ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Fascist vs Progressive

Would you vote for a fascist or progressive for POTUS?

• Fascist

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Progressive

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters
Look up what it takes to pierce immunity and become a publisher and editor. I sued northwestern and won. I have some time on my hands. Go ahead, try me and find out if Iowa’s law school is any good. Better yet do a Google search about the guy that sued Northwestern, then make your decision.

Your private property rights argument t is going to fail miserably, and this will be fun for me.
Your tears are delicious.

• Haha
Reactions: GolfHacker1
Look up what it takes to pierce immunity and become a publisher and editor. I sued northwestern and won. I have some time on my hands. Go ahead, try me and find out if Iowa’s law school is any good. Better yet do a Google search about the guy that sued Northwestern, then make your decision.

Your private property rights argument t is going to fail miserably, and this will be fun for me.
Lol good luck with that

• Love
Reactions: GolfHacker1

Glad I didn't ban you. This is fun.

Wait wait wait…..are you MAGA or a shit lib?

Wait wait wait…..are you MAGA or a shit lib?
I was backstage with him. His people asked me about my thoughts when they were crafting the tax bill. The pass through exemption is one of my largest issues. Small businesses employ more people and create more new jobs in the aggregate than do the Fortune 500. By a lot. Just like he won the election is 2020. By a lot. A bit of creativity to equalize the double taxation as it regards C Corps double taxation with pass through entities, but he managed to get it done.

Tax bills sunset. Kamala indicates no new taxes on the middle class. That tax bill will most certainly sunset if the election goes the wrong way. This is her being somewhat honest, about as honest as those people ever get, which is to say not very honest at all.

You get to meet a lot of them when you live in a state that has first in the nation caucuses. You also get to meet a lot of them when you donate more than the "team of attorneys on retainer", or whatever that ridiculous post was, have made in entire careers.

I seldom take my time to post political stuff. The one guy actually called me out. The guy who likes censorship. The guy that apparently values his largest achievement, some football chat, more than he values common sense.

You guys have a pretty nice football season going so far. I've always enjoyed my visits to Bloomington and that area for football and baseball games. That area is pretty open about cigar smoking. Don't let upstate and the college brainwashed folks wreck what you have down there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT