ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue extends Painter thru 2022!...

So you're saying the behavior at Memorial Stadium is perfectly fine? Every stadium/fanbase has their share of idiots. I've been to several IU games at memorial and have run into plenty of idiots. Pretty ironic you're talking trash about football seeing as how you're one of (if not THE) worst D1 programs of all time. These last few years for us have been pretty much your entire history.
You're here because you can't stop thinking about IU.

Don't disagree with your last statement but the message of not even having them consider your schools isn't a good thing. You guys have plenty of opportunity at the guard spots and didn't get a real consideration. That's NOT good, IMO. It would be different if you had some studs at the guard/wing spot that weren't going to give up time, but both are multi year players. Really hurts Purdue, IMO.
Dude, you're always the one going on about IU being a blue blood. You're actually correct about this one point imo. So between our two universities, who should be pulling the top talent in the state? You act like it should be us because our program needs to improve or needs these players. The reality is the best players in the state should be much more likely to go to the blue blood of the state.

Dude, you're always the one going on about IU being a blue blood. You're actually correct about this one point imo. So between our two universities, who should be pulling the top talent in the state? You act like it should be us because our program needs to improve or needs these players. The reality is the best players in the state should be much more likely to go to the blue blood of the state.

IU is more likely to win Ind talent and has historically. That said, too many have gotten away from IU and left the state in the last decade.

When will Broilee fans quit whining and living their sports lives thru IU? It is tough to be a Boilee but come on, go to your board and double the posts there.
Seriously, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

What game changing coaches are out there that are available. I don't see S. Miller or T. Bennett leaving their current job. I don't see Marshall or Stevens leaving either so where are all the game changing coaches at that would be a huge upgrade. If one of these coaches would come I would be all for it but why trade a 2014 focus for a 2016 Focus.
Money talks. Until the AD and BOD sits down with a coaches agent and start talking $, we have no idea whether a coach would be interested in leaving their current situation. How many times have we heard a coach say "I'm not going anywhere" to suddenly go somewhere. Again, 9 times out of 10, it's the $$.

Reactions: Hoogolf
9-3 after losing one of your all-time best QB's and stud RB? Your defense still has a long way to go and I think your offense will be worse this year.
What will your Broilees record be this year? Year four in the DH era, he has had plenty of time. What is DH's record again?

What will your Broilees record be this year? Year four in the DH era, he has had plenty of time. What is DH's record again?

I've never argued that DH has been good. In fact, I can't wait until he's gone. I think he'll go 2-10 this year. He's 6-30 so far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT