ADVERTISEMENT

How do you teach your child about love? (Long, DFW-style)

I try to go the extra mile sometimes. My wife told me 3 weeks ago she’s really been craving a good steak but that she knew we couldn’t afford what she wanted.

I’ve been trying to save up money since then and tonight I asked her if she wanted to go out Saturday night to the restaurant of her choice.

She was delighted and she’s been trying to decide where she wants to go ever since.

Making her happy like that is what makes me happy.

And she’ll return the favor. She always does.

I think that type of effort and intuition about your partner is necessary if you want a really solid, lasting relationship.
I personally do the opposite of this dumbass 👇

Unfortunately, I get yelled out for owning more Bitcoin, which brings me to my overall point @BradStevens b#tches are crazy. There is no such thing as love, only pain 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
This sounds awful, but I told my daughter she should enjoy s*x and romance and that her partner should be willing to provide this without prompting.

We advised her that love should feel natural and that she should "know" her partner feels similary. She shouldn't have to hunt it down from them. And taht communication is the true essence of romance and love in general.
I’m going to be awful at this. Opposite direction for myself. I’m telling my daughter if you have sex before marriage you’ll probably get AIDs. When she googles it and tells me I’m wrong, I’ll tell her the truth then. No, dude likes a hoe longer than a nut, honey. Now wait until you’re married.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT