ADVERTISEMENT

Pittsburgh shooting: Multiple people dead after gunman attacks synagogue

It’s nice to see Muslims have good Christian values.
wink.gif
wink.gif

Kelly Anne this morning on Fox partially blamed the shooting on th slack of religion in the country and late night tv hosts . Yep.....
She seems to be a very pious person so I am guessing she has her finger on the pulse of the "religious right" that isn't so religious anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: sglowrider
It's as if Trump, and all the moonbats echoing his call for "armed guards" are totally unaware of the fact that FOUR of the shooting victims are ARMED POLICE OFFICERS (maybe even tactical or SWAT) who engaged the gunman, were shot,and yet failed to kill him. A 65 yr old rental cop with a cap gun is not going to provide more of a threat or deterrence to a crazed gunman with an assault weapon, than bank guards do to armed robberies. And most bank robbers are not intent on killing everyone in sight...
Left wingers are calling for armed guards? I doubt it.

Left wingers are calling for armed guards? I doubt it.

Hey if right wing morons can ridiculously mislabel people on the left "fascist", then I can call right wing crazies "moonbats"... Fascists from Mussolini,to Hitler to Franco have proudly self described themselves and their followers as FASCIST. I've never heard of people on the left describing themselves as "moonbats"...

Hey if right wing morons can ridiculously mislabel people on the left "fascist", then I can call right wing crazies "moonbats"... Fascists from Mussolini,to Hitler to Franco have proudly self described themselves and their followers as FASCIST. I've never heard of people on the left describing themselves as "moonbats"...
Left wing nuts are moonbats. Right wing nuts are wingnuts. I don't care what they call themselves. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT