ADVERTISEMENT

Never liked Goldwater... but

Your slavery comment is stupid and proves you don't have the least idea what I am talking about. Or you're just an asshole.

A fetus isn't a person, legally. Never has been. Ever. Even the ancient rabbis, who opposed abortion on the grounds a fetus was made in the image of God, still recognized someone was not a person until they were born. That is why they allowed abortions if the mother was in danger.
A black person wasn't legally a person either. When you say ancient rabbis are you saying all or the majority of them? If you can cite your statement I would be interested in reading what the majority says. Also don't you think that with scientific advancement the issue of personhood should be looked at? By your statement it would be ok or morally right to destroy a fetus five minutes before birth since it is not truly a person until it is born. Are you in agreement with this? One last thing with scientific advancement a woman can give birth a lot sooner and the child can survive in an incubator. So the physical life of the mother argument really doesn't hold water on the vast number of cases.

You'll be charged with two deaths in most states (38, I think), but that's not because a fetus enjoys full legal personhood. If it did, you'd be charged with both deaths in all states, and we wouldn't need separate feticide laws to make it happen.
How can you be charged for murder if the unborn baby is not alive? You can't murder something that is not alive. It's impossible. You are talking about legal matters. At the heart of legality should be justice and mercy.

How can you be charged for murder if the unborn baby is not alive? You can't murder something that is not alive. It's impossible. You are talking about legal matters. At the heart of legality should be justice and mercy.

Shut up ..

LOL, do you actually read others posts?

If you do, then you are having trouble comprehending, which I suspect, because you are dumber then a box of rocks.

It has nothing to do with you belief in fairy tales, plenty of intelligent people do. You write responses that show a complete lack of comprehension.

LOL, do you actually read others posts?

If you do, then you are having trouble comprehending, which I suspect, because you are dumber then a box of rocks.

It has nothing to do with you belief in fairy tales, plenty of intelligent people do. You write responses that show a complete lack of comprehension.
Go ahead and actually explain it to me then. Answer my question with your wisdom. Give it a try.

Go ahead and actually explain it to me then. Answer my question with your wisdom. Give it a try.

Isn't that the point. You're too stupid to understand wisdom. Hell you barely comprehend simple English.

Example: you believe wisdom lies in a badly written 2000 year old book containing stories made up by Roman slaves. There's no informing someone that believes that, the only reasonable option is lions..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT