ADVERTISEMENT

on the news this morning they said a broad survey was done

441524159_1176384596654412_8693268004919448267_n.jpg

and 53 percent of Americans had no idea or gave a wrong answer on what Memorial Day is about. pretty staggering if you think about it. kind of puts Trumps rise in perspective, the majority of us are dumber than hell.
Seems to me that every one of these kooks needs to sit in the stands at the Indy 500 a couple hours before the race and get schooled. Geez I swear I don't got to every one, but if that doesn't move you to tears you need to check your status as a citizen of this country.

Interesting. I thought that was a Brit/Canadian thing.
Today is Poppy Day. It’s an American Legion thing.

Interesting. I thought that was a Brit/Canadian thing.
I guess you're one of the 53%.

We're the same age and we made poppies all the time in elementary school, and learned what they represented.

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved, and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

I guess you're one of the 53%.

We're the same age and we made poppies all the time in elementary school, and learned what they represented.

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved, and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.
DANC do you do anything special this weekend with your old brothers in arms?

Yes, I doubt it. Without knowing what questions were on the survey and who conducted it, how can anyone make a judgement on it.

"I heard...." is not very convincing.

Yet if someone posts something on Twitter, many conservative posters think it is fact.

Make a movie like 2000 mules and it must be fact lmao

How you haven't been banned yet is a modern miracle
How you have not been banned is a miracle. You don’t post info. No facts. People show you info then you pretend you never saw it and go back to your stupid yabbuts. You’re a Fing menace. Worse than a gadfly. Dumbest fckr this board has seen in 25 years. You only post in bad faith and should be permanently banned for it. There’s nothing worse asshole than bad faith posters.

i feel like getting a hammer on here just to permanently ban you. Post content. If you have facts show your work. Not your bullshit

Last edited:
How you have not been banned is a miracle. You don’t post info. No facts. People show you info then you pretend you never saw it and go back to your stupid yabbuts. You’re a Fing menace. Worse than a gadfly. Dumbest fckr this board has seen in 25 years. You only post in bad faith and should be permanently banned for it. There’s nothing worse asshole than bad faith posters.

i feel like getting a hammer on here just to permanently ban you. Post content. If you have facts show your work. Not your bullshit
You've been drinking and taking painkillers all weekend, haven't you.

According to multiple first hand witnesses, Trump thinks Memorial Day honors "a bunch of suckers"

He wished everyone a Happy Memorial day .. except the Human Scum.

For those who have heard taps live and have been handed a nice folded flag, and for those who lost their friends, and especially for those who served that lost their brothers, there's nothing happy about this day .

So eat up, drink some beer, watch a race and remember the suckers that can't enjoy those things anymore.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT