ADVERTISEMENT

NAACP reaction to Rittenhouse verdict

Ha Doc that'll be the emptiest judgment ever achieved. It wouldn't be worth the filing fee. That kid has no assets and there's no insurance for intentional torts
Neither is Rittenhouse's suit against Biden. That doesn't stop people from filing suit. See Donald J. Trump's 61 lawsuits attempting to overturn a free and fair American presidential election.

Neither is Rittenhouse's suit against Biden. That doesn't stop people from filing suit. See Donald J. Trump's 61 lawsuits attempting to overturn a free and fair American presidential election.
Apples to oranges doc. This is a personal injury/wrongful death action. All you can get is whatever the kid owns. Nothing to recover. No insurance

Reactions: DANC
Rittenhouse was carrying a legal weapon. Grosskreutz was not.

Rittenhouse has no criminal record. Grosskreutz has an extensive criminal record.
Rittenhouse was under the age of 18. It's illegal for him to possess an AR-15 under federal law.

I heard someone yesterday suggest that going to that protest "to render medical aid" with a rifle over his shoulder is like going to a 3-alarm fire with a full gas can.

He lied about being an EMT. He was there to find trouble, and some people assisted him in finding it. I said based on what little I saw on the trial I did not think he was guilty. But he sure as heck is NOT the hero the right is making him out to be. He wanted trouble, he found people that obliged.

Having known some real ones, you are correct he's not a "hero" , that said, he's the closest of any of the protagonists in this saga to being anything, even remotely, close to one...

In reality he's simply a survivor...

Damn good thing (for him) that he had that rifle, otherwise he'd simply be a forgotten statistic (no marches, no riots in his memory, of that you can be certain)...

Apples to oranges doc. This is a personal injury/wrongful death action. All you can get is whatever the kid owns. Nothing to recover. No insurance
I assume since he was a minor his parents would be on the hook, no?

Having known some real ones, you are correct he's not a "hero" , that said, he's the closest of any of the protagonists in this saga to being anything, even remotely, close to one...

Damn good thing (for him) that he had that rifle, otherwise he'd simply be a forgotten statistic (no marches, no riots in his memory, of that you can be certain)...
Hmm, do you think he would have been attacked without the rifle? It seems to me that was what targeted him.

The kid is a moron. Why on earth are you defending that idiot? He put himself in that situation all by himself, but by the letter of the law he's defending himself.

The entire thing is a shit show. Full stop.

The kid is a moron. Why on earth are you defending that idiot? He put himself in that situation all by himself, but by the letter of the law he's defending himself.

The entire thing is a shit show. Full stop.

The entire shit show is the result of a police force allowing a mob to ravage a town under the guise of allowing a "peaceful protest" (which 99% of it was anything but)...

The kid went there with the best of intentions, ran into four of your heroes and defended himself successfully and was found Not Guilty (in spite of attempts by the left to intimidate the jury)...

Those that were there to protect businesses were the only ones with a valid reason to be there (and they would not have needed to be there if not for the Rioters (oh..., sorry.., I meant Mostly Peaceful Protesters)..

On one thing we do agree, it was a shit show (which was initiated by Your heros)...

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Ok, I guess we differ. There were a lot of Whites there, I don't know how many attacks there were that night but since the 3 he shot were White I don't think they were just randomly attacking Whites. I think the rifle set him apart, made it clear he was on some other team.

Ok, I guess we differ. There were a lot of Whites there, I don't know how many attacks there were that night but since the 3 he shot were White I don't think they were just randomly attacking Whites. I think the rifle set him apart, made it clear he was on some other team.
🤡🤦🏻 he was with a group of people with AR’s. Kyle was the smallest. They thought he was an easy target.

The entire shit show is the result of a police force allowing a mob to ravage a town under the guise of allowing a "peaceful protest" (which 99% of it was anything but)...

The kid went there with the best of intentions, ran into four of your heroes and defended himself successfully and was found Not Guilty (in spite of attempts by the left to intimidate the jury)...

Those that were there to protect businesses were the only ones with a valid reason to be there (and they would not have needed to be there if not for the Rioters (oh..., sorry.., I meant Mostly Peaceful Protesters)..

On one thing we do agree, it was a shit show (which was initiated by Your heros)...
Again with the "hero" bit? Sad.

Protect businesses? Why is Rittenhouse needed to "protect businesses"? That's what the police are for. He created and exacerbated the jam he got into himself. A 17 year old vigilante with an AR-15 and no purpose does nothing but make things worse.

You're talking nonsense.

Never thought they were (randomly attacking whites)... My impression was that the mob was randomly attempting to rekindle the type of mayhem that they had been allowed to foster earlier in the week...

You are dumb. The only people talking about him suing Biden is you and idiots. He’s going to be a rich man very soon. Keep watching CNN and the media spin more lies and lose. Keep it up and you will gut the democrat party.
I'm ready for my apology now, although you may be lumping Rittenhouse in with the "idiots". If so, I will apologize to you. In the mean time:

I'm ready for my apology now, although you may be lumping Rittenhouse in with the "idiots". If so, I will apologize to you. In the mean time:

Biden is a moron. A total moron. He's a virtue-signaling dolt no better than AOC and Bush. He said he was angry and concerned by the verdict. Disgusting. 12 jurors spent 30 hours weighing evidence he wasn't privy to

Biden is a moron. A total moron. He's a virtue-signaling dolt no better than AOC and Bush. He said he was angry and concerned by the verdict. Disgusting. 12 jurors spent 30 hours weighing evidence he wasn't privy to

Okay. But being angry and concerned isn't libel and a suit against Biden has no legs.

Protect businesses? Why is Rittenhouse needed to "protect businesses"? That's what the police are for. He created and exacerbated the jam he got into himself. A 17 year old vigilante with an AR-15 and no purpose does nothing but make things worse.

You're talking nonsense.
You mean the police who were told to stand down? 🤦🏻🤡🤡🤡

You're talking nonsense.

On that we agree that's what the police should be there for...

Unfortunately, they weren't allowed to do their job , hence others felt they needed to fill the gap...

None of this would have happened if the police had been allowed to do their job and shut down the riots on the first night..., and even later on the night in question...

You really aren't up to speed on any of this are you...? Best move away from your go to news sources and do a little research that falls outside your echo chamber...

Have you watched any videos from the summer of love? You don’t need a gun to be attacked by these left wing nut cases.
So all those Whites in those protests were being attacked? Damn brave people to show up to a protest knowing they will get the crap beat out of them.

If he posted it to millions and he isn't immune and I wasn't i'd sue the shit out of the idiot
As POTUS he can't be sued for libel (Nixon vs. Fitzgerald 1968):

In a 5-4 decision, the Supreme Court ruled that the President is entitled to absolute immunity from legal liability for civil damages based on his official acts.

As a candidate, what did he do that could be construed as libel? I'm trying to follow you here.

As POTUS he can't be sued for libel (Nixon vs. Fitzgerald 1968):

In a 5-4 decision, the Supreme Court ruled that the President is entitled to absolute immunity from legal liability for civil damages based on his official acts.

As a candidate, what did he do that could be construed as libel? I'm trying to follow you here.
I think that's when he posted a pic of Rittenhouse and commented about white supremacists. Others may know more

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
I would assume a private citizen is allowed to say they're "concerned" and "angry" about something without it being libelous.
That’s not all he said. He called him a white supremace. He said a lot before he was elected.

On that we agree that's what the police should be there for...

Unfortunately, they weren't allowed to do their job , hence others felt they needed to fill the gap...

None of this would have happened if the police had been allowed to do their job and shut down the riots on the first night..., and even later on the night in question...

You really aren't up to speed on any of this are you...? Best move away from your go to news sources and do a little research that falls outside your echo chamber...

What weren't the police allowed to do?

I think that's when he posted a pic of Rittenhouse and commented about white supremacists. Others may know more
Before he was president. He posted this gem. Democrats are lazy and liars. The media and Biden are creating a millionaire the only way they know how.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT