ADVERTISEMENT

NOVEMBER PREDICTIONS - Put em Right Here

This is going to be an incredibly fun month as we've got first and foremost, the fight of the century, as well as an election with OUR VERY DEMOCRACY AT STAKE, and finally a shocking opportunity for the hoosiers to be in the playoffs. i'll start now and let's see you people be accountable and put your predictions in cement. no told ya so monday morning qb bs.

The election - we won't know that night but will start out super pumped for a trump clear victory but in the end harris will squeak this one out. Harris is the next president.

The fight of the century - THE GOAT, AKA THE PROBLEM CHILD, second or third round victory over a legend. tyson throws in the towel. punching that bag and working out is fun. at almost 60 he won't be able to take THE PROBLEM CHILD'S heavy hands hitting him in the head. getting hit won't be good at tyson's age. and people underestimate the power of THE PROBLEM CHILD. he carries the weight of gen z in his heavy hands. the bullying. the angst. all of it. THE PROBLEM CHILD with a relatively easy victory

Our Hoosiers. 10-2. Miss out on the playoffs but secure a fun warm weather bowl in a magical first season. More than anyone could have hoped for.
Turkey, salad, gravy, mashed taters, hot rolls and pumpkin pie with whipped cream and hours of football on Thanksgiving.

Turkey, salad, gravy, mashed taters, hot rolls and pumpkin pie with whipped cream and hours of football on Thanksgiving.
I’ll do Turducken. My brother in law will do a fried Turkey. My sister will do stuffing. My other sister will buy deserts because she’s useless in the kitchen, but it’ll be at her house. My wife will do the sweet potatoes. The youngers will do green beans, deviled eggs, mashed potatoes, etc. I will do the gravy because I make great turkey gravy. 😎

I’ll do Turducken. My brother in law will do a fried Turkey. My sister will do stuffing. My other sister will buy deserts because she’s useless in the kitchen, but it’ll be at her house. My wife will do the sweet potatoes. The youngers will do green beans, deviled eggs, mashed potatoes, etc. I will do the gravy because I make great turkey gravy. 😎
I smoke some salmon and trout for appetizers

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
They’re never going to win the support of gun guys by advocating for a ban on “assault weapons.” And telling them you’re a gun owner doesn’t help.

That’s like telling an abortion rights activist “Vote for me. I only want to ban abortion after 12 weeks. My daughter had an abortion at 10 weeks.”
No they won't. And they are pretend gun owners. Nothing more than a paperweight to them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT