ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Fascist vs Progressive

Would you vote for a fascist or progressive for POTUS?

• Fascist

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Progressive

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
Look up what it takes to pierce immunity and become a publisher and editor. I sued northwestern and won. I have some time on my hands. Go ahead, try me and find out if Iowa’s law school is any good. Better yet do a Google search about the guy that sued Northwestern, then make your decision.

Your private property rights argument t is going to fail miserably, and this will be fun for me.
Your tears are delicious.

• Haha
Reactions: GolfHacker1
Look up what it takes to pierce immunity and become a publisher and editor. I sued northwestern and won. I have some time on my hands. Go ahead, try me and find out if Iowa’s law school is any good. Better yet do a Google search about the guy that sued Northwestern, then make your decision.

Your private property rights argument t is going to fail miserably, and this will be fun for me.
Lol good luck with that

• Love
Reactions: GolfHacker1

Glad I didn't ban you. This is fun.

• Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990
You're an Iowa troll causing trouble in an IU focused chat. Piss off with your fascist crying. You weren't booted until you went full Iowa bitch and even then you got a couple warnings before you got punted.

Anyone involved knows this, even you.
And this is why you’re on the Dream Team.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

Wait wait wait…..are you MAGA or a shit lib?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT