ADVERTISEMENT

NAACP reaction to Rittenhouse verdict

You being so stupid and biased that you can’t take a joke is a you problem.

Go ahead and report me, ya Li’l Nancy. Here - I’ll help ya:

@TheOriginalHappyGoat

Any other mods you want me to include?

Tell the Internet Police too.

Sure must suck for you to have to suffer seeing the law applied equally and a few liberal hypocrisies exposed.
Already told you I’m no snitch, but it’s f’ed up in my opinion to put those thoughts out into the world… even on an anonymous message board. Then to see others rally around you is just disappointing for fellow IU alumni

Like I said I’m 99.99% sure that your joking.

This has nothing to do with why people are upset with the verdict. This verdict is more racism. One of the thugs shot was shouting the N Word along with his wife. But you know, Rittenhouse is the racist. There’s no damn reason for BLM or anyone else to be protesting this verdict.
Well maybe you’re just pre-disposed to think a certain way.

For me personally, it’s giving the green light for idiots to roll up to crowds with assault rifles and think they may get off after shooting someone. It’s a really bad precedent to set for a country that already has a too many gun problems.

Reactions: UncleMark

For me personally, it’s giving the green light for idiots to roll up to crowds with assault rifles and think they may get off after shooting someone. It’s a really bad precedent to set for a country that already has a too many gun problems.
But it’s ok for said crowd to burn and loot half a city.

Reactions: IU Hardcore

You don't believe that. The law is the law. You don't bend or change the law to accommodate morons who may think this gives them license. Why bother having any laws. And I know Floor was teasing but I do believe there are people stupid enough to be emboldened by this ruling. That said, again, we don't bend for them, or what are we as a country

Last edited:
Already told you I’m no snitch, but it’s f’ed up in my opinion to put those thoughts out into the world… even on an anonymous message board. Then to see others rally around you is just disappointing for fellow IU alumni

Like I said I’m 99.99% sure that your joking.

soon after i joined, he posted an image of a gun being aimed at the screen with a threat. That is just the type of person he is.

You don't believe that. The law is the law. You don't bend or change the law to accommodate morons who may think this gives them license. And I know Floor was teasing but I do believe there are people stupid enough to be emboldened by this ruling. That said, again, we don't bend for them, or what are we as a country
First of all, don’t tell me what I believe.

With that said, I agree with the word emboldened and conviction or no conviction in these scenarios, people will get shot and die.

People aren’t rolling up shooting people.

We have a problem in this country with people feeling they can riot, burn and loot anytime they’re unhappy.

soon after i joined, he posted an image of a gun being aimed at the screen with a threat. That is just the type of person he is.
Like I said, I’m no snitch, but it seems like he really enjoys being on this board so….

So, I'll ask you this. If I point a loaded gun in your face, do you have the right to return fire with your gun?

First of all, don’t tell me what I believe.

With that said, I agree with the word emboldened and conviction or no conviction in these scenarios, people will get shot and die.
I don't know what any of that means. You're just all emotion. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, my mistake. I shouldn't have

I don't know what any of that means. You're just all emotion. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, my mistake. I shouldn't have
You said:

“The law is the law. You don't bend or change the law to accommodate morons who may think this gives them license.”

I essentially said that’s irrelevant if people still roll up to crowds with assault rifles playing vigilante. We have plenty of gun laws that don’t really deter any of this, and it will continue to get worse because of this precedent.

Seems like a fairly straightforward thought, not sure where the emotion comes in.

You said:

“The law is the law. You don't bend or change the law to accommodate morons who may think this gives them license.”

I essentially said that’s irrelevant if people still roll up to crowds with assault rifles playing vigilante. We have plenty of gun laws that don’t really deter any of this, and it will continue to get worse because of this precedent.

Seems like a fairly straightforward thought, not sure where the emotion comes in.
If no law is broken the unintended consequence is immaterial. You don't convict an innocent person because the consequences of acquittal have a negative societal effect.

But if he’s not threatening your life? You were very passionate about this earlier in the thread, no?
There is a difference between stopping someone from doing something and killing them. And i said kill only if it is unavoidable. You have trouble with English?

If no law is broken the unintended consequence is immaterial. You don't convict an innocent person because the consequences of acquittal have a negative societal effect.
I also don’t buy that we’re going to see more armed Rittenhouses walking into highly flammable situations. Ohio and Vid have both trotted out that nonsense and it’s really just their last gasp attempt to express their frustration with the verdict since they know the case itself is inarguable.

This was an exceedingly rare collection of scumbags Kyle ran into. I think he could go to 100 protests/ riots for left wing causes and not come across another group so deranged and unstable as to attack someone carrying an AR-15.

He isn’t old enough to be in a bar.
In Wisconsin you can be in a bar and drink if you’re with a parent. His mother took him.

Btw, given the evidence I think you had to acquit. He was in three situations where the others initiated the violence and he was fortunate there was video to back it up.. That said, the kid has problems and is no hero. We’ll see how he navigates the rest of his life.

There is a difference between stopping someone from doing something and killing them. And i said kill only if it is unavoidable. You have trouble with English?
So his crime was not being precise enough with his shooting to only incapacitat, got it.🤣🤣

Ha, I’ll give you credit for being a true lawyer. Solid retort regarding technical law and it’s application. (in Narnia)

So you’re essentially saying that a caucasian with priors would have not caught at least one of those charges? Assuming the 100% exact same circumstances.

Let me guess, you don’t deal in hypotheticals?

Ha, I’ll give you credit for being a true lawyer. Solid retort regarding technical law and it’s application. (in Narnia)

So you’re essentially saying that a caucasian with priors would have not caught at least one of those charges? Assuming the 100% exact same circumstances.

Let me guess, you don’t deal in hypotheticals?
He was overcharged, probably as a result of undue influence from the woke mob. Wasn't he charged 2 days later, without the benefit of time passing and more careful consideration.

He was overcharged, probably as a result of undue influence from the woke mob. Wasn't he charged 2 days later, without the benefit of time passing and more careful consideration.
Got it. I’m happily married to a lawyer so I know quite well how this exchange goes. You didn’t make any attempt to answer my question and tried to turn it on me. Solid

Have a great night!

Got it. I’m happily married to a lawyer so I know quite well how this exchange goes. You didn’t make any attempt to answer my question and tried to turn it on me. Solid

Have a great night!

Have a great night!
No one is happily married to a lawyer....

You too Vid. Enjoy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT