ADVERTISEMENT

One conservative’s argument for a Harris vote

Frum’s a liberal like yourself. I wish you guys well in the Democratic Party. It’s good place for both of you. Also, calling me a MAGA isn’t an insult. I’ll be f#cking trilled if Trump wins.
Go watch rfk Jr talking about the war machine. Why he doesn’t support that and why the old guard pubs are going Dem over it it

I remember watching some Texas Texh games, but save for a few players, I couldn’t tell you much about those Bob Knight teams.

It wasn’t like the IU teams from the early 80s to 2000 when I could tell you a fair amount about every guy on the roster. I loved watching a lot of those IU teams.
I followed them as closely as IU at the time. I knew every player same as I know every player for IU after a couple of games.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
I followed them as closely as IU at the time. I knew every player same as I know every player for IU after a couple of games.
I loved watching them make that sweet 16 run and they were obviously coached as well as anyone in the country, but it just wasn’t the same for me.

Actually I think over time that’s kind of happened for all sports for me. I love watching a good game and I still attend a good number of football and basketball games, I’ve just stopped living and dying with games/sports.

I do love a good conversation about all time great teams and sports moments over some beers though

I loved watching them make that sweet 16 run and they were obviously coached as well as anyone in the country, but it just wasn’t the same for me.

Actually I think over time that’s kind of happened for all sports for me. I love watching a good game and I still attend a good number of football and basketball games, I’ e just stopped living and dying with games.
Same. I think it comes with kids and age

He was the same way on the basketball board with Archie and Crean. He’s a troll or really dumb.
If you mean that I'm not a member of the Negative Nancy Whine and Cheese Club - that's a fact. What you pea brains never understood is that I also was ready to move on from both of those coaches in their last year (two years for Crean who I actually never liked) but I didn't whine like a child about it like you guys did and do. That's not my thing.

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
These are people who locked down our businesses with virtue signaling.
These are people who tried to mandate a vaccine.
These are people who forced our kids to miss school
These are people who forced our kids to wear masks at school
These are people who support radical gender reassignment surgeries on children
These are people who defunded police, created bail projects, and made our communities less safe
These are people who flooded the country with immigrants and doubled the nonconfined docket allowing criminals to run loose
These are people who gave away so much free cheese with their welfare agenda they sent prices soaring
These are people who push unvetted incredibly expensive climate bs bc it sounds good
These are people who want reparations.
These are people who play Robinhood politics and support equity of opportunities

His team is the innovator of our time, a brilliant vp, and a freaking Kennedy former Dem

Your decision to support the above is based strictly on emotion. Personal animus and nothing more.
Keep telling yourself that. It obviously makes you feel better since you're all about emotion.

And that’s why I can’t see a case to vote for either one of them. I’m just hoping for divided government and gridlock, whoever wins the presidency.
Why would you want a divided government? What policy ideas are worries another that he could get enough GOP votes to pass? I don’t understand why a conservative wouldn’t want all conservatives in Congress.

Last edited:
Keep telling yourself that. It obviously makes you feel better since you're all about emotion.
Oh no. I gave you the policies that were proffered by progressives. That YOU said you would vote for. Yet you paint yourself a Republican. You vote for that you’re a progressive. Period. You’re not in our party. I’ll tell ya that right now

Frum’s a liberal like yourself. I wish you guys well in the Democratic Party. It’s good place for both of you. Also, calling me a MAGA isn’t an insult. I’ll be f#cking trilled if Trump wins.
You really do not understand the definition of words. Frum and I are both long-time conservatives and Republican. You MAGAs have inserted a requirement that never existed for being a Republican, which is to be a loyal boot licking Trumpster. Ain't going to happen. You lick all the boots you want to lick though.

Why would you want divided government? What policy ideas are worries another that he could get enough GOP votes to pass? I don’t understand why a conservative wouldn’t want all conservatives in Congress.
He means divided president/congress. Bc trump spent like a drunk whore too. We’ve seen how much better things get with less gov. The less either can do the better.

In the meantime we’ll load up on that sweet sweet bitcoin

You really do not understand the definition of words. Frum and I are both long-time conservatives and Republican. You MAGAs have inserted a requirement that never existed for being a Republican, which is to be a loyal boot licking Trumpster. Ain't going to happen. You lick all the boots you want to lick though.
Old republicans haven’t won in two decades. F rfk Jr calls out the war machine bs of your old party. Trump killed your old guard in three primaries. Three cycles now. That’s not the party. The country went left

Oh no. I gave you the policies that were proffered by progressives. That YOU said you would vote for. Yet you paint yourself a Republican. You vote for that you’re a progressive. Period. You’re not in our party. I’ll tell ya that right now
Are you even registered as a Republican? I have been for decades and you, by your own admission, have not been. A newcomer to the party (or temporary member) isn't an arbiter of who's a Republican and who isn't. I'm a Republican and I don't care if that hurts your feelings. LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
There is only one requirement to being a Republican, don’t vote for Democrats. You and Frum should dye each other's hair to fit in better with your new party. Maybe purple? I’m sure you would look cute.

Last edited:
Are you even registered as a Republican? I have been for decades and you, by your own admission, have not been. A newcomer to the party (or temporary member) isn't an arbiter of who's a Republican and who isn't. I'm a Republican and I don't care if that hurts your feelings. LOL!
IF IF IF one of your old warmongering Cheney types wins, and they never will, that’s not what people support, by next election it’ll be almost 30 years!!! You’re loyal to something that is long dead. Thankfully

There is only one requirement to being a Republican, don’t vote for Democrats. IYou and Frum should dye each other's hair to fit in better with your new party. Maybe purple? I’m sure you would look cute.
I don't have hair. I've shaved my head for over 20 years. You girls can curl and color your hair any way you'd like to. You can share all your emotional issues with each other. I'm not into that stuff.

He means divided president/congress. Bc trump spent like a drunk whore too. We’ve seen how much better things get with less gov. The less either can do the better.

In the meantime we’ll load up on that sweet sweet bitcoin
I think his assessment is wrong then. Trump’s more likely to spend like a drunk whore if congress is divided. I want the GOP to rein him in, the Democrats won’t and he’ll make a deal.

And yes we win no matter what with Bitcoin. Also, people like Frum, Cheney, and etc. will be the last to get Bitcoin. You have to be humble, intelligent, and honest to get Bitcoin. They lack in those areas.

Last edited:
I don’t like the coach. 😩😩😩. I’m not playing. I hope progressives win. Emotions
You're desperate to find someone driven by their emotions like you are. You're looking in the wrong place. Snarl would be happy to share his emotions with you. ;)

I don't have hair. I've shaved my head for over 20 years. You girls can curl and color your hair any way you'd like to. You can share all your emotional issues with each other. I'm not into that stuff.
How about matching tattoos of a donkey then?

Shrek Donkey GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
You're desperate to find someone driven by their emotions like you are. You're looking in the wrong place. Snarl would be happy to share his emotions with you. ;)
I go by facts and data. I set them out. You ignored them. Why? Bc you’re all emotions. You can’t think clearly. Personal animus defines your decision making 😎. No same person would vote for two radical progressives of marginal intellect. The heels up bar flunky and tampon Tim the pride of Chadon st. Zero private sector experience

Maybe we can have a beer summit someday about this.

I’ve made it clear that Trump was not my first choice in this election. Based on his record of his first term, I think he’d be pretty good. The middle East would be more peaceful. Energy would be better. The border would be better. Crime would be better. I could go on.

I’m with the majority who believe America is on the wrong track. Trump gives us a good chance to get on the right track.
Exactly. If you are for uncontrolled immigration, expansion of free cheese, redistribution of wealth, green energy policy at any cost, & DEI policy vote Harris. If you are against those things vote Trump. Everything else is just noise that confuses & influences the weak minded & overly emotional.

Exactly. If you are for uncontrolled immigration, expansion of free cheese, redistribution of wealth, green energy policy at any cost, & DEI policy vote Harris. If you are against those things vote Trump. Everything else is just noise that confuses & influences the weak minded & overly emotional.
No one gives a shit what these old bitter republicans say about trump. Won’t move the needle. Dinosaur branch of the party. People are woke! Schools are woke. Shit kids feel sorry for Palestine. Military recruitment is dying and will only get worse. Hell aloha wants a progressive. The Cheney crowd have no influence. Anachronistic in today’s age. Rfk Jr is spot on

Actually I think over time that’s kind of happened for all sports for me. I love watching a good game and I still attend a good number of football and basketball games, I’ve just stopped living and dying with games/sports.

I do love a good conversation about all time great teams and sports moments over some beers though
Very true, but I feel like a 20 year old again with this IU football team. The last two months, I’ve been giddy about Saturdays.

Got up this morning to watch College GameDay for the first time since I had kids. I’m now sobbing at 9:30 am, watching the Lee Corso piece. Go Hooosiers!!!!!

No one gives a shit what these old bitter republicans say about trump. Won’t move the needle. Dinosaur branch of the party. People are woke! Schools are woke. Shit kids feel sorry for Palestine. Military recruitment is dying and will only get worse. Hell aloha wants a progressive. The Cheney crowd have no influence. Anachronistic in today’s age. Rfk Jr is spot on
It’s what I don’t want rather than what I want. I have made it as simple as a boiled egg to understand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT