ADVERTISEMENT

Never liked Goldwater... but

I've been reading the bible for over 35 years. I am the best at interpreting it.

The rest of you okay but I am the best.
Well, I'm not old enough to have been reading it quite that long, but I've read it front to back several times, parts of it in five different languages, so I'm no slouch.

But, hey, if you want bonus points for being an old fart, go right ahead.

I have posted this before and I will post it again. The Religious Right has no right to declare that we are a Judo Christian country. Damn them.

From my perspective, you are offended rather easily.

...and as mod, you ought to be replaced.,
I don't agree with goat on much, but on his perception of you, he is 100% correct. Neither board you post on is one iota better having you post on it.

Republicans freed the slaves, gave AA's the right to vote, gave women the right to vote, and ended prohibition. But Goldwater, Eisenhower, Rockefeller were a dying breed of pre-religious right pubs. Johnson knew what he was doing when he handed the South over (we'd all get banned for using his words, but a different time...). Pubs jumped into the vacuum (natural game theory and they were typically anti war anyways) and so begat the religious right.

There's another realignment coming. Has been for 5+ years. It's obvious to anyone with a brain (which is about no one).

That's the dumbest shit I have ever read. I'd prefer van pastors, mac's, or iubigman's incoherent ramblings.

Since it was related to the bible, I agree, one of the dumbest, most archaic books I've ever read. A real drudgery to read, the only comparison to reading it was Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged, now she could have used a good editor.

Says the guy who does nothing but whine, incessantly.

I'll say this about that previous ban and Goat's remark (you pathetic loser).

Even though there is one set of rules, they get applied differently.

There's a reason the military moves and replaces folks, this forum could benefit from that.

Last edited:
That's EXACTLY what you did, and this post is a great example of why no one likes you.

You've said that miscarriage = spontaneous abortion yourself

so in a discussion, you originally had issues with that, so I copy and pasted the entry from a thesaurus and by god we had a holy miracle, you changed your tune and went right own with you bad self as though you never had an issue.

You remember that don't you goat?

Again, what sort of law do you intend to practice? I hope it isn't any type of trial law for you clients sakes or the states, whichever side of that you would fall on.

I know this is the internet, but you think you are displaying any integrity in your behavior as a moderator? If you do, you are lying to yourself.

Last edited:

so in a discussion, you originally had issues with that, so I copy and pasted the entry from a thesaurus and by god we had a holy miracle, you changed your tune and went right own with you bad self as though you never had an issue.

Again, what sort of law do you intend to practice? I hope it isn't any type of trial law for you clients sakes or the states, whichever side of that you would fall on.

I know this is the internet, but you think you are displaying any integrity in your behavior as a moderator? If you do, you are lying to yourself.

You're right that's not a stick, that's a pole. See, the amount of social constipation on display shows it's diameter is too immense to be called a stick.. lol

You're right that's not a stick, that's a pole. See, the amount of social constipation on display shows it's diameter is too immense to be called a stick.. lol
He's been sticking selfie sticks up his ass for over a decade.

In fact, his mom tried to abort him with a selfie stick.

Okay, I'm going to make a post here without any insults or rudeness of any kind. I'm just going to state the facts.

1. I never said what you claim I said.
2. I pointed this out to you at least twice.
3. You did, however, play the semantics game with TMP, who said there were no abortions in the Bible, because the "abortions" people were talking about were directed abortions, not miscarriages.
4. Throughout all of this, you have repeatedly demanded that I admit I was wrong about something.
5. You also accused me (instead of TMP) of making the same poor argument from semantics that you yourself did.

The end.

Um, wrong.

"If people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury ..." - NIV
"If men fight with each other and injure a pregnant woman so that she gives birth prematurely [and the baby lives], yet there is no further injury ..." - AMP
"And if men strive together, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart, and yet no harm follow ... " - ASV
"If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow ... " - KJV

The 'harm' is talking about the prematurely born baby ... not the man and woman. The harm is the miscarriage or other defect.

I have not found this translation that uses the term miscarriage.

that is a quote directly from a bible. Different interpretations, also they've edited and changed small things in the bible when it was coming down the pike in the old days.

its a fine, the eye for an eye has to do with the man and woman, not the pregnancy.

Your very first response to me and I am correct in what you were responding to.

I want that name and email. We can still have this discussion.

You should not be a moderator.
Sure, I called you a jackass. So what? But that's not what you were babbling about. You were babbling about me claiming abortion wasn't in the Bible. Stop moving the target. That's another reason no one wants to talk to you. You don't have discussions. You just shotgun nonsense around as fast and as far as possible.

But, if you really want to complain to someone that I called you a jackass, as I already explained in the other thread, report the post. At the bottom of each post, where you have options for "Like," "Quote," and "Reply," to the left there is also one for "Report."

Do you job right or quit, you could still post here.

All I'm saying.

When my posts are so similar to so many others here in demanor what is the lie you tell yourself to rationalise your behavior.

It's because of religion isn't it?

If you talked to me about religion outside of politics you might find an entirely different attitude towards it. I told my son he could use religion in his life and my daughter is religious.

Religion and politics need to be kept as far from each other as possible. So anytime one of the christians here decide to raise the specter of the zombie Jesus in politics, I'm playing whack-a-mole with them. That isn't going to change.

Last edited:
Do you job right or quit, you could still post here.

All I'm saying.
You should have eased into things here, and gotten a feel for the culture of the place. You can expect to be called a jackass and much worse on a regular basis if you stick around.

You see, since you've started posting regularly, you've been entirely insufferable. On the Water Cooler, I just ignore you, because that place has standards and expectations of manners and so forth. I like to maintain a respectable virtual visage around there.

Not so here. If you're going to post on the AOTF, you'd better thicken your skin. This is where all of the debauchery and assholery on Peegs gets funneled to keep the other boards clean. The beating this place put on you today was nothing. It probably wasn't even the worst beating of the day, depending on how crazy the Patriots thread got.

(Checks.)

Nope. Go check out that thread. You got off easy.

I'm not new at this nor am I a young man.

You ought to know how to do your job.

I have to wonder how many people have been run off from here due to idiocy like yours and the other christians here. This place needs a house cleaning, same thing wrong here is wrong with the republican party.

the patients have taken over the asylum.

6706d530d272f5c75f9c570d3e7ef4320ac0e2b4ab82dfc2b409737e61e4bc8b.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT