ADVERTISEMENT

POLL - Everybody Vote

Should Non-Democrats Be Permitted to Speak In Public?

• Yes - Free Speech For ERR'BODY

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • No - Elections Have Consequences

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Scared To Answer - I See Black Helicopters

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • STFU you raving lunatic

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
Biden condemned the violence last summer and the BLM protests were never instigated by democrats. In fact, most of the protests happened in democrat-led cities. Hardly what I would consider a political protest by democrats.

But don't let facts get in the way of your lunacy and apples to oranges comparison. Sometimes it is better to be quiet than speak or post and let everyone know your level of stupidity.

Why didn’t Biden lead and go to the cities and get in front of the protesters? I watched Biden’s speeches. He wasn’t aggressively trying to condemn and stop the riots.

Repeatedly and loudly. Give me a break. Why the hell didn’t they go to the cities where it was happening and get in front of the rioters?

Yeah, damnit. why didn't he act like the president did on the 6th? Courageously standing on the Capital steps defending democracy from the attackers. Just like David Crockett at the Alamo.

Reactions: UncleMark
I agree the violence should be prosecuted. I also think the trespassers should be prosecuted too. You can be a trespasser without trespassing in a violent manner. That's still a crime. Prosecution should not be limited to "violent" acts.

Anyone who stood by and watched other people break windows, tear down doors and barriers and shove police out of the way can't claim to be innocent if they strolled into the building afterward. They would have known they weren't permitted to enter. By entering, they "participated," to use your word.

We saw videos of police in the building surrounded and outnumbered. It may be true that only a few people in front were directly attacking, confronting and yelling at the police, but the presence of dozens of others in the background, dressed in similar political clothing, added to the intimidation caused by the violent ones. Their presence was part of the security breach that interrupted the work of Congress and created work for the security officers. It should be punished, too.

That wasn’t the question. The poster said bystanders.

Read it again.

Nah, the only double-standard I'll support is that arrestees from the Capitol Riot shouldnt get bailed out by some fund like the Summertime Looters did. Punishing the peaceful participants helps nobody.
I'm sure they will be. Hell, Rittenhouse got bailed out.

Why didn’t Biden lead and go to the cities and get in front of the protesters? I watched Biden’s speeches. He wasn’t aggressively trying to condemn and stop the riots.

Why didn't he give speeches in front of big crowds to condemn the riots instead of press conferences like be did?

That's a easy answer. Covid. He's responsible.

Only if they entered buildings or spaces without permission.

I don’t have problem with that at all. Should be the case anywhere in America.

If the authorities uncover plots to raid state buildings or plots to harm people they should go to prison.

Treat all criminals the same. Don’t make excuses depending on their grievance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT