ADVERTISEMENT

Official Trump/Harris debate commentary thread

IT's obvious that they had prepped kamalla very well for tonight. Still doesn't change that fact that the kamalla that was seen tonight, is 100% counter to the life history of the kamalla that has proven who she actually is.
Does that matter, Trump used to be a pro choice liberal Democrat who was good friends with the Clintons. That change didn't seem to bother conservatives.

Does that matter, Trump used to be a pro choice liberal Democrat who was good friends with the Clintons. That change didn't seem to bother conservatives.

Changed at a much older age when change is less likely to occur and obviously much more extreme changes.

We will see dozens of clips of moderator questions that Trump just babbled. Trump looked a bit like Biden in the las debate. Trump got schooled. Harris went home with his lunch money. She called him a disgrace several times in her eyes, the general’s eyes and the eyes of world leaders.

IT's obvious that they had prepped kamalla very well for tonight. Still doesn't change that fact that the kamalla that was seen tonight, is 100% counter to the life history of the kamalla that has proven who she actually is.

Definitely encouraging to hear that after 9 years in the game, Trump now has a 'concept of a plan' regarding healthcare policy.

We will see dozens of clips of moderator questions that Trump just babbled. Trump looked a bit like Biden in the las debate. Trump got schooled. Harris went home with his lunch money. She called him a disgrace several times in her eyes, the general’s eyes and the eyes of world leaders.

I'll give Trump credit that he's quick for his age and could probably have hung with Harris if his ego didn't get in the way. If he did half of the prep Harris did, he wouldn't have had to rely on his angry tirades from falling in every trap that Harris set, but he just can't help himself because that is what he'd rather talk about, versus boring old policy stuff that he let's other people deal with anyway.

I mean he really did take all the bait- it was a talking point all this week in the media, and he still did it. She even got him to talk about stolen documents, and he compared his stolen documents to Biden's stolen documents.

I'll give Trump credit that he's quick for his age and could probably have hung with Harris if his ego didn't get in the way. If he did half of the prep Harris did, he wouldn't have had to rely on his angry tirades from falling in every trap that Harris set, but he just can't help himself because that is what he'd rather talk about, versus boring old policy stuff that he let's other people deal with anyway.

I mean he really did take all the bait- it was a talking point all this week in the media, and he still did it. She even got him to talk about stolen documents, and he compared his stolen documents to Biden's stolen documents.
Rally crowd shit is inane. The cat shot is inane. Just sounds stupid

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

He can’t and won’t walk back his lies.

Last edited:

Great points. This debate provided a stark contrast between a candidate who was thoroughly prepared and a candidate who is so arrogant he believes he doesn’t need to prepare.

Oh, and it was a stark contrast between sanity and Crazy Town.

Rally crowd shit is inane. The cat shot is inane. Just sounds stupid
Trump brought up immigration in probably half his answers. That is a strong issue for him and I’m sure it was planned.

But yeah, Harris was well prepped and she pulled off a good performance. But she lied her ass off about more important things than crowd shit.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Views change. Also, there is nothing wrong with shifting to public opinion. It’s what politicians should do when representing the people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT