ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Fascist vs Progressive

Would you vote for a fascist or progressive for POTUS?

• Fascist

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Progressive

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters
Organize a mob to storm the Capitol and prevent the EC votes from being counted?
I know that was said in jest but there are some scenarios that could make conversations super interesting here next year, no?

And logically, if you think American Hitler is about to take the Presidency, that should call for some pretty drastic measures no? Or, hear me out, all this fascist talk is just more of the same hyperbole that always gets dumped on Republican candidates, particularly when things don't appear to be looking well and their opposition is in panic mode. (That in no way is me saying this election is in the bag for Trump, but I do think the Harris folks are freaking out a bit.)

I don’t believe in malignant narcissists
My wife and I weren't going to vote. We are now. I already told willdog I'm canceling his. My wife's vote will be to cancel out your hatred.

And don't give me this fake I used to be a republican crap. This election isn't about Trump. It's about keeping the party of dei and hate out of office.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
With a gun to my head and choosing between the two, under the assumption that they not only both fully embrace their respective labels but also their current popular definitions/iterations, I would vote for the fascist.

Why? Because the fascist is up front about who they are, while the progressive is nothing more than a fascist in a Robin Hood costume.

Unless data matters to you?
Crime
Border numbers

Unless prices matter to you

Do you believe in progressive politics? I don’t.

I’ve played for, worked for, and partnered with his personality type. His bluster doesn’t affect me
Data?

Crime: Violent crime continues to drop after murders spiked during Trump's last year in office.

The border: Despite Trump killing the 2023 bipartisan border security bill, migrant crossings continue to plunge. The piece immediately below is probably surprising to some.

Prices: No, we're not going back to 2020 gas prices when nobody was driving. And, in any event, deflation is a bad thing. But inflation is now nearing the Fed's 2% target. Trump's economic plan is inflationary.

The US Economy: Currently the envy of the world.

• Haha
Reactions: AtlantaCat
Data?

Crime: Violent crime continues to drop after murders spiked during Trump's last year in office.

The border: Despite Trump killing the 2023 bipartisan border security bill, migrant crossings continue to plunge. The piece immediately below is probably surprising to some.

Prices: No, we're not going back to 2020 gas prices when nobody was driving. And, in any event, deflation is a bad thing. But inflation is now nearing the Fed's 2% target.

The US Economy: Currently the envy of the world.
1. How many times has crime been reported incorrectly. Gtfo. She was a defund bail project cops are murderers moron
2. Why don’t you compare border crossing numbers by administrations. Title 42 remain in Mexico and asylum agreements and the spike that followed. The bill was dogshit codifying 1.8 million a year.
3. People care about prices. We don’t live anywhere but here. Free cheese progressive bs is the legacy.

Play stupid with someone one else. Stupid.

@ulrey our boy pretending on crime again. Guess you need to bump again

Last edited:
1. How many times has crime been reported incorrectly. Gtfo. She was a defund bail project cops are murderers moron
2. Why don’t you compare border crossing numbers by administrations. Title 42 remain in Mexico and asylum agreements and the spike that followed. The bill was dogshit codifying 1.8 million a year.
3. People care about prices. We don’t live anywhere but here. Free cheese progressive bs is the legacy.

Play stupid with someone one else. Stupid. Bc you are one stupid progressive.

In 1970 1% of Americans depended on the Government ! Today that number is 50% of Americans depend on the Government for help. There’s no self pride anymore.

This should be a fun one. I don't know if Trump and Co are wannabe fascists and I don't believe Harris is a total progressive. Let's say one candidate is a true fascist and the other is a true progressive. Who would you vote for if that were the case in this year's presidential election?

I'm not giving a third response option of Neither, Write-in, or I'd sit this one out because I believe 95% would still vote for one or the other.

Votes are not displayed publicly so users can't see who you voted for.
Fascism and progressive ism are not mutually exclusive. One can easily be both.

Reactions: UncleMark
If you were going to play this game right, it should have been Fascist vs. Marxist (or Communist). Progressives aren't equally left as Fascists are right.
I considered that but I was testing the waters of the “anything is better than a progressive” declarations on here.
Progressive is not on a continuum that defines left and right.

The liberals’ attempt to rebrand themselves as progressive is hogwash.

Play stupid with someone one else. Stupid.

You're just like Trump - - - numbers don't mean shit unless they say what you want them to say.

You've been snookered. But don't feel bad. You're hardly alone. Trump might win.

Reactions: UncleMark
You're just like Trump - - - numbers don't mean shit unless they say what you want them to say.

You've been snookered. But don't feel bad. You're hardly alone. Trump might win.

Stop lying

Jesus, you assholes are all way to defensive and tribal. This is a completely hypothetical question. Clover even states this. He is making a point about the dipshits who say "never a progressive!" He is not saying Trump or the GOP are fascist. Even the mere possibility of a slight against Trump gets you f-ck sticks in a tizzy.

Stop lying
I'm not lying.

And you're falling behind. Your patrolling/trolling/name-calling is needed is many other threads where posters are taking positions that differ from yours. Get to work!

Jesus, you assholes are all way to defensive and tribal. This is a completely hypothetical question. Clover even states this. He is making a point about the dipshits who say "never a progressive!" He is not saying Trump or the GOP are fascist. Even the mere possibility of a slight against Trump gets you f-ck sticks in a tizzy.
Yes it’s purely coincidental. The timing. Rich from the moron on your board who thought one of the most progressives in congress was a man. Cori bush. Stfu

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mrhighlife
I'm not lying.

And you're falling behind. Your patrolling/trolling/name-calling is needed is many other threads where posters are taking positions that differ from yours. Get to work!
Then you can’t read data. We’ve already noted your reading comp is poor. Bloodbath.

I gave you border stats and inflation stats. Your choice to remain ignorant

Trump gobbled up your little brain
No, I’m wise to him. You’re the one who’s been snookered, with your dozens of MAGA talking-point posts each day.

My wife and I weren't going to vote. We are now. I already told willdog I'm canceling his. My wife's vote will be to cancel out your hatred.

And don't give me this fake I used to be a republican crap. This election isn't about Trump. It's about keeping the party of dei and hate out of office.
Your posts are full of hate.

Better yet.....Have Kam define fascist. Would have been a brilliant follow-up question from Andy Cooper, if he had any balls.
It’s something that has been significant. In history. Okay. And that’s so profound. And we can’t go back to that time. Okay. It’s why we have to be unburdened by what has been. And imagine what can be.

@mrhighlife you can laugh but you’re just like a hyena. You literally thought cori bush was a man. And you have the temerity to talk about progressives. You don’t even know who they are. You are the high life. Stupid. Voting uninformed.

• Haha
Reactions: mrhighlife
I consider the 'progressives' (they call themselves that) to be the more fascist of the two furthest apart wings of the parties.

So the poll is asking would I vote for Fascist 1 or Fascist 2?

But the more right wing Republicans aren't far behind, not far at all behind Democrat party Progressives on the fascism scale.

I'd vote for a classical liberal. But only the libertarians are anywhere near that description, and they probably aren't really classical liberals.

I don't know if they are "more fascist", but they are far more powerful, and therefore far more dangerous.

Well, your poll was two dumbass choices
I don't see where I listed your name as both choices.

GIF by BarBend

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT