ADVERTISEMENT

Oh man Tyson vs Jake Paul in July

Oh yeah that whole crew was amazing. I loved those fights
And now. With a perfect record of 16-0 Marvelous Marvin Hagler. And in the other corner, with a record of 819-14, the pride of Panama, Roberto Duran!!!
I HATED Duran. & Julio Cesar Chavez. I think Marvelous was the first guy I remember shaving his whole head bald. So many greats back then. Even guys like Alexis Arguello, Aaron Prior, “tier 2” guys were great fighters.

Joe Frazier was, imo, a lesser version of Tyson & gave Ali fits.
Edit: & Frazier had less power(I think?), but was tougher than Tyson, so maybe Ali just weathers a few rounds & then pummels Tyson. We never got to see him go deep into matches in his prime, but that’s because he annihilated everyone.
And he didn't have anyone to fight. None of the guys Tyson fought in the mid-80s ever did anything afterwards.

Reactions: jet812
Back to the good stuff. This guy embarrassed very good boxers in his career. In his prime, I'm not sure anyone was quicker:

Reactions: jet812
Put a Taylor Swift mask on him and hr wouldn't have a midsection once my daughter was done with him.
taylor swift haters gonna hate GIF

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
That's not new.

Logan does that all the time.
Saw a clip of Tyson at some memorabilia show walking out shirtless. Looks olddddd. Lost a ton of muscle mass. Some guy commented. Mike looks old. Like my drunk uncle now. I hope the fight gets canceled. He has no chance with THE PROBLEM CHILD. As a GenXennial this is tough for me to watch.

Also saw Zuckerberg hanging with ufc fighters again. It’s painful to watch it’s so fing awkward but good for him trying. He even comments under the posts with the fighters repeatedly. And of course all his posts are followed by mean posts directed his way. Has everything but maybe not as easy of a life as you think

Also saw Zuckerberg hanging with ufc fighters again. It’s painful to watch it’s so fing awkward but good for him trying. He even comments under the posts with the fighters repeatedly. And of course all his posts are followed by mean posts directed his way. Has everything but maybe not as easy of a life as you think
jack nicholson shut up GIF

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT