ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue decommitment spree has started

IUCX9

Junior
Nov 30, 2018
Brohmbardi just lost a 4* CB

Who was David Blough's BROTHER IN-LAW!

If Brohm can't keep someone with those connections, I expect many more recuit losses now that players can see how much smoke and mirrors Brohmbardi is.

Brohmbardi just lost a 4* CB

Who was David Blough's BROTHER IN-LAW!

If Brohm can't keep someone with those connections, I expect many more recuit losses now that players can see how much smoke and mirrors Brohmbardi is.

I think the kid decided to follow his friend to Colorado. I don’t know if that signals a wave of decommitments but losing a 4-star would certainly probably hit their overall ranking.

Nope.

Next decommitment: Gus Hartwig

Who will then commit to and sign with IU.[/QUOTE
Nope.

Next decommitment: Gus Hartwig

Who will then commit to and sign with IU.

Of course the more logical flip choice is Josh Fryer, the son of one of your former football players, who is committed to another Big Ten school not located in one of the most scenic locations and one of the most beautiful states in the country.

nope fake news, the player was told he would never see the field.

...sort of like Rob Phinisee was.
This 4* DB was told he wouldn't see the field? By Purdue?? That's.....hard to believe, why offer him a scholly then...let alone take his commitment..

Reactions: vesuvius13
Honestly, considering the number of injuries to many key players, Purdue has probably exceeded expectations this season. If it weren't for that devastating loss to Nevada, they would be playing the next two for bowl eligibility.

Reactions: jcg_94
Can be done a lot easier than telling a kid he can play both football and basketball.

Yes, it's possible, if only in a very limited role.

DBs and WRs return punts and kick and otherwise play on STss. A DB can play a few plays as a WR if he's good enough...he doesn't have to know the whole offense.

Fake news
Do you mean this is just made up. April fools?
We already have fake and steered news by the media, now on this board?
If it is true, my guess would be it is more related to just the mind changes of youth rather than Purdue’s record. Having said that, I was never a recruit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT