not have a message board to discuss Purdue sports or do you not have a life and have to go to other boards to troll.

Tell the OP not to post topics about Purdue if you don't want us to chime in.

In the first two seasons you guys won all 3 games but none of them were total blow outs
08-09 81-67 at PU
09-10 78-75 at IU
74-55 at IU
That last game was the only one that could have been a total blowout but I don't see where Painter had a chance to run up the score.
I think, and I'm trying to recall but I believe Purdue was up 28 and called off the dogs.

Your fans leave at halftime for most games it's not just against us. I've never seen anything like that before.

Most come back in if the game is competitive and that has been the case in recent years. Part of the issue is that IU has such a tailgate culture that has developed over the bad years. Btown is a special place on FB Satirdays, the recent upgrades in the tailgating areas are sweet.

My favorite part was when Purdue was up by 13 with 3:33 to go against Arkansas Little Rock and then lost. How is that even possible?
Epic collapse. Epitomized everything that is Purdoo. I thought of Painter, up 13, like RMK did when he saw Dale Brown at the other bench. You always have a chance with a team that has a coach like that. VCU just made another layup.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT